The Divine Image 象形的神 To Mercy, Pity, Peace, and Love, All pray in their distress, And to these virtues of delight 受苦受难的人都祈求仁慈、怜悯、爱与和平:而对这些使人喜悦的德行 Return their thankfulness. 又报以

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Chimney-sweeper 扫烟囱的孩子 When my mother died I was very young, 我母亲死的时候我还很小, And my father sold me while yet my tongue 我父亲就卖了我,那时我还不会叫, Could scarcely cry 'Weep! weep! weep! weep!' 简

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

There's something wrong here, Gared muttered. 这儿不太对劲。盖瑞喃喃地说。 The young knight gave him a disdainful smile. Is there? 年轻骑士对他轻蔑地一笑。是吗? Can't you feel it? Gared asked. Listen to the darkness. 你难

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Ser Waymar shrugged. You ought dress more warmly, Gared. 威玛爵士耸耸肩道:我说盖瑞,你该多穿两件衣服。 Gared glared at the lordling, the scars around his ear holes flushed red with anger where Maester Aemon had cut the ears aw

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

PROLOGUE 序曲 We should start back, Gared urged as the woods began to grow dark around them. The wildlings are dead. 既然野人已经死了,眼看周围的树林逐渐黯淡,盖瑞不禁催促,咱们回头吧。 Do the dead frighten you? Se

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

You have a chill? Royce asked. 你受寒了?罗伊斯问。 Some,Will muttered. The wind, my lord. 有点罢,威尔喃喃道,大人,是风的关系啊。 The young knight turned back to his grizzled man-at-arms. 年轻骑士转头面对灰发老

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

The Human Abstract 人的抽象观念 Pity would be no more 那就无须有什么怜悯, If we did not make somebody poor, 若是我们并没有使人穷困: And Mercy no more could be 也不必再施什么恩德, If all were as happy as we. 若是

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

A Dream 一个梦 Once a dream did weave a shade O'er my angel-guarded bed, 一次一个梦织成一片浓阴笼罩在我那有天使守护的床顶, That an emmet lost its way 我想我是躺在草地上 Where on grass methought I lay. 有一只蚂蚁

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Clod And The Pebble 泥块和小石子 'Love seeketh not itself to please, 爱情并不想讨它自己欢欣, Nor for itself hath any care, 对它自己也丝毫不挂心; But for another gives its ease, 只是为了别人才舍弃安宁, A

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The Little Vagabond 流浪儿 Dear mother, dear mother, the Church is cold; 亲爱的妈妈、亲爱的妈妈、教堂可真冷。 But the Alehouse is healthy, and pleasant, and warm. 但酒店里却暖和,使人健康又开心: Besides, I can te

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

The pup was a tiny ball of grey-black fur, its eyes still closed. 那只幼狼只是团灰黑色的毛球,双眼仍未张开。 It nuzzled blindly against Robb's chest as he cradled it, searching for milk among his leathers, 它盲目地往罗柏胸膛

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Catelyn wished she could share his joy. But she had heard the talk in the yards; 凯特琳真希望自己能分享他的喜悦,但是她在庭院里听到了传闻, a direwolf dead in the snow, a broken antler in its throat. Dread coiled within h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

I ought to know better than to argue with a Tully, he said with a rueful smile. 我怎么样也说不过徒利家族的人,他嘴角浮起一抹後悔的微笑, He slid Ice back into its sheath. You did not come here to tell me crib tales. 将寒冰

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

4.EDDARD 第四章艾德 The visitors poured through the castle gates in a river of gold and silver and polished steel, 来访的队伍如同一条由金、银和钢铁交融而成的璀璨河流,浩浩荡荡涌进城堡大门。 three hundred st

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Ah, Tyrion said. He gave Sandor Clegane a perfunctory nod and walked away as briskly as his stunted legs would carry him, whistling. 啊哈。提利昂道,他半敷衍地朝桑铎克里冈点头答谢,然后提起那双畸形的腿,尽全力快步

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

The notion seemed to delight the prince. Send a dog to kill a dog! he exclaimed. Winterfell is so infested with wolves, the Starks would never miss one. 王子听了这主意似乎很高兴。叫狗去杀狗!他叫道,反正临冬城里多的是狼

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Ned looked irritated. Been left? By whom? Has there been a rider? I was not told. 奈德面带愠色地问:有人留给你一封信?谁留的?今天有信使来过?我如何不知情? There was no rider, my lord. Only a carved wooden box, l

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Varys tsked. Cersei will not want to hear that, I promise you. 瓦里斯啐了一声。我跟您保证,瑟曦可不想听到这句。 Stannis may win the throne, but only your rotting head will remain to cheer unless you guard that tongue of yours.

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Do you think he means to betray us to the Lannisters, my lady? Robett Glover asked gravely. 夫人,您认为他打算把我们出卖给兰尼斯特?罗贝特葛洛佛语气沉重地问。 Catelyn sighed. If truth be told, I doubt even Lord Frey k

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

The thought of Jon filled Ned with a sense of shame, and a sorrow too deep for words. 想到琼恩,奈德满怀羞耻,以及一种言词难以形容的深深哀恸。 If only he could see the boy again, sit and talk with him... pain shot through

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》