Welcome to side B 第七单元 第三十一节 /s / 1 She is the nicest person I know. We all love her. 2 Don't be nervous.Just relax.Sit down for a minute. 3 My favorite seasons are spring and summer. 4 Attitude is everything for success. 5 The serv

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(318) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语

notion -概念,观念,想法 noun -名词 novel-小说 nowhere -任何地方都不 nuclear -核子,核能的 nucleus -核心 nuisance-讨厌的人,讨厌的东西 numerous -众多的,许多的 nursery -托儿所,保育室 nylon-尼龙 objection -反对,异议 objective -目标,目的 obligation -义务,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Thanksgiving which falls on the fourth Thursday of November, is one of the biggest American holidays. This holiday started in the early 1600's after settlers arrived in America. These people who came

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Lesson 86 Out of control 失控 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What was the danger? As the man tried to swing the speedboat round, the steering whee

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(205) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10 到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

A: What kind of dress are you looking for? B: Since its getting warmer, I want something lightweight. What material do you think would be best? A: Lets see. There is. We can go to several stores. Personally I like a cotton dress for spring. B: So do

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

unit 48 邀请参加晚宴 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Here is an invitation for you. A:这有一份你的邀请函。 B:Oh, thank you. What is the occasion? B:哦,谢谢,是什么事? A:Tomorrow is the lOOth anniversary of our company. Our g

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Katia, Mexico speaker Am I shy? I'm not sure. Sometimes I am shy. Sometimes I am not shy, so I think it depends on the situation. If it's people that I know, if it's people I don't know. So am I shy? Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, no. Jeff, Canada speake

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

I love Christmas. Its one of the best times of the year. Its such a great time for everyone kids and adults alike. The thing I like most about it is everyone getting together and eating and giving presents. When I was a kid, Christmas was an amazing

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

[00:01.69]The God in Youth: Michael Jordan [00:05.51]The summer after ninth grade, [00:08.68]Michael Jordan and Smith both went to Pop Herrings basketball camp. [00:13.73]In Smiths mind there was no doubt which of the two of them was the better play

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 语言的力量

Thank you so much for taking me to shower 你带我来你兼职的地方洗澡 at your babysitting job. 我感激不尽 Well I didn't have much of a choice. 我也是被逼无奈 You pulled the pillow knife on me. 你都拿枕头刀来威胁我了 I'

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

今年夏天不可以不听的女声:冯曦妤 - Joyful Day 还记得那个唱《我在那一角落患过伤风》的清纯女声冯曦妤吗?最早记住这个纯澈温柔的声音也许还是《无间道》的插曲《再见警察》,今年6月

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

David兴高彩烈地来找Peter。让我们听听他有什么好消息。 David: Peter! Have I got news for you! Peter: Wow, Dave...I've never seen you so excited. What's the occasion? D: Ok...you've known me for years, right? P: Uh huh. D: What's th

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

男人平均一年哭多少次,他们会在什么情况下流泪呢?贝克汉姆曾在他职业生涯的最后一场足球赛里怅然涕下...... Neil: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English with me, Neil, and a very sad looking Finn. Finn: Hi Ne

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

1. Where did Doug and Diane first meet? A. at school B. at a restaurant C. at a party 2. How did he know where she lived? A. He asked a friend for directions. B. He followed her home. C. He looked her up in the phone book. 3. Where does Doug invite h

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

When I was living in Pisa, a few friends and I decided to go to Venice for the carnival, so the carnival in Venice, it's usually, usually about February or March, depending on when Easter is that year cause Easter can change every year, it's a differ

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

2007年6月英语四级作文参考范文 In Honour of Teachers on the Occasion of Teacher's Day September 10th is a special occasion, on which we students can express our sincere gratitude to our respectable teachers. In my memory, Mr. Jiang, my C

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

1. What does the man plan to wear during the summer months? A. a cool hat B. casual shoes C. light pants 2. What is one thing the man is NOT going to pack for the winter season? A. a coat B. some sweaters C. a jacket 3. What is the weather like in th

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Setting Firecrackers燃放鞭炮 Lighting Firecrackers used to be one of the most important customs in the Spring Festival celebration. 放鞭炮曾是春节庆祝活动中最重要的习俗之一。 However, concerning the danger and the negative no

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

oak n.栎树,橡树,橡木 a.橡木的 oar n.桨橹 oath n.誓言,誓约;咒骂,诅咒语 obedience n.服从,顺从 obedient n.服从的,顺从的 obey v.服从,遵从;听由,听从摆布 object n.物体

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语