Lesson 13The Greenwood Boys 课文内容 The Greenwood Boys are a group of popular singers. At present, they are visiting all parts of the country. They will be arriving here tomorrow. They will be coming by train and most of the young people in the t

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(799) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

Lesson 96 The dead return 亡灵返乡 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What happens to the lanterns at the end of the festival? A Festival for the Dead is held once a year in Japan. This festival is a

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(552) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

I love the Olympics. It really is a unique and special world occasion. Theres only one event in the world better than the Olympics, and thats the Football World Cup. Anyway, the Olympics really is a celebration of humanity. The whole world watches an

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-O

Lesson 29:Taxi! 出租汽车 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Does Captain Fawcett think any trip is too dangerous? Captain Ben Fawcett has bought an unusual taxi and has begun a new service. The 'taxi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(661) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

9. The aim of my visiting is to borrow some money from you. 我拜访的目的是想向您借点钱。 还能这样说: The purpose with my visit is to borrow money from you. My purpose for visiting is to make a touch. 谚语: He who likes borrow

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Today is our wedding anniversary. 今天是我们的结婚纪念日。 还能这样说: Our wedding anniversary is at the present. We celebrate our wedding anniversary today. 应用解析: an anniversary dinner 周年纪念餐; the anniversa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Rain, rain go away. Come back another day. This is a nursery rhyme we used to sing in England when we were small. We wanted it to stop raining so we could play. There was nothing more depressing than looking at the rain outside the window when we rea

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-R

For a man it would be pants and a, probably, white shirt and a suit jacket that goes over your shirt. 就男士而言,这套正式服装会是裤子,可能是白色衬衫和穿在衬衫外面的西装外套。 Usually, you would also have a tie t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

Julia: Hi, my name's Julia and I am talking to Nathan about his wedding experience. Nathan, tell me how was your wedding day. Nathan: My wedding day was, I guess, mixed. I think the build up to my wedding was quite funny. I didn't feel in control of

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

1 会议安排 3句英文任你选 The meeting is scheduled for 10:00 tomorrow morning. 会议安排在明天上午10点。 Please arrange the next meeting at a less awkward time. 请把下次会议时间安排得方便些。 Where do you want this m

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

[00:00.00]Think it over 好好想想 [00:04.55]Today we have higherbuildings and wider highways, [00:09.26]but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view; [00:12.75]We spend more, but enjoy less; [00:15.14]We have bigger houses, [00:16.79]but smal

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 语言的力量

找工作对每个人来说都是极具压力的事情。不论是刚迈出校门在谋求第一份工作,还是寻求一份比之前的工作更为理想的工作,对于大多数人来说这都不是一件容易的事情。 Listen Read Learn Job Hunting is a stressful problem for everyone. Whether someone getting a job

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

A group of Chinese officials and middle school students have taken part in an event in the Swedish community of Sodertalje, located around 30-kilometers southwest of Stockholm, to mark the 10th anniversary of a 'sister-cityhood' with the city of Wuxi

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

I love the Olympics. It really is a unique and special world occasion. Theres only one event in the world better than the Olympics, and thats the Football World Cup. Anyway, the Olympics really is a celebration of humanity. The whole world watches an

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Ms. Howard assigns a project. She wants the students to work in groups. Adam works with Joe and Bill. Adam is smart. Joe draws well. Bill is cooperative. They make a good group. They turn in their project. Ms. Howard likes it. She gives them a high g

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Funeral Band Of Horses I'm coming up only to hold you under I'm coming up only to show you wrong And to know you is hard and we wonder To know you all wrong, we were Really too late to call, so we wait for Morning to wake you; it's all we got To know

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

我们上次讲了好几个美国人有关宴会或者聚会的说法。很多美国人确实爱热闹,一有适当的机会大家就会聚在一起乐一下。除了我们上次介绍的几种说法以外,还有其他一些有关聚会场合的习

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

关掉你的手机Turn off Your Mobile Phone 1. 移动电话给我们的生活带来了便利 2. 移动电话有时也会影响别人 3. 在某些场合请关掉你的手机 With the development of information technology and reduced price of communic

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法; 花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方; 生活是

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

现在完成时 a. 现在完成时表示过去发生的动作对现在造成的影响或结果; b. 表示过去的动作或状态持续到现在。 c. 它的构成是:主语+have/has +done。 基本句型 ①肯定句:主语+have/has+done ②否定

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台