The Little Boy Found 小男孩又找到了 The little boy lost in the lonely fen, 小男孩迷失在荒凉的沼泽地里, Led by the wandering light, 只有那摇曳的灯光指引他前进, Began to cry, but God, ever nigh, 他开始大哭,但是

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Shepherd 牧童 How sweet is the shepherd's sweet lot! 牧童的好运道多美妙, From the morn to the evening he strays; 从早到晚他到处转: He shall follow his sheep all the day, 他得整天跟着羊群跑 And his tongue shall be f

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Little Black Boy 小黑孩 My mother bore me in the southern wild, 在南方的荒野我妈把我生养, And I am black, but O my soul is white! 我是黑的,但是啊!我的灵魂却洁白, White as an angel is the English child, 英国的

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Jaime Lerner在他的家乡巴西Curitiba重新创造了城市空间。在这个过程中,他改变了世界各地的规划者们对于城市景观可能性的看法。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:环境 重造计划

苹果广告之歌:CSS - Music Is My Hot Hot Sex From all the drugs the one I like more is music From all the junks the one I need more is music From all the boys the one I take home is music From all the ladies the one I kiss is music (muah!) Musi

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

The Schoolboy 小学生 I love to rise in a summer morn, 我爱在夏天清晨就起床, When the birds sing on every tree; 当鸟儿在每一棵树上唱起歌; The distant huntsman winds his horn, 远处的猎人把他的号角吹响, And the

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

On Another's Sorrow 别人的悲哀 Can I see another's woe, And not be in sorrow too? 我岂能看着别人哀愁,自己并不也在难受。 Can I see another's grief, And not seek for kind relief? 我岂能看着别人哀戚,却不寻求温和的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Fly 虻虫 Little Fly, thy summer's play 小小的虻虫,你在夏天的游戏 My thoughtless hand 已被我的手 Has brushed away. 不在意地拂去。 Am not I a fly like thee? 我难道不是一个像你一样的虻虫 Or art not thou a ma

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Benjen gave Jon a careful, measuring look. You dont miss much, do you, Jon? We could use a man like you on the Wall. 班扬仔细地审视了琼恩一番,说:琼恩,什么事都逃不过你眼光,是么?我们长城守军很需要你这样的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

I am the blood of the dragon, she told herself again. 我是真龙传人。她再度对自己说。 When at last the sun was low in the sky, Khal Drogo clapped his hands together, and the drums and the shouting and feasting came to a sudden halt. Dro

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

The Lazy Song选自Bruno Mars专辑《Doo-Wops Hooligans》。Bruno Mars1986年生于美国夏威夷,嗓音独特。他是美国的创作型歌手、音乐制作人。马尔斯的音乐作品被认为展现了多变的风格,含有多种音乐流派

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Today I don't feel like doin' anything I just want to lay in my bed don't feel like picking up my phone so leave a message at the tone cause today I swear I'm not doin anything I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan Turn the tv on throw my ha

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

A man who sees nothing has no use for his eyes, the Mountain declared. 什么也发现不了表示他用不着眼睛,魔山宣布, Cut them out and give them to your next outrider. 把他们的眼睛挖出来,交给替补的斥候, Tell him y

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

She lifted her head. 她昂首道: And I am Daenerys Stormhorn, Daenerys of House Targaryen, of the blood of Aegon the Conqueror and Maegor the Cruel and old Valyria before them. 我呢?我是暴风降生丹妮莉丝,坦格利安家族的丹妮莉

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

How is King Joffrey taking the news? Tyrion asked with a certain black amusement. 乔佛里国王对此事有何反应?提利昂带着某种黑色的兴致发问。 Cersei has not seen fit to tell him yet, Lord Tywin said. She fears he might insist

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

You cannot mean to hold to Joffrey, my lord, Galbart Glover said. He put your father to death. 大人,您总不能向乔佛里效忠吧?盖伯特葛洛佛道,令尊就死在他手里啊。 That makes him evil, Robb replied. I do not know that i

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

【经典】《地球之歌》Earth Song 由迈克尔 杰克逊演唱的《Earth Song 》,这是一首环保歌曲,创作自1995年,当时世界战争不断,污染越来越严重,在那样的历史背景下,迈克尔杰克逊亲自作词,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

模仿句子:He's Terence Davies, the Liverpool-born creator of semi-autobiographical dramas set in the 1940s and 50s like Distant Voices, Still Lives, a winner at Cannes in 1988, or the Long Day Closes. 翻译:他就是Terence Davies,生于利物

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

The warriors exchanged a baffled look. 两个战士交换着困惑的眼神。 Jorah Mormont spurred his horse closer. 乔拉莫尔蒙爵士踢马靠近。 Princess, he said, you have a gentle heart, but you do not understand. 公主殿下,他说,您

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Tyrion had made him stick it out once, just to be certain. 某一天,提利昂叫他把舌头吐出来,确定一下。 Definitely a tongue, he had said. Someday you must learn to use it. 的确是舌头,他评说,哪天你总得学着用。 A

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》