Daisy和Kathy听说同事Johnny戒烟,很替他高兴。Kathy问Johnny是怎么戒的。 K: What's worked so far? J: Well, for starters, I saw a doctor who specializes in helping people quit smoking. The doctor recommended a therapy group that meet

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Bob给一家软件公司客户服务热线打电话,接电话的是 Gloria. 大家注意听客户服务一上来该怎样说。 Gloria: Good afternoon and thank you for calling GlobalCom's customer hotline. My name is Gloria...how can I be of assis

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司主管Andy又请专门研究肢体语言的Monica给公司销售员 Sara和James培训。Andy说: Andy: This morning we once again have business consultant Monica Wolf with us. Monica is going to speak to us today about body language and how

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司主管Andy请专门研究肢体语言的咨询顾问Monica给公司销售员上课。Andy说,站姿和握手都很重要。握手要紧握,同时注视对方的眼睛。Sara提问说: S: As a woman I find that I sometimes don't get a good

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司主管Andy又请专门研究肢体语言的Monica给公司销售员 Sara和James培训。Monica说: Monica: Okay, so we talked about composure. Let's go in the other direction now and talk about humor. J: Ah, that's something that's always pu

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Jerry跟同事Paula和Will打招呼,注意听他们三人周末都干了些什么。 Jerry: Hey, Paula. Hi, Will. Did you have a good weekend? Paula: Yeah... I checked out that new 3-D movie. It's amazing what they can do with technologies these da

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Jerry跟同事Paula和Will聊天,说到telecommuting远程上班。 Paula说: Paula: Twenty years ago, many people thought that by this time, no one would be working in offices and everybody would have a more flexible schedule. W: Well, that cert

Jim要去参加一次公司庆典活动,特别正式。他问同事Gary,参加这种社交活动有哪些注意事项。 J: Have you ever been to a black-tie event? G: Twice actually....and to be honest, it was a bit boring both times. J: Aside f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sally 跟同事Lisa和Mary议论办公室里关于Tom的传闻,说Tom 大搞婚外情,被老婆发现。Mary觉得,在办公室里议论这些不好,而且并不知道消息是否属实。Mary 问Lisa小时候玩没玩过一个叫打电话的游

A: Hey Sarah, are you all right? You look upset. S: As a matter of fact, I am a bit upset. I just came out of a meeting and it didn't go very well. A: What happened? S: No one would listen to any of my suggestions. Instead, they just kept arguing wit

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Jim在走廊上遇到同事Claire,跟Claire打招呼。 Jim: Hey Claire, you've been really quiet these last few days. Is something wrong? Claire: I've been really stressed. It's the end of the year and I've got so much stuff to do! I feel like I'm

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Claire最近工作上压力很大,同事Jim和Tina给她出主意,如何减压。Tina说, T: You really have to make an effort to relax, and each person is different. My husband swears by classical music. He goes and sits in his room, turns on

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作了几个月,从美籍华人Mary那里学到很多西方礼节。今天Mary有件重要的事要告诉陈豪,现在正在给他打电话。 (Office ambience, telephone rings....) (CH's Voice mail): This is C

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 职场礼节英语

Tom和Vivian是香港一家跨国公司的雇员。Vivian被升职,要调到美国奥兰多的办事处。她知道Tom是从芝加哥调到香港来的,所以向Tom征求意见。Tom谈到利弊时说: T: On a financial note, you'll probably be

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

公司总裁Tim召集部门经理开会,讨论节能措施。 T: I've recently noticed how much paper I use on a daily basis and I've been trying to cut down. I've found that I very rarely actually need to print emails. Also, by utilizing my fax-mo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Giving to a Charity 捐助慈善 公司开会,讨论慈善捐款的问题,Michael说: Michael: Ok, folks... It's been a tough year, but we're going to stick with our tradition and give our usual yearly amount. Any suggestions? Frank: Perhaps we

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Betty在上司Pat那儿受了气,同事Gray和人事部的Terry给她出谋划策。Betty说自己没救了,准备换工作。 T: Not so fast. Maybe what's needed here is a fresh approach. Let's start with Pat. Why is she mean? G: Um...because sh

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

The Art of Conversatione 谈话的艺术 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他今天有事去找美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Hi, Chen Hao. How are you today? C:还好,不过,我有点儿事想请教你。 A:How can I help

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

下班等公车遇到同事Susan , 问Susan明天公司开万圣节派对准备穿什么,Susan说中国不过万圣节,只有鬼月,不知道二者是不是差不多。Lenny 回答说, Susan:So...is Halloween essentially the same thing as gho

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Jim在走廊上遇到同事Claire,跟Claire打招呼。 Jim:Hey Claire, you've been really quiet these last few days. Is something wrong? Claire:I've been really stressed. It's the end of the year and I've got so much stuff to do! I feel like I'm d

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语