The Little Boy Lost 小男孩的迷路 'Father, father, where are you going? 父亲、父亲,你往哪儿去? O do not walk so fast! 啊,别走得这么快呀。 Speak, father, speak to your little boy, 说话呀,父亲,跟你孩子说话呀

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Introduction 天真之歌序诗 Piping down the valleys wild, 我吹着枚笛从荒谷走下来 Piping songs of pleasant glee, 吹着愉快欢欣的歌, On a cloud I saw a child, 我看见云端上有一个小孩。 And he laughing said to me: 他乐

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Echoing Green 飘荡着回声的草地 The sun does arise, 太阳升起来, And make happy the skies; 天空也欢快。 The merry bells ring 快乐的钟声齐鸣, To welcome the Spring; 欢迎这春天降临。 The skylark and thrush, 云雀和

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Will could see the tightness around Gared's mouth, 威尔看见盖瑞紧抿的嘴唇, the barely suppressed anger in his eyes under the thick black hood of his cloak. 以及他厚重黑斗篷下强自遏抑的怒火。 Gared had spent forty years i

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

The daffodils 水仙之歌 I wandered lonely as a cloud 我独游于天际,如一朵流云 That floats on high o'er vales and hills, 凌空于谷峰,飘然然悠闲。 When all at once I saw a crowd, 忽地,我看见了一群, A host, of gold

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 找谁倚靠(慢速)

A Little Girl Lost 一小女孩的迷失 Children of the future age, reading this indignant page, 未来时代的孩子们,读到这令人愤慨的一页; Know that in a former time 知道了在从前有个时候 Love, sweet love, was thought a c

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Even then, Ser Alliser would not call an end. On your feet, Ser Piggy, he called. Pick up your sword. 即便如此,艾里沙爵士还是不肯罢休。猪头爵士,给我起来,他叫道,把剑捡起来。 When the boy continued to cling to t

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Hours later, as the castle slept, three of them paid a call on his cell. Grenn held his arms while Pyp sat on his legs. 几小时后,当全城的人都在沉睡时,他们三个到他寝室去了一趟。当葛兰抓住他的手,派普坐上他的

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Did she dare take the risk? There was no time to think it through, only the moment and the sound of her own voice ringing in her ears. 她真要冒险吗?没有时间仔细思量,机会转瞬即逝。她只听见自己的声音在耳际回荡。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

The van was massing on the left. 前锋军在左方集结。 He saw the standard first, three black dogs on a yellow field. 当先便是黄底的三黑狗旗, Sir Gregor sat beneath it, mounted on the biggest horse Tyrion had ever seen. 格雷果爵士

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

When her khas came up, she posted them outside at guard. 当她的卡斯部众抵达时,她要他们守在门口。 Admit no one without my leave, she told Jhogo. No one. 未经我允许,不准任何人进来。她对乔戈说,谁都不行。 E

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

The khal's bloodriders had been following just behind them. 卡奥的血盟卫就跟在后面。 She heard Haggo shout as they galloped up. 她听见哈戈大喊,他们快马加鞭地赶来。 Cohollo vaulted from his horse. 科霍罗自马背一跃而

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Lord Tywin Lannister turned to his brother. 泰温兰尼斯特公爵转向弟弟。 If my son's men will not obey his commands, perhaps the vanguard is not the place for him. 若我儿子的手下不愿服从他的命令,那么前锋显然不适合他

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Spring 春天 Sound the flute! 吹起长笛! Now it's mute! 现在它不吮气。 Birds delight, 鸟儿喜欢 Day and night, 白天夜晚。 Nightingale, 夜莺夜莺 In the dale, 在山谷中 Lark in sky, 天上云雀 Merrily, 多么喜悦 Merrily

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Drink and stay quiet, the king is talking. 现在国王在说话,你闭上嘴乖乖喝酒。 I swear to you, I was never so alive as when I was winning this throne, or so dead as now that I've won it. 我跟你发誓,我这辈子再没比在战场厮

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Scarlet-tinged spittle flew from the fat innkeep's mouth as she begged of Catelyn Stark, Don't kill him here! 胖老板娘向凯特琳史塔克苦苦哀求,嘴里喷出一串腥红的唾沫:别在这儿杀他! Don't kill him anywhere, Tyrion ur

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Asking questions, Varys said, slipping out the door. 他问得太多了。瓦里斯说着溜出门。 As he stood in the predawn chill watching Chiggen butcher his horse, Tyrion Lannister chalked up one more debt owed the Starks. 提利昂兰尼斯特站

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

I am certain my lord father would be pleased to speak to the Lady Catelyn, Sir Stevron said. 相信家父一定乐于和凯特琳夫人谈谈,史提夫伦爵士道。 To vouchsafe for our good intentions, my brother Sir Perwyn will remain here unti

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

He took the long way out, his steps ringing loud against the floor and echoing off the bare stone walls. 他绕远路离开,脚步踩在地板上,声响宏亮,回音在光秃秃的石墙间回荡。 Lords and ladies parted to let him pass. 贵族

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

In Dorne, the Martells still brood on the murder of Princess Elia and her babes. 多恩领方面,马泰尔家族至今依旧对伊莉亚公主和她小婴儿的死怀恨在心。 And now your son marches down the Neck with a northern host at his ba

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》