Yes,Ned said dully. He seated himself in a chair by the hearth. Catelyn, you shall stay here in Winterfell. 是吗?奈德木然地应了一声,在火炉边找了张椅子坐下。凯特琳,你留在临冬城。 His words were like an icy draft

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Today I don't feel like doin' anything I just want to lay in my bed don't feel like picking up my phone so leave a message at the tone cause today I swear I'm not doin anything I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan Turn the tv on throw my ha

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Selling music companies 出售音乐集团 Siren song 塞壬之歌 No one wants to pay for music. Yet investors are splurging on music firms 人们不想为听歌付费,但投资者们仍在音乐公司上挥霍 May 12th 2011 | from the print editi

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

I saw one raft smashed to kindling and three others overturned, men swept into the river and drowned... 我亲眼看到一艘木筏被砸得稀烂,另外三艘翻倒,上面的人都被卷进河里淹死 and those who did make it across found the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

After the dimness of the tent, the world outside was blinding bright. 习惯了帐篷内的昏暗,外面的世界亮得吓人。 The sun burned like molten gold, and the land was seared and empty. 太阳如融化的黄金,烧灼着大地,炙烤的

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

One of your sons, Tyrion thought. 你两个儿子中的一个,提利昂心想。 He took a sip of wine and said not a word, thinking of Jaime. 他啜了口酒,一言不发,心里想着詹姆。 When he lifted his arm, pain shot through his elbo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Greatjon Umber fired the siege towers we were building, 大琼恩安柏放火烧了我们辛苦建造的攻城塔, and Lord Blackwood found Sir Edmure Tully in chains among the other captives, and made off with them all. 布莱伍德大人则找到了

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Tyrion rolled his eyes. If the Starks feel the need for gold, they can melt down Jaime's armor. 提利昂翻起白眼。史塔克家要真那么缺钱,把詹姆的盔甲拿去熔掉不就得啦。 if we ask for a truce, they will think us weak, Sir

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Do you think your brother's war is more important than ours? the old man barked. 你觉得你兄弟的战争比我们这场战争更重要?老人喝道。 Jon chewed his lip. The raven flapped its wings at him. War, war, war, war, it sang. 琼恩噘起

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

It is more than that, Catelyn insisted. Ser Rodrik spoke to Ser Aron Santagar in all secrecy, yet somehow the Spider knew of their conversation. 不只如此,凯特琳坚持,罗德利克爵士和艾伦桑塔加爵士的会面自始至终都秘密进

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

You gave me help when I needed it, Jon Snow said. 你在我最需要的时候帮了我一把。琼恩雪诺道。 I gave you nothing, Tyrion said. Words. 我什么也没给你,提利昂说,只是几句废话。 Then give your words to Bran too. 那

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

The Dothraki sea, Ser Jorah Mormont said as he reined to a halt beside her on the top of the ridge. 这就是多斯拉克海。乔拉莫尔蒙爵士说着拉住缰绳,停在她身旁,两人一同站在山脊之巅。 Beneath them, the plain stret

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

As you will, Khaleesi, Ser Jorah said respectfully. 如您所愿,卡丽熙。乔拉爵士恭敬地说。 She heard the sound of voices and turned to look behind her. 她听见响动,便回头看去。 She and Mormont had outdistanced the rest of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

She was a traitor. Joffrey looked pouty; somehow she was upsetting him. 她是个叛徒。乔佛里看起来闷闷不乐,她似乎惹恼他了。 You haven't said what you mean to give me for my name day. 你还没决定送我什么命名日礼物。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Maegi, Haggo growled. And old Cohollo, Cohollo who had bound his life to Drogo's on the day of his birth, 你这巫魔女!哈戈咆哮。接着,老科霍罗就是那个早在卓戈诞生之日,便将自己的性命与之紧紧结合的科霍罗,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Go with them, Silver Lady, Mirri Maz Duur told her. 银夫人,您也得跟她们出去。弥丽马兹笃尔告诉她。 I will stay, Dany said. The man took me under the stars and gave life to the child inside me. I will not leave him. 不,我要留

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

He would have collapsed, but the men of her khas held him up. 若非她的卡斯部众死命扶住,它早已四脚一软,瘫倒在地。 Strength of the mount, go into the rider, Mirri sang as horse blood swirled into the waters of Drogo's bath. 坐

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Her supper was a simple meal of fruit and cheese and fry bread, with a jug of honeyed wine to wash it down. 她的晚餐很简单,只是水果、乳酪和炸面包,配上一壶蜜酒。 Doreah, stay and eat with me, Dany commanded when she sent h

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Jhogo understood that. One of the others barked out a comment, and the Dothraki laughed. Irri told her, Quaro thinks you should take an ear to teach him respect. 这话乔戈听得懂。有人喊了一句,其他多斯拉克人纷纷大笑。伊丽告

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

I've been bruised before. He touched his shoulder and winced. The yard was emptying around them. 不是第一次了。他摸摸肩膀,皱紧眉头,广场上除了他们几个一片空旷。 Blood matted the fat boy's hair where Halder had split h

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》