Arya desperately wanted to explain, to make him see. I was trying to learn, but...Her eyes filled with tears. 艾莉亚拚命想解释,好让他了解。我想好好学,可是她眼里溢满泪水。 I asked Mycah to practice with me. The grief c

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Summer! Bran screamed. 夏天!布兰尖叫。 And Summer came, shooting from the dimness behind them, a leaping shadow. 夏天立刻从身后的昏暗中射出,有如一个奔跃的影子, He slammed into Shaggydog and knocked him back, 一头把

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

He pushed his way through the Dothraki to Dany's side. 他推开多斯拉克人群,走到丹妮身边, When he saw the scarlet footprints her boots had left on the ground, the color seemed to drain from his face. 当他看见她的鞋子在地上留

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

No, she said, rising. She wanted to rage, to hurt him as he'd hurt her, 不是,她说罢起身,心中好想疯狂发怒,狠狠地揍他,就像他打她一样, to warn him that when she was queen she would have him exiled if he ever dared st

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Sansa stared at him, seeing him for the first time. 珊莎怔怔地望着他,这才头一次把他瞧了个清楚。 He was wearing a padded crimson doublet patterned with lions and a cloth-of-gold cape with a high collar that framed his face. 他穿

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

If you won't rise and dress yourself, my Hound will do it for you, Joffrey said. 你不赶紧起来换衣服,我就叫我的狗帮你换。乔佛里说。 I beg of you, my prince... I'm king now. Dog, get her out of bed. 求求您,我的王子我是

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

I'm lying on the moon 依偎着月亮/躺在月亮上 My dear, I'll be there soon 亲爱的,我很快就会到你身边 It's a quiet starry place 那是一个安静星光璀璨的地方 Times were swallowed up in space 是一个时间被空间吞没的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

So as cold and death filled the earth, the last hero determined to seek out the children, in the hopes that their ancient magics could win back what the armies of men had lost. 所以当大地充斥寒冷与死亡时,最后的英雄决定去寻找这

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

No dragon, Irri said. Brave men kill them, for dragon terrible evil beasts. It is known. 没有龙了。伊丽说:勇者屠龙,因为龙是可怕的怪兽。大家都知道。 It is known, agreed Jhiqui. 大家都知道。姬琪表示同意。 A

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

I hit him, she said, wonder in her voice. Now that it was over, it seemed like some strange dream that she had dreamed. 我刚打了他。她惊讶地说。现在回想起来,仿佛是一场怪梦。 Ser Jorah, do you think...he'll be so angry when

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

His skin cold and clammy, shivering in the darkness of his cell. Ghost would leap up beside him, his warmth as comforting as daybreak. 他醒来时总是浑身冷汗,独自在黑暗的卧室里发抖。这时白灵会跳到他身边,用如朝阳般

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

It must have been warmer where you come from. 你一定是从比较温暖的地方来的。 I never saw snow until last month. We were crossing the barrowlands, me and the men my father sent to see me north, and this white stuff began to fall, like a

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

A hundred pardons, my lord, his master said hurriedly to Ned.The boy is crude as new steel, and like new steel would profit from some beating. 大人,真是千万个对不起,他的主人急忙对奈德说:这小子倔得跟生铁似的,生铁就

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

That would be a stroke of fortune, my lord, Jory said. 那可就真是诸神眷顾了,老爷。乔里说。 Ned buckled on a longsword. In other words, not bloody likely. His smile was grim. 奈德系上一柄长剑。换言之,大概他妈的不可

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Here was the call of Maege Mormont's warhorn, a long low blast that rolled down the valley from the east, 这里,梅姬莫尔蒙奏出长而低沉的号角,自东侧轰然直下,炸进河谷, to tell them that the last of Jaime's riders had e

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Jhogo edged back, his hand on his arakh. 乔戈霍地退后,伸手按住亚拉克弯刀。 He was a youth of sixteen years, whip-thin, fearless, quick to laugh, with the faint shadow of his first mustachio on his upper lip. 他是个年方十六的青

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Her words were a knife through Dany's breast. 她的这番话有如利刃刺进丹妮胸膛, What had she ever done to make the gods so cruel? 她究竟造了什么孽,竟得到天上诸神如此残酷的对待? She had finally found a safe pla

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Sir Jorah frowned. Princess, hear me. 乔拉爵士皱起眉头。公主殿下,请听我说。 The Dothraki will not follow a suckling babe. 多斯拉克人绝不会追随嗷嗷待哺的婴儿, Drogo's strength was what they bowed to, and only tha

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Khal Drogo thrashed, fighting some unseen enemy. 卓戈卡奥抽搐了一下,好似在与某个看不见的敌人拼斗。 Black blood ran slow and thick from his open wound. 黑色的脓血自他伤口缓缓地流下。 Your khal is good as dead,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

I am a healer, Mirri Maz Duur said. 我只是个医者。弥丽马兹笃尔说。 A healer of sheeps, sneered Qotho. 羊的医者。柯索轻蔑地说, Blood of my blood, I say kill this maegi and wait for the hairless men. 吾血之血,我说杀了

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》