This Is a Historic Occasion这是一个具有历史意义的时刻 Your excellency Chairman Deng Xiaoping, your excellency President Li Xiannian, your excellency ladies and gentlemen: 尊敬的中国国家领导人邓小平、李先念、各位贵

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Don't make promises when you're joyful. Don't reply when you're sad. Don't make decisions when you're angry. 别在喜悦时承诺,别在悲伤时回答,别在愤怒时决定。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.04

M: Are you ready, huney? 你准备好了吗,甜心? W: sorry, not yet!can you help me to select the dress?i don,t what i should wear to fit the dinner party. 对不起,还没有呢!你能帮我选一下衣服吗?我不知道穿什么比较适

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Does this design suit me? 这个款式适合我吗? How do you think it goes with a miniskirt? 你觉得这配一件迷你裙怎么样? It looks custom-made for you. 它看起来专门是给你做的一样。 Youd better stick to conservative pat

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

本单元是关于度假打算的对话。 Helen: So what are we all doing at Christmas? Tim, you've got a few days off work, haven't you? Tim: Indeed I have Helen, and I'm popping over to Poland for a few days. I'm looking forward to a nice cosy Christmas. Fancy

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

Unit 3 Party A 1.M: You are upset. What's wrong? W: The electric company is going to shut off our service M: Are we behind on the bills? W: Yes, why didn't you take care of that bill? M:I guess I forgot. I'll make them a check today. 2. W: Guess what

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 高教出版社PTES3书后听力

David兴高彩烈地来找Peter。让我们听听他有什么好消息。 David: Peter! Have I got news for you! Peter: Wow, Dave...I've never seen you so excited. What's the occasion? D: Ok...you've known me for years, right? P: Uh huh. D: What's th

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

48.请假 常用应急场景 范例一:Mothers wedding I would like to ask for one day off next week. Do you think the manager will agree? I know it is the busy time for our company, but I do have some important things to handle. Well, it is hard to say. At

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

Proper Behavior at a Formal Event Rodney: Ha-ha! Did you hear what I said? Funny, right? Samantha: Behave yourself! This is a serious and solemn occasion, not a time for levity. Rodney: Loosen up. We have to endure two hours of this ceremony. Samanth

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之日常生活

Aiman / Syria speaker My best moment in sports was the last time I was cycling and I was really close to winning that race but I had a puncture and I had to withdraw from that race. But, that was really a great moment for me because I came a really l

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

英文学习笔记: So, have you figured out a way to work the Wheel into it? 所以,你们搞出来这个轮子的创意了吗? figure out 搞定,解决 figure out a way 找到一个好办法 We know it's hard because wheels aren't really se

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Antonio: Why are we stopping here? Melanie: We cant go to the dinner party empty-handed. We need to bring a bottle of wine. Antonio: I dont know anything about wines. Youll need to pick a bottle. Melanie: I dont know much about wines, either. I just

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Here is a quiz for you. Who won the 2002 World Cup of soccer? [Time running out. Kim Milton Nielsen looks at the watch, and blows it. Brazil are going to the finals!] The winner was Brazil. And if you got that right, do you know which team Brazil bea

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年NPR美国国家公共电台

By Roger Hsu Savannah, Georgia 27 March 2008 The bestselling book Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil is based on a true story of murder in the southern city of Savannah, Georgia. Hollywood turned it into a movie - making the crime's location, a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

A handout picture made available by the official website of Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, shows the later (L) touring Jamran, Iran's first domestically built warship, during its unveiling ceremony at an undisclosed location in southe

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Band Of Horses,驹之团,一只有乡村味道的独立摇滚乐队,音乐的旋律有清晨山中的凉爽,非常惬意、纯粹、简单又动听的独立摇滚风格,主唱的声音也很自然。 I'm coming up only to hold you under I'm

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

介绍: To strike a pose 摆造型 He will try to strike a pose every time he takes a selfie. 他每次自拍都会试着摆造型。 To have a sense of style 有时尚嗅觉,有时尚感 Ben doesnt have a sense of style so girls dont like him. Ben根

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

听歌学英语:世纪女皇麦当娜的Give Me All Your Lovin' 在经过漫长的等待后,Madonna官方终于发布了新专辑M.D.N.A.的新闻通告。Give me All Your Luvin作为新专辑的首单于今年2月3号发行并开发数字下载,音

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

May 3 marks the 70th anniversary of the beginning of the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, better known as the Tokyo Trials. To honor the occasion, China released a series of books related to the transcripts of the proceedings in Shan

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Prince William arrived in Christchurch this morning. He has come here to attend the memorial service tomorrow and to visit the families of the Pike River miners in Greymouth. This is a 5-day visit to parts of New Zealand and Australia where there hav

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(209) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语