Holy Thursday 升天节 'Twas on a holy Thursday, their innocent faces clean, 在升天节里孩子们洗干净了天真的脸蛋 The children walking two and two, in red, and blue, and green: 他们一对对走着穿着红的蓝的绿的衣衫 Grey-

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Little Girl Found 小女孩的寻获 All the night in woe 整个夜里在哭泣, Lyca's parents go, 丽嘉的父母去寻觅: over valleys deep, 越过幽深的溪谷, While the deserts weep. 沙漠也在啼哭。 Tired and woe-begone, 他们

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Little Girl Lost 小女孩的迷失 In futurity, I prophesy 在未来的时日,我预先看到,宛如先知, That the earth from sleep 大地从睡眠中苏醒, (Grave the sentence deep) (把这句话牢牢记在心) Shall arise, and

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Angel 天使 I dreamt a dream! What can it mean? 我做了一个梦!怎么说得清? And that I was a maiden Queen 梦见我竟是个女王,还没有结婚: Guarded by an Angel mild: 被一个温柔的天使护卫: Witless woe was ne'er

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

London 伦敦 I wander through each chartered street, 我漫步走过每一条特辖的街道, Near where the chartered Thames does flow, 附近有那特辖的泰晤士河流过 A mark in every face I meet, 在我所遇到的每一张脸上,我看到

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

I had not forgotten, Ned replied quietly. When the king did not answer, he said, Tell me about Jon. 我不敢忘记。奈德静静地回答。眼看国王没有答话,他便问:跟我说说琼恩的事情。 Robert shook his head. I have never se

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Ned held out his hand. Let me have it, then. 奈德伸出手:那就交给我罢。 Luwin did not stir. Pardons, my lord. The message is not for you either. 鲁温学士没有反应。老爷,很抱歉,可信也不是给您的。 It is marked for

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Five men, three boys, a direwolf, twenty horses, and a cage of ravens given over to Benjen Stark by Maester Luwin. 五个男人,三个孩子,一只冰原狼,二十匹马,还有一笼鲁温学士托班扬史塔克捎带的大乌鸦, No doubt

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Dany did not need to look. She was barefoot, with oiled hair, wearing Dothraki riding leathers and a painted vest given her as a bride gift. 丹妮不用瞧便知,她赤着双脚,涂了发油,身上穿的是作结婚礼物的多斯拉克皮衣和

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Grenn looked thunderstruck. Even Pyp had no words to say to that, and Pyp had words for everything. What sort of man would proclaim himself a coward? 葛兰的表情如遭雷击,就连派普也说不出话来,而他一向对任何事情都爱发表

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Ned found it hard to imagine what could frighten Stannis Baratheon, who had once held Storm's End through a year of siege, 奈德很难想像有什么能吓住史坦尼斯拜拉席恩,当年他曾坚守风息堡长达一年之久, surviving on ra

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

And while Robert had been riding north to Winterfell, Stannis had removed himself to Dragonstone, the Targaryen island fastness he had conquered in his brother's name. 当劳勃北访临冬城时,史坦尼斯也躲回了龙石岛那座多年前他以

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Night 夜 The sun descending in the West, 太阳沉落在西方, The evening star does shine; 晚星的光芒四射, The birds are silent in their nest, And I must seek for mine. 鸟儿在巢里无声响,我也要寻觅我的巢, The moon, li

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Lamb 羔羊 Little lamb, who made thee? 小羔羊谁创造了你 Does thou know who made thee, 你可知道谁创造了你 Gave thee life, and bid thee feed 给你生命,哺育着你 By the stream and o'er the mead; 在溪流旁,在青草地;

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Blossom 花朵 Merry, merry sparrow! 快乐的快乐的雀儿 Under leaves so green 在碧绿碧绿的叶子下面 A happy blossom 一只幸运的花朵 Sees you, swift as arrow, 看见你飞掠而过恰似箭 Seek your cradle narrow, 寻觅你小小

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Hound entered the lists as well, and so too the king's brother, handsome Lord Renly of Storm's End. 猎狗也在队列之中,还有国王的弟弟,英俊的风息堡公爵蓝礼。 Jory, Alyn, and Harwin rode for Winterfell and the north. 乔里

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Arya stood on one leg. She was getting much better at that of late. 艾莉亚单脚站立,近来她越来越擅长此道。 Syrio says that every hurt is a lesson, and every lesson makes you better. 西利欧说每次受伤都是一次教训,而每

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Tyrion kept on the fringes of the fight, sliding from rock to rock and darting out of the shadows to hew at the legs of passing horses. 提利昂在战场边缘游走,穿梭于岩石间,偶尔从躲藏的阴影里跳出来砍路过马匹的腿。

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Maester Aemon had given him milk of the poppy, yet even so, the pain had been hideous. 伊蒙师傅给他喝了罂粟花奶,但即便如此,手依旧痛得要命。 At first it had felt as if his hand were still aflame, burning day and night. 起初

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Lord Tywin's host was still many days to the south... 泰温大人的部队虽与他们仍有相当距离 but Walder Frey, Lord of the Crossing, had assembled a force of near four thousand men at his castles on the Green Fork. 但河渡口领主瓦德佛

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》