Mickey刚失业,跟朋友Suzanne 一起吃饭,Suzanne 劝他说,这未必不是件好事。她说, S: Back at my old job there were some days where I barely used my brain at all! I just did the same thing over and over again. M: So what happe

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sue跟坐在隔壁的同事George聊天。 S: That's true...we might actually be making more work for ourselves by this constant need to stay in touch. G: If they allow cell phones on airplanes...we're going to have to hear even more hours of endless

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sean 有飞行恐惧症,可他偏偏又是国际销售代表,需要经常旅行。同事 Mimi 开玩笑说,他可真是选错了职业。Mimi 说, M: You certainly picked the wrong profession! You are an international sales representative - t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sean 在走廊上遇到同事 Mimi, 他一副忧心忡忡的样子。我们听听为什么。 Sean: Oh, man....I am not looking forward to this upcoming trip to Europe. Mimi: But Europe is amazing! You're going to Frankfurt, right? I've been there tw

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Kim跟朋友Anita一起出去吃饭。 K: Hey, Anita! Great to see you! A: Long time no see! I'm so glad you had time to meet for lunch! K: I've missed you. How have you been? A: Pretty good. The boys are doing well in school and John is enjoying his

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

公关部主任Janet Liu召集下属开会,询问中东代表团的活动安排。上次说到,不同宗教有不同的饮食习惯:穆斯林吃Halal,犹太人吃 Kosher。让我们听听Janet还有什么建议。 Janet Liu: And you might als

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Discussing Salaries with Co-workers 和同事谈论工资 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。美国同事Amy来办公室找他。 (Office ambience) CH: Hi Amy. How are you? A: I'm fine. Do you have a moment to talk? There is something I'd like

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Cell Phone Civility 手机礼仪 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他和同事Amy散会一起往外走。 (Office ambience) A: Chen Hao, I can't believe what you were doing during that meeting. C: 开会的时候?我没干什么啊? A: Y

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Open Doors versus Closed Doors 开门还是关门 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他的同事Amy在陈豪新换的办公室门口敲门。(knock on door) C: Come in. A: Hi Chen Hao, am I interrupting you? C: 没事,我就是处理一下邮

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Starting a New Job 开始新工作 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他兴冲冲地打电话给美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A: Good Afternoon, this is Amy. C: 你好,Amy, 我是陈豪,你现在有几分钟的时间吗? A: Yes.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Proper Way of Replying to E-mail 用正确的方法回复电子邮件 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他去找美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) CH:Amy, 我有个问题请教你。 A:I'll be happy to try to answer your question, but I do

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Best Behaviors in the Office 办公室里的最佳行为 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他从复印机房出来,正好遇到美国同事Amy. (Office ambience) A: Hi Chen Hao. How are you today? C: 出于礼貌,我也许应该说I am f

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

公司高管Peter,Jason和Helen开会讨论员工保健项目。大家都赞成把地下室改成健身中心。然而,Peter提出了一个棘手的问题。 P: Now comes the sensitive partsetting standards and setting penalties for non-complianc

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Paul和Sara夫妇俩人跟老朋友Jesse和Miika 一起吃饭,Jesse刚失业,打算回去完成硕士学位。 P: But that's gonna take you at least two years to finish! J: Actually, I can do it in 10 months by online correspondence course. M: Yo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Paul和Sara夫妇俩跟老朋友Jesse和Miika一起吃饭。 P: It's so good to see you guys! It's been forever! M: We should try to set a monthly dinner date...we've missed you! S: So what's new? J: Tracy just turned four. She's growing ridiculously

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Emily问同事Lisa要不要一起吃饭。 Emily: Hey Lisa...want to grab lunch with me? Lisa: Sure, Emily. We haven't done that in a while. E: Yeah...actually, we haven't hung out at all recently. You seem sort of under the weather. Is there somethi

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Brad和Pam邀请同事Jimmy下班后一起去酒吧,可Jimmy一再推辞,我们听听为什么。 Brad: Hey Jimmy, a couple of us are going out to Sam's Bar after work. Care to join us? Jimmy: Oh, um...thanks for the invitation, but I'm pretty ti

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Chris准备买辆新车,向同事Jason征求意见。 Chris: What do you think about this one? Here....take a look. Jason: I like it. It's quite stylish. But....it's also pretty small. C: That's OK. We are only a family of three. J: This model has

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Cindy看到同事Wendy很开心的样子。 Wendy: (Excited) Yeah! Cindy: Hey, Wendy....you sure looked excited. What's up? W: I just got a text message...and...I get to fly business class on my next trip to China! C: Sweet! What city are you going t

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Cathy 早上上班见到同事 Adam. Cathy: Hi, Adam, nice tie. Adam: Thanks. C: By the way, can I ask you a personal question? A: Ask away! C: How come you're the only one at the office who wears a tie to work every day? I'm not criticizing your fas

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语