Marissa 早上一到办公室,就开始跟同事 Hank 发牢骚。 Marissa: I hate walking into our building in the morning! - All the smokers stand around the building's entrance puffing away....I can't take it! Sorry....I'm just a little bit work

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Suzanne 约朋友 Mickey 一起吃午饭。 Suzanne: Mickey! Good to see you! It's been too long! Mickey: Hi, Suzanne! you're right, it has been too long. S: Did you find something on the menu that interests you? Sorry I'm late for our lunch. Traffic

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Mark在公司门口看见同事Robert. Mark: Hey Robert...going on vacation? Looks like you're planning on doing some golfing. Robert: Yes, I will be playing golf, but I'm not going on vacation. I'm meeting up our New York office's senior management

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司主管James找到公关部主任 Felicia 商量购置艺术作品,美化工作环境的事。James说自己偏爱相片,Felicia表示赞同。 F: I often go to photography exhibitions at the local museum. Sometimes the pictures are of natur

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Robert两年前开始打高尔夫球,在球场上积累了不少商业界的人脉。同事Mark问他: Mark: But how can you play with people who've been golfing for 20 years? Isn't it embarrassing? R: Golf has a system called handicapping and th

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈是在北京ABC美国公司工作的年青人。今天,他收到一张请帖。可是他不懂请帖上RSVP这几个字母的意思。所以他就去问公司里的一位美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) 陈:Mary,美国公司三星请我

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职场礼节英语

Gina带美国老板Jason去购物。 Gina: Good morning, Jason. How did you sleep? 早上好,詹森,昨晚睡得好吗? Jason: Pretty well, thanks. Still feeling the effects of jet lag a bit, but last night I got at lease six hours of rest. 挺好

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

Jerry要去中国出差,找同事Amy请教。 Jerry: My book on Chinese culture says that the idea of shame is a big part of how society works. 我的一本关于中国文化的书上说羞耻心对于一个社会的发展至关重要。 A: That's

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

公司副总裁Jason到上海,由Gina接待。 Jason: Hello Gina! We've spoken so many times on the phone but's it's so good to finally meet you in person!吉娜你好!我们通过电话聊了这么久,现在见到你本人了感觉真好! G:

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

Patricia和同事Kelly要去澳门出差,准备去赌场试试手气。另一个同事John提到,自己有个朋友嗜赌成性,倾家荡产。Patricia问: P: So what happened to Joe? How is he holding up? J: Joe is in Gamblers Anonymous righ

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。同事Amy在复印间里找到他。 (Office ambience) A:Hi Chen Hao. May I talk to you for a minute after you finish copying those documents? C:我马上就印完了。什么事? A:It seems that you

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

中国雇员Kathy要去美国考察,她找美国同事Mark了解美国文化,以免在待人接物的时候在礼节方面闹笑话。 K: If I'm using public transport...should I give up my seat if I see elderly people? M: Yes. I think that's pro

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Lisa告诉同事Emily新年过后准备辞职,因为她觉得眼下的工作很无聊,没有升职的机会,她还说: Lisa: The other problem is that I think the company is really set in its ways. Emily: What do you mean? L: In other words,

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Patricia和同事Kelly要去澳门出差,准备去赌场试试手气。另一个同事John提到,自己有个朋友嗜赌成性,倾家荡产。Patricia问: P: So what happened to Joe? How is he holding up? J: Joe is in Gamblers Anonymous righ

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Daisy和Kathy听说同事Johnny戒烟,很替他高兴。Kathy问Johnny是怎么戒的。 K: What's worked so far? J: Well, for starters, I saw a doctor who specializes in helping people quit smoking. The doctor recommended a therapy group that meet

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Mike出差刚回来,被时差折磨得痛苦不堪,向同事Larry咨询缓解时差的好办法。Larry说, Larry: Some people take herbal medicine, but there's really no solid proof that it works. Some people take sleeping pills and try to sle

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Mike出差刚回来,遇到同事Larry. Larry: Hey, Mike! Good to have you back! You look exhausted! Mike: Hi, Larry. Yeah, I'm totally beat. I can barely keep my eyes open! L: Was it a rough trip? M: Well, it was actually pretty productive, but all

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Jane向上司Vincent和财务专家Anna请教,如何才能摆脱信用卡债务。Anna建议说: A: You have to freeze everything and reevaluate your position. Figure out exactly - to the dollar - how much you owe and who you owe it to. J: How ca

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Jim和Emily是一家跨国公司从中国聘用的新雇员,公司人事部的Paul对他们进行文化差异的培训。 Paul: Hello and good morning. I'm Paul Higgins and I've been asked to help prep all of you for your new positions. Jamp;E: Goo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Chris告诉同事Jason, 准备买辆新车。 Jason: Hey there Chris, what are you up to? Chris: I'm just poring over some brochures about various car models. J: Oh, so you're thinking about buying a new car? C: Yeah, it looks that way. My wife has b

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语