The Tyroshi fingered his forked green beard. Just so. I know of several establishments that might suit your needs. 泰洛西船长捻捻绿色的八字胡,那敢情好,我倒是知道几个符合您要求的店家。 Yet first, if I may be so bol

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

So cold, he thought, remembering the warm halls of Winterfell, where the hot waters ran through the walls like blood through a man's body. 好冷啊,他一边想,一边回忆起临冬城的厅堂,那里有温泉终年流贯壁垒之间,仿如人

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

So cold, he thought, remembering the warm halls of Winterfell, where the hot waters ran through the walls like blood through a man's body. 好冷啊,他一边想,一边回忆起临冬城的厅堂,那里有温泉终年流贯壁垒之间,仿如人

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

When Loras Tyrell unhorsed him, many of us became a trifle poorer. 所以当洛拉斯提利尔爵士把他一枪刺下马时,我们都输了点小东西。 Ser Jaime lost a hundred golden dragons, the queen lost an emerald pendant, and I lost my kn

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

So... on the morrow, we make for Harrenhal. 所以明日一早我们便朝赫伦堡出发。 Kevan, I want Sir Addam's outriders to screen our movements. 凯冯,命令亚当爵士的斥候掩蔽我军行踪, Give him as many men as he requires, a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

These are the ones who keep the old gods, she realized. She asked herself what gods she kept these days, and could not find an answer. 这些是依旧信奉古老诸神的人,她明白,但当她扪心自问:如今的自己究竟信奉哪个神?

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

And Lysa? A cool wind moved through his thin white hair. Gods be good, your sister... did she come as well? 莱沙呢?一阵冷风吹过他稀疏的白发。诸神保佑,你妹妹她也回来了吗? He sounded so full of hope and yearning that

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

He forbade it. He did not want his enemies to know that he was dying. 是他不准,他不想让敌人知道自己将不久人世。 With the realm so troubled, he feared that if the Lannisters suspected how frail he was... 眼下王国如此动乱,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

At his side stood the Lord Tytos Blackwood, a hard pike of a man with close-cropped salt-and-pepper whiskers and a hook nose. 站在他身边的是泰陀斯布莱伍德伯爵,身躯硬挺,留了短短的灰胡子,生了个鹰钩鼻, His brigh

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

I am tired of the maegi's braying, Dany told Jhogo. 我听够了巫魔女的废话。丹妮对乔戈说。 He took his whip to her, and after that the godswife kept silent. 他取出鞭子交给她,在那之后,女祭司沉默了。 Over the carc

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Roose Bolton had re-formed the battered remnants of their other host at the mouth of the causeway. 根据情报,卢斯波顿已在颈泽的堤道口重整败军, Sir Helman Tallhart and Walder Frey still held the Twins. 赫曼陶哈爵士和瓦德佛

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

翻唱芝华士人生《美人鱼之歌》 We could be together Everyday together We could sit forever As loving waves spill over The moon is fully risen And shines over the sea As you glide in my vision The time is standing still Dont shy away too l

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

美国新一届总统奥巴马在美国08总统大选胜利后发表的演讲十分激励民心。Yes. We. Can这个响亮的口号是美国人对未来的坚强信念。 就在2月初,嘻哈乐团黑眼豆豆主唱Will.i.am根据奥巴马在新罕布什尔的一场演讲,创作了单曲《Yes We Can》(是的,我们可以),还发动他的明

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Now, theres a place i want to show you And dont you know its not too far And theres a place i want to know you Inside of my guitar In my guitar there is a garden Where rainbows bloom and shine like stars If you say no, i beg your pardon Come inside o

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I never...I didn't think... 我不知道我以为 Best you start thinking, Noye warned him. That, or sleep with a dagger by your bed. Now go. 好好想一想,诺伊提醒他。不然就准备枕着匕首睡觉。行了,你回去吧。 By the time

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Benjen Stark frowned. A boy you are, and a boy you'll remain until Ser Alliser says you are fit to be a man of the Night's Watch. 班扬史塔克皱眉道:在艾里沙爵士判定你成为守夜人部队的汉子之前,你都只是个小鬼,只能

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Perhaps we might begin soon, the Grand Maester said, hands knitting together atop his broad stomach. I fear I shall fall asleep if we wait much longer. 我们不妨开始罢。大学士把手放在大肚子上反复揉搓,再等下去,只怕我就要

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Thank you, Ser Jaremy replied with a sardonic smile. 多谢你哟。杰瑞米爵士面带讥讽地微笑。 Lord Commander Mormont cleared his throat. Sometimes I fear Ser Alliser saw you true, Tyrion. You do mock us and our noble purpose here. 莫尔蒙

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Ser Alliser Thorne was the only man at table who did not so much as crack a smile. Lannister mocks us. 艾里沙索恩爵士是席间惟一没笑的人。这兰尼斯特明明是在讽刺我们。 Only you, Ser Alliser, Tyrion said. This time the lau

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》