A Little Boy Lost 一个小男孩的迷失 'Nought loves another as itself, 没有人爱别人像爱他自己, Nor venerates another so, 也不会尊敬别人像对自己那样, Nor is it possible to thought a greater than itself to know. 一个思

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

A Cradle Song 摇篮曲 Sleep, sleep, beauty bright, 睡吧,睡吧,美丽的宝贝。 Dreaming in the joys of night; 愿你在夜的欢乐中安睡; Sleep, sleep; in thy sleep, Little sorrows sit and weep. 睡吧,睡吧;当你睡时,小小的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

To Tirzah 给得撒 Whate'er is born of mortal birth 无论是什么诞生于肉身, Must be consumed with the earth, 就必然被尘世消磨殆尽, To rise from generation free: 为了要摆脱传宗接代的羁绊, Then what have I to do wit

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Nurse's Song 保姆的歌 When voices of children are heard on the green, 草地上听到孩子们的声音 And laughing is heard on the hill, 山坡上也听到他们的笑声, My heart is at rest within my breast, 我的心在胸中感到宁静 A

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Sick Rose 病玫瑰 O rose, thou art sick! 哦,玫瑰,你病了。 The invisible worm, that flies in the night, in the howling storm, has found out thy bed of crimson joy, 那看不见的小虫,飞翔在黑夜里,在咆哮的暴风雨中:

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Holy Thursday 升天节 Is this a holy thing to see 这难道是件神圣的事情, In a rich and fruitful land, 在一个富饶的地方, Babes reduced to misery, 婴儿们干瘦得十分凄惨, Fed with cold and usurous hand? 竟让那冰冷的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Earth's Answer 大地的回答 Earth raised up her head from the darkness dread and drear, 大地抬起她的头,从那可怕又阴郁的黑暗中抬起, Her light fled, 她的光辉已遁去: Stony, dread, 僵硬的恐惧! And her locks cove

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Lily 百合花 The modest Rose puts forth a thorn, 含羞的玫魂生出一根刺: The humble sheep a threat'ning horn: 驯顺的羔羊有双吓人的角: While the Lily white shall in love delight, 白色的百合花却陶醉在爱情里,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Ah, Sunflower 啊!向日葵 Ah, sunflower, weary of time, 啊,向日葵!你厌倦了时光 Who countest the steps of the sun; 它计数着太阳的脚步: Seeking after that sweet golden clime 你寻找那美好的宝贵的地方 Where the tr

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Tiger 老虎 Tiger, tiger, burning bright 老虎,老虎,你炽烈地发光, In the forests of the night, 照得夜晚的森林灿烂辉煌; What immortal hand or eye 是什么样不朽的手或眼睛 Could frame thy fearful symmetry? 能把

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

As she climbed down off the pyre, she noticed Mirri Maz Duur watching her. 从火葬台上爬下来时,她注意到弥丽马兹笃尔注视着自己。 You are mad, the godswife said hoarsely. 你疯了。女祭司嘶声道。 Is it so far from mad

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

His fury was on him. He might have said more, and worse, but Maester Luwin cut in. 他正在气头上,原本可能会说出更不堪入耳的话,但鲁温学士却适时插话: Another solution presents itself, he said, his voice quiet. 我倒有

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

11.DAENERYS 第十一章 丹妮莉丝 Daenerys Targaryen wed Khal Drogo with fear and barbaric splendor in a field beyond the walls of Pentos, 丹妮莉丝坦格利安满心恐惧,在潘托斯城郊草原上与卓戈卡奥成了婚。 for the Dot

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

They were not welcome visitors. Ser Raymun lived under the king's peace, 他们实在称得上是不速之客。雷蒙爵士虽向国王称臣, but his family had fought beneath Rhaegar's dragon banners at the Trident, and his three older brothers

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Ser Rodrik cleared his throat. Lord Baelish once, ah. His thought trailed off uncertainly in search of the polite word. 罗德利克爵士清清喉咙。贝里席大人以前是,呃他结结巴巴,试图找出比较礼貌的用词。 Catelyn was

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

So close, she thought. Beneath the linen bandages, her fingers still throbbed where the dagger had bitten. 就快到了啊,她心想。包扎在棉布绷带中的手指上, The pain was her scourge, Catelyn felt, lest she forget. 被匕首割伤的

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

The old remain, said Aggo. The frightened, the weak, and the sick. And we who swore. We remain. 老人们留了下来,阿戈说,还有胆小鬼、弱者和病夫,以及发过誓的我们。我们决不离开您。 They took Khal Drogo's herds,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

And dismissing Selmy, where was the sense in that? 他们还赶走了赛尔弥,到底是哪根筋有问题? Yes, the man was old, but the name of Barristan the Bold still has meaning in the realm. 没错,他是一把年纪了,但无畏的巴利

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Below the Wheel Tower, they made a wide turn and knifed through the churning water. The men put their backs into it. 他们在水车塔下转了个大弯,直直地穿越汹涌河水,船夫使劲划桨, The wide arch of the Water Gate came into

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

好男人之歌 很好听 推荐给大家。。 歌手:Robbie Willians 专辑:(single) Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm in pouring rain Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold Feel I'm getting old before my time As my soul he

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅