Steve找到同事Bob, 向他请教投资的问题,Bob觉得股市风险太大,那房地产呢? Bob: Buying property is definitely something to consider. But just because prices have been going up for a long time doesn't mean they will always go

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Lily在公司休息室看到同事Kyle和Jerry在聊天,上前打招呼。 Lily: Good afternoon, guys. Am I interrupting something? Kyle: Jerry and I were just debating the American custom of tipping. Jerry: Yeah, he's in favor and I'm opposed. L:

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Harry告诉同事Cindy, 他这一天真是倒了血霉了。早上起晚,上班迟到,忘了取送去干洗的西装,所以只好穿着T恤和牛仔裤来公司上班,不仅如此,钱包还被人偷了。 Cindy听后很同情地说, Cindy

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司主管 James找到公关部主任 Felicia. James: Hey, Felicia...do you have time for a quick conversation? Felicia: Sure, boss. What's up? J: I was walking through the hallways of our office yesterday and it struck me that we could use a littl

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Frank: Jerry! My financial counselor! Good to see you... as always. 杰里!我的财政顾问!像往常一样,很高兴见到你 Jerry: Hey Frank, nice to see you, too. How's your stock portfolio these days? 嘿,弗兰克,我也很高兴见到

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

王小姐到美国使馆签证,签证官Bob Jones受理她的申请。 B: Hello miss. Can I see your ticket number? 小姐你好。我能看下你的飞机票吗? W: Sure, here you are. And here are my application forms as well. 当然,给你。这

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

公司主管开会,执行总裁Rick说: Rick: The Board of Directors has come to a decision. Our company will take an image hit, and it's going to be very expensive, but it seems we have no other choice but to start a recall. Samantha, would you

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Chris向一家香港公司的老板Hank和部门主管Rebecca介绍申请国际认证的程序。Hank觉得有点麻烦,可Rebecca认为值得,因为拿到国际认证,在美国和欧洲做生意就可以畅通无阻了。Chris赞同Rebecca的看

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

销售部的Steve, Faith和Katie围绕直觉展开了讨论。Katie说 Katie: I think perhaps everyone has different kinds of intuition. I'm a pretty bad judge of character, but I'm a wiz at picking stocks! Steve: You should go to Las Vegas! You'd ma

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Lisa从美国出差回来,同事Jonah问她此行的情况。 Jonah: Lisa! You're home! Nice to see you! How was your trip to America? Lin: The trip was good, but boy, American airport security is such a hassle!! I was standing in line for over two

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

项目主管Donny急冲冲地来找老板Simon,因为公司即将竣工的加工厂遇到了麻烦。当地质检官员以不合格为由,索取贿赂。Donny说, D: I hate to play devil's advocate, but doesn't everyone who does business here p

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

When Your Best Friend Becomes Your Boss 当你的好朋友成为你的老板 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,美国同事Amy到办公室去找他。 (Office ambience) A: Good morning, Chen Hao.. CH: Hi Amy. A: I heard your best friend Brad

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A Relationship in the Office 办公室恋情 公司老板Joe找员工Sam和Lucinda谈话。 Joe Tan: Hi Sam, please take a seat. Good morning, Lucinda. Please sit down. How are you both this morning? Sam and Lucinda: Good, thanks. Joe: I asked you bo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

What Chewing Gum Can do to Your Career? 口香糖能为你的职业生涯做些什么? 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他到办公室去找美国同事Amy 。 (Office ambience) CH: Hi Amy. 几天不见,来看看你。 A: That's nice of

Voice MailTransferring Calls without Causing a Stir 语音邮件:便于查找 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊里遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C: 碰到你可真是太好了,Amy。 A: It's nice to see you, to

Handle Special Occasions with Co-Workers 和同事应对特殊场合 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在休息室里遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) CH: Hi Amy, how are you? A: I'm fine, thank you. And you? CH: 还好。 A:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

David兴高彩烈地来找Peter。让我们听听他有什么好消息。 David: Peter! Have I got news for you! Peter: Wow, Dave...I've never seen you so excited. What's the occasion? D: Ok...you've known me for years, right? P: Uh huh. D: What's th

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

MicroMax公司销售部主管Fred给客户Tom打电话,讨论涨价的事情。Fred要涨25%,Tom嫌太多。 F: I feel your pain, Tom. We are also in hot water these days. The global financial crisis is hitting all of us hard. T: Is there anyway

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

来自中国的雇员Penny跟同事Robert聊天儿。 Penny Liu: Hey, Robert! I was listening to you speak Chinese at the presentation yesterday! You're fluent! Robert: Oh, that's kind of you to say, but in reality I'm just able to hold a conversatio

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Robert正在向中国来的同事Penny介绍理解和掌握单词的经验。 R: You could buy an English-language magazine about news or fashion. Read through the articles and underline and look up the words you don't know. Then read the article or

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语