a group of 一组 at present 目前 club n. 俱乐部 give performance 表演 group n.组,队 keep order 维持秩序 occasion n. 场合 on these occasions 在这种场合 performance n. 表演 pop singer 流行歌手

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

[00:26.24]Great Grandma's Strange Story [00:34.76]曾祖母的奇怪故事 [00:56.50]Unfortunately, for the longest time [00:59.21]my great-great grandma would find dead animals, [01:02.38]like rabbits and squirrels, [01:04.39]on the step to the back door, [

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语灵异故事

Now Your Turn Task 1: SAMPLE DIALOG Maggie: Josh, you were late for work this morning. Josh: I was only about ten minutes late. Anyway, the boss didnt say anything about it. Maggie: As a friend, I must give you a warning. You should understand that A

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

英语场景口语:开怀痛吃吧 女孩子们减肥方法有很多,这里的Lanlan选择了每天慢跑。 【口语要素1】I hope jogging can keep my weight down. 但是注意不要牺牲早饭,那样身体会生病的。 口语要素2】Ski

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语场景口语

1. You might want to wear ***BEEP*** to the party tonight. It's supposed to be a ______ occasion. A. some jeans B. a tie C. a sweatshirt 2. Put on ***BEEP*** . It'll keep you ____________ cooler in the _____. A. a hat B. a shirt C. sunglasses 3. I th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Curtis: Hi Spencer, I thought we might talk about fashion a little bit. Could you describe to me your style or your fashion sense? Spencer: Well my fashion sense has definitely changed over the last decade. I was kind of recently out of uni and my un

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Section C How Well Do You Handle Daily Stress? How well do you cope? Choose the answer closest to how you react in the situation described. If the situation is unfamiliar, choose the answer closest to

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程(2)

New Orleans is the home of jazz.新奥尔良是爵士音乐的发源地。 这具话中的home是指产地或发源地。 home做名词有家的意思,但还可做副词和形容词。 The delegation will be home next week.代表团将于下周回国。这句中home就表示回本国。 I don't know when I can be

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠一词多意

Alvin didnt like the way the waiter walkedhe projected an air of arrogance. The waiter came to their table with three glasses in one hand and three menus in the other. His thumb and fingers were all over the insides of the glasses. Alvin was disguste

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Remembering Rock Music Star Tom Petty Americans are remembering rock musician Tom Petty. Petty died on Monday after suffering a cardiac arrest at his home in Malibu, California. He was 66 years old. Petty's family said he was taken to a hospital earl

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

The Olympic Games shall be proclaimed open by the Head of State of the host country. The delegation parade in alphabetical order according to the language of the the host country, except for Greece, w

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Todd: So Marion, you've lived in Italy. (Yes) Italy has many favorite cities. Can you talk a little bit about them? Marion: Sure, well the first city I lived in was Genoa. And Genoa is on the Riviera, so it's a very beautiful place. It's a port city,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

考试日期: 2013年1月12日 Part 1考题总结 考题总结: Your Work What work do you do? Why did you choose to do that kind of work? Do many people in your country choose to do that type of work? What are your responsibilities at work? Do y

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

JUDY WOODRUFF: Finally tonight: Twenty-one people received the Presidential Medal of Freedom this year, from artists and entertainers, to philanthropists and scientists. President Obama handed out the medals at the White House this afternoon. PRESIDE

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Peral Zhu is one of those enjoying Black Friday in China. Zhu says she used to live in the US and she misses Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year in that country. I love buying shoes and I used to stock up on them on Black Friday. But a

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):occasion 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:英语忙的表达 语法天地(Grammar Talk):英语常用动词介词搭配

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Today is Waitangi Day. It is 170 years since the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi. This was a treaty between Queen Victoria of England and Maori chiefs in New Zealand. The Queen promised to give Maori all the rights of British citizens and to protec

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

And it's time to do some reading. April 23rd is the World Book Day. To mark this occasion we visit an unusual location for a book shop in Tianjin.  At first, Tianjin's Dagulu Market seems like any other. But here, shoppers can also settle in to the

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

Sir Howard Morrison was buried today. He died on Thursday at the age of 74. His tangi took place at Te Papaioura Marae in Rotorua. More than 6,000 people visited the marae to view the body and share the sadness with the family. A concert was held the

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

By Jeff Feuer Alexandria, Virginia 18 February 2008 Every year on the third Monday in the month of February, the United States observes what is known as President's Day as a celebration to honor America's first president, George Washington, and the 1

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)