Lenny下班等公车遇到同事Susan , 问Susan明天要装扮成什么,问得Susan一头雾水。 Lenny: Hey Susan, what are you coming as this year? Susan: Coming as? L: Yeah...for Halloween! We have a big office party tomorrow evening. There's

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A: Hey Sarah, are you all right? You look upset. S: As a matter of fact, I am a bit upset. I just came out of a meeting and it didn't go very well. A: What happened? S: No one would listen to any of my suggestions. Instead, they just kept arguing wit

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Surviving the Gender Divide 幸存的性别鸿沟 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他有事去找美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A: Hi Chen Hao, how are you? C: 我有个问题,要请教你。你有时间吗? A: Sure. I don't have

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Participating in Company Social Events 参与公司的社交活动 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他午间休息遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C: Amy, 你看见副总裁布朗先生有关公司野餐的电子邮件了吗?

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Cubicle Decor 隔间装饰 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他中午去吃饭,正好遇到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你去吃饭吗? A:As a matter of fact, I am. C:我准备到楼下的商店去随便买个汉堡。一起

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Dressing for Business 商务着装 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A: Hi, Chen Hao, you look especially nice today. Is that a new suit you are wearing? C: 是啊,我上星期买的

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Criticizing a Co-Worker 批评同事 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他跟美国同事Amy一起往办公室走。 (Office ambience) A: Hi Chen Hao. How are you today? C: 还可以,不过工作上有点烦心事。 A: Anything I can help

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Correct Terms to Use for Persons with disabilities 对残疾人使用正确术语 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,下班后跟美国同事Amy一起往外走。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy. 碰上你太好了! A: I haven't seen you all d

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Unspoken Messages 不言而喻的消息 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他散会后跟同事Amy一起往外走。 (Office ambience) A: CH, What happened to you during your presentation? C: 你注意到什么了吗? A: You were doing a gr

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Knowing Your Boundaries at Work 了解工作时的禁忌 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在走廊上遇到同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C: 早上好,Amy. 我刚听到一条办公室的小道消息。 A: 小道消息? C: 是关于销售

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

When a Colleague Requests a Reference 同事请你做推荐人 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在餐厅里找到美国同Amy 。 (Office ambience) A: Hello Chen Hao. How are you? C: 还行。不过,我有点事想征求一下你的意见

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Greeting Your Colleagues with Courtesy 和同事礼貌地打招呼 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他刚好遇到美国同事Amy. (Office ambience) C:Hi Amy, how are you? A:I am fine, thank you. And you? C:有件事一直让我摸不着头脑

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Ins and Outs and Ups and Downs 进进出出和起起伏伏 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他跟美国同事Amy一起在北京的一间酒店开会。 (Office ambience) A:Chen Hao, did you pay attention to what you did when you went throug

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Voice MailLeaving and Receiving 语音邮件的发出和接收 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他跟美国同事Amy约好一起吃午饭。 (Office ambience) C: 对不起Amy,让你久等了,办公室有点事。 A: Nothing big, I hope.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Obscenity in the Office 办公室里不文明的话 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,今天他开完会出来,刚好遇到美国同事Amy. (Office ambience) C: Hi Amy, 你有时间吗? A: Sure. Come into my office and tell me what's on y

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

MicroMax公司销售部主管Fred 给客户Tom打电话,讨论涨价的事情。 Susan (secretary): Hello, Tom Grossman's office. How may I help you? Fred Lim: Hi, Susan. This is Fred Lim from MicroMax. Is Tom available for a second? Susan: One mom

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Tom Smith被叫到部门经理Paul Chen的办公室。 Tom: Good morning, Paul. How are you? P: I'm well, thanks. Take a seat. This is Sue Krammer from the head office. T: Hi, Sue. S: Hi. P: Tom, there's no easy way to say this so I'm just going to s

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

公司高管Peter,Jason和Helen开会讨论员工保健项目。Peter首先发言。 Peter: Well folks, we've come to the last item on our agenda: our corporate wellness program. Jason: Yeah, I'm very interested to see where you're going to do with

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他到办公室去找美国同事Amy 。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy. 几天不见,来看看你。 A: That's nice of you. I'm fine. CH: 你有几分钟的时间吗? A: Certainly. Have a seat, please. CH

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sam和Lucinda在公司谈恋爱,被老板Joe找来谈话。Sam和Lucinda保证,两人的恋爱关系不会影响工作。让我们听听老板Joe是怎么说的。 J: I understand your position completely. And let me say: our company doesn't have

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语