Sky Watchers Prepare For the 'Super Bowl' of Moons This is What's Trending Today. The moon is providing a rare triple treat this week. 月亮将会在本周给人们带来一次罕见的三重乐趣。 On Wednesday, much of the world will get to see

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

你学了这么多年英语,有没有觉得自己的英语水平还是不够满意?来看看意大利小哥学习英语的秘籍吧! 英语 I studied English for 8 years at school a long time ago. After graduating from university, I tried not t

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

1. usually通常的 We usually go to bed at ten. I usually dress casually. 2.casual偶然的 I was asked to make a casual speech at the party. Casual clothes are becoming more and more popular in China. 3.pleasure.愉快 It gives me a great pleasure

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:00.00] Think It Over 好好想想 [00:04.55]Today we have higherbuildings and wider highways, [00:09.26]but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view; [00:12.75]We spend more, but enjoy less; [00:15.14]We have bigge

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

1. W: Did you hear Jay Smith died in his sleep last night? M: Yes, its very sad. Please let everybody know that whoever wants to, may attend the funeral. Q: What are the speakers talking about? A) A tragic accident. B) A sad occasion C) Smith's unusu

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

the God in youthMichael Jordan There were already signs that he had a good deal of talent. Harvest Smith, a classmate and close friend who in those days played basketball with him practically every day, thought he was the best player on their ninth-

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

Nowadays, Chinese people are everywhere, on the one hand, they like to travel and on the other hand, the population is very large. But foreigners impression on Chinese is not always good. The media have reported the negative incidents that were broug

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

回忆50 杭州227 一年轻男人,听不出那里的口音 part1name,painting,part2 a lesson or a train session u enjoy。 part 3 adult teaching,how to teach childern 回忆51 四川外语学校。room2 大男孩很好商量喜欢摇滚喜欢咬

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

Larry和李华一起过美国独立日。今天我们要学两个常用语:go all out和give someone some pointers. LH: Larry, 看你这身打扮,红上衣,白短裤,篮袜子,再加上这顶美国国旗图案的帽子,你简直就是一面

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

下面小编给大家带来雅思口语:定语从句和名词性从句系列,希望对各位考生的备考有所帮助! 一、 定语从句经典系列 ① (名词或代词) is the kind of (person/place/thing) who (which/that) is ② (名词或代

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Gareth: Okay, Rebecca, you quizzed me about my best friend, now your turn. Who's your best friend? Rebecca: My best friend is maybe one of my best friends from college. His name is Richard. Gareth: Where did you meet him? Rebecca: Actually, we met in

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Think it over 好好想想 Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view; 今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Unit 12 hesitate conversation 1 Woman: Hi, Mr. Smith. what's new? Man: Nothing particular. But,... Woman: What's the matter? Man: I, I don't know how to explain it to you. Woman: Go ahead. It's nothing serious. We are good friends, aren't we? Man: Ye

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 交际英语热门话题

Ruth: Akane, you've got a new skirt! Akane: I do. Thanks for noticing. Ruth: Oh, that's OK. So are you quite into fashion? Akane: Well, I do like to buy stuff now and then. Ruth: Yeah, and was that the last thing you bought? Akane: Ah, I'd say so, ye

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Losing your first tooth is a momentous moment for any child. 对每个孩子来说,第一颗牙的掉落都是一个特别重大的时刻。 And one little girl isn't going to forget the occasion in a hurry - she had it pulled out by drone. 今天就

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras is now in Beijing for a four-day visit. Samaras arrived on Wednesday, heading a delegation of 60 Greek ministers and entrepreneurs. Economic and cultural cooperation are expected to top agenda. 希腊总理Antonis

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年05月

Ruth: Akane, you've got a new skirt! Akane: I do. Thanks for noticing. Ruth: Oh, that's OK. So are you quite into fashion? Akane: Well, I do like to buy stuff now and then. Ruth: Yeah, and was that the last thing you bought? Akane: Ah, I'd say so, ye

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Peral Zhu is one of those enjoying Black Friday in China. Zhu says she used to live in the US and she misses Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year in that country. I love buying shoes and I used to stock up on them on Black Friday. But a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MADRID, Feb. 27 (Xinhua) -- A storming first half from Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa was vital as his side assured a spot in this year's final of the Copa del Rey after a 2-2 draw at Sevilla. Atletico Madrid progressed into the final with a 4-3

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A friend of mine opened his wife's underwear drawer and picked up a silk paper wrapped package: This, - he said - isn't any ordinary package. He unwrapped the box and stared at both the silk paper and the box. She got this the first time we went to N

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文