Steve找到同事Bob, 向他请教投资的问题。 Steve: Hey, Bob! You're a financial expert, aren't you? I hear you know a lot about investing. Bob: Well, I don't like to toot my own horn...but I did go to school for a few years to study stuff li

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sue跟坐在隔壁的同事George聊天。 Sue: Hey George, take a look at this article. It says several major airlines are considering allowing people to use their cell phones while in the air. George: Oh no, really? That's one of the worst ideas I'

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Dan偷偷喜欢女同事Julie. King给他打气,鼓励他约Julie出去。 Dan问:So what should I say? King: Tell the truth! Say, Hi Julie, I was wondering if you'd be interested in going out this Saturday? I know a great sushi place. D: Just li

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

三角洲通讯公司老板John Smith到银行申请贷款,接待他的是银行负责人Ted Johnson。 Ted Johnson: Hello, Mr. Smith. Thanks for stopping by. Smith: Hello, and call me John. Ted: Sure...but only if you call me Ted. J: Done. T: So y

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

Gina带美国老板Jason去购物,Jason让Gina教他砍价。 Jason: So what's the general amount that they mark up by? Thirty percent? Forty? 所以他们一般会抬高原有价格的百分之多少?30%?40%? G: They could mark it up seventy

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

Gina带美国老板Jason去购物,Jason让Gina教他砍价。 Jason: What about walking away? Some friends back home told me if I don't like the price, just walk away and the vendor will run out and give me their best price. 转身就走怎么样?有

Jerry要去中国出差,找同事Amy请教。 Jerry: Hey Amy...your family is from China, right? 嘿,艾米你来在中国对吗? A:Yep. I was born and raised in Shanghai. Why do you ask? 是的,我出生在上海,并且在那儿长大的。你

美国总公司代表Pete来北京视察,由中国雇员Jack接待。 Jack: Good evening, Pete. I trust you had a nice siesta. 皮特,晚上好。我相信你午休得很好。 Pete: Yes. It was just what the doctor ordered. 是的。这是医生要

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

王小姐到美国使馆签证,签证官Bob Jones受理她的申请,Bob得知王小姐是研究古迹的专家后,觉得这个行业很有意思。 B: Wow, that sounds like an interesting line of work. I see here you are a citizen of People's R

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

投资顾问Jerry跟客户Frank见面,向他推销一种投资想法。 Jerry: I believe the iron is hot right now in the field of energy and transportation. Everyone is looking for new ways to reduce energy consumption. F: Yeah, you're right. I bo

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

Chris告诉同事Jason, 准备买辆新车。 Jason: Hey there Chris, what are you up to? Chris: I'm just poring over some brochures about various car models. J: Oh, so you're thinking about buying a new car? C: Yeah, it looks that way. My wife has b

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司电脑系统遭到骇客入侵,Dylan跟同事Cory和Brenda一起讨论,Dylan说: D: We may never be able to trace the origin of this attack. But what we can do is work harder to make our systems impenetrable. B: Yes, a lot of people are q

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Lisa请Shirley吃饭,有事征求Shirley的意见。 Lisa: Hey, Shirley! Want to join me for lunch...my treat! Shirley: Wow! Sure! Lisa: I must confess I have an ulterior motive for asking you to lunch. S: Oh....that's OK....as long as you're buyin

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

David要去面试,他准备穿什么呢?我们一起听听他跟好朋友Peter的对话。 D: I'm going to get there early and make sure I have my best outfit all washed and ironed way ahead of time. If I wait for the last minute, I know I'll pan

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

部门经理Paul Chen和他的上司Sue Krammer要开除一名雇员。 P: Sue, I really need your help with this one. S: Oh? What's the problem? P: I've been asked to fire Tom Smith. S: Oh...yeah...firing someone is hard. I've had to do it many time

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

公司总裁Tim召集部门经理开会,讨论节能措施。 F: I know it might sound like an old-fashioned idea, but what about some kind of a carpooling program? T: You know, that just might work for a few of our departments. I know a few of the

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

公司总裁Tim召集部门经理开会,讨论公司可以采取哪些节能环保的措施。 Tim: Good morning folks, thanks for joining us. In light of the recent economic downturn, we thought we should pow-wow some ways we can conserve energy.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Giving to a Charity 捐助慈善 公司开会,讨论慈善捐款的问题,Jenny建议事先调查一下。 J: The recommendation is that 60% of funds should go to projects with no more than 40% going to the charity's own costs. M: Here's another

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他这两天遇到了感情困扰,去找美国同事Amy讨个主意。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 我有点私事儿想请教你。 A:What is it, Chen Hao? C:销售部来了一个新的女同事,叫Ka

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

来自中国的雇员Dana跟同事Charlie聊天儿,说自己要去美国朋友家过圣诞节,请Charlie给她讲讲美国人过圣诞的习俗。 D: Would you say Christmas is the most popular American holiday? C: Definitely. It's a really big d

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语