第四部 第五节 演讲家的风采—— 征服自我,征服听众! 经典祝贺一: Happy Birthday 生日快乐 [1] We’re here today to celebrate a very special occasion. I’m sure every

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出Mp3

第六部分---十大经典演讲句型,这是我最喜欢的一个部分,因为里面充满了我这十年来演讲的常用句型.只要彻底消化这个部分,你的演讲,你的英语演讲,你的国际化的英语演讲,一定会取得巨大

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

Marie Kondo is an internationally-known expert on cleaning. Her first book, called the The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, was published in Japanese in 2011. It has sold more than 10 million copies in more than 40 countries. Yet fans want more hel

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Lesson 85 Never too old to learn 活到老学到老 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 How long has Mr. Page been teaching? I have just received a lette

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

讲解文本: Tomb-sweeping Day 清明节 tomb 坟墓 sweep 清扫 Qingming Festival 清明节 The Qingming Festival in spring is the occasion for visiting ancestral graves. 清明节是扫墓拜祭先人的日子。 ancestral 祖先的 grave 坟墓

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

One of the first lessons new drivers learn is to keep their eyes on the road. 新手上路的第一课,目视前方。 Unfortunately, cell phones and other electronic devices are causing many drivers to lose their focus and sometimes their lives. 然

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语轻松学

Guy Fawkes Night is a very British celebration. It celebrates a failed attempt to blow up the Houses of Parliament (thats where Big Ben is) in London. This was probably one of the first examples of terrorism, only it didnt work. It all happened on No

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Now Your Turn A: Will you be spending the Thanksgiving holiday with us this year? B: No, I'm flying back to the States to spend the holiday with my mother and brother. I haven't seen my family for over a year. You see, Thanksgiving is a big family ho

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

AS IT IS 2014-06-24 World Cup Fever in New York City 纽约市掀起世界杯热潮 For Game One of the 2014 World Cup, fans of Brazil gathered to watch the action at a Brazilian restaurant in the Brooklyn area of New York. They waited with excitemen

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(六)月

AS IT IS 2015-09-09 Queen Elizabeth II Poised to Be Britains Longest Serving Ruler 英国女王伊丽莎白二世是执政时间最长的统治者 Queen Elizabeth II is set reach an important milestone this week becoming Britains longest-ruling head

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

1. Do you have postcards? 你们有明信片吗? 还能这样说: Do you sell postcards? Are postcards on sale? 2. What kinds of postcards do you have? 你们有哪几种明信片? 还能这样说: How many kinds of postcards do you have? Whi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

This coming Sunday the second Sunday in May is Mothers Day, a day when children do something special for their mother. One tradition is to give their mother breakfast in bed. Shops try to make Mothers Day a commercial event and encourage people to bu

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Marion: When I was living in Pisa, a few friends and I decided to go to Venice for the carnival, so the carnival in Venice, it's usually, usually about February or March, depending on when Easter is that year cause Easter can change every year, it's

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

break out 突然发、,爆发at the moment现在、此刻 break through 突破for a moment 片刻、一会儿 break up 终止、结束、打碎、for the moment 现在、暂时 catch ones breath 屏息in a moment 立刻、马上 out of breath喘不过起

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

世博会英语口语情景对话(3):介绍朋友、聊天派对邀请及礼仪询问 A、迈克先生,我想请你认识一下我们的经理傅先生。 Mr. Mike, I'd like you to meet our manager, Mr. Foo. B、你好,傅先生。 How do you do?

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A British parliamentary delegation led by former foreign secretary, Jack Straw, has met Iranian Foreign Minister, Javad Zarif in Tehran. Long-strained ties between the two countries have warmed since the relatively moderate Hassan Rouhani was elected

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Do you ever go blank when you're trying to spell a word? It happens to me occasionally. When it comes to spelling, I have a problem. I have had to learn the Standard American English whilst living in the U.S. for the past 18 years, but, I'm English.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

A Gentle Reminder 委婉的提醒 Having been married a long time, my husband sometimes needs a gentle reminder of a special occasion. 结婚很久了,丈夫现在有时需要我委婉地提醒他一些特别的日子。 On the morning of our 35th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

Todd: OK, Steven, what do you want to talk about? Steven: Hiking! Todd: Hiking! Are you a big mountain man? Steven: Yeah, yeah, I really love getting out into the mountains. Todd: What mountains have you climbed? Steven: Well, recently, I climbed Mt.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Bad habit 恶习难改 Excessive Screen Time 过多的看屏幕时间 Too much screen time can hurt your eyesand your brain. And your relationships. 过多的看屏幕时间会伤害你的眼睛和大脑,以及你的人际关系。 If you always ta

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening