Whats your vision for the future? The room was complete confusion. = the room was a mess My mother is an unusual woman. I treasure my leisure time. Thats just a casual decision. His power of persuasion calmed the confusion of the crowd. The thirsty m

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

1993年 翻译延伸 5、Probably there is not one here who has not in the course of the day had occasion to set in motion a complex train of reasoning, of the very same kind, though differing in degree, as that which a scientific man goes through in

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 09考研英语词汇

U134 The machine can did the work of ten men. What time do you get to work? Treasure Island is probably his best known work.. This must be the work of that boy. The bend form of the tree is the work o

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 沛沛英语

U149 What do you propose? I propose a brand new system of accounting. I propose John for secretary. I propose that we should stop the meeting. I propose a short test before we continue to work. I prop

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 沛沛英语

1. suit,(一套)衣服。 eg:I picked out a black suit. 我挑了一套黑色西装。 2. appropriate,适当的,恰当的,相称的。 eg:She picked up a dress appropriate for the occasion. 她挑了一件适合该场合穿的衣服。 3. analyse,分析

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

James: Where have you been? Ella: I'm sorry I'm late. There were a lot of customers in the store. James: It's okay. I booked the table for seven o'clock but they have kept one back for us. Ella: I didn't have much time to change. James: You always lo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

What's the Best Mistake You've Ever Made? 你犯过最美好的错误是什么 获得7.4k好评的回答@ Luke Crawford I sent a job application to the wrong email address. It was 1997, I was a kid working tech support at a local ISP called jps.net.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

Cities throughout New Zealand held services to remember soldiers who died in the First World War and later wars. Most services were held at dawn because this was the time that New Zealand and Australian soldiers fought at Gallipoli. This was a terrib

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

朋友要结婚了,对他/她说些什么祝福的话语呢?这些既简单又浪漫的婚礼祝福语任你选。 1、As you happily look forward to all you're dreaming of, may you be blessed with love and happiness forever! 2、Congratulations to

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hilcorp, a private oil and natural gas exploration and production company based in Texas, is in the news for its uNPRecedented generosity towards employees. To celebrate an excellent year, CEO Jeff Hildebrand gave the entire company staff huge bonuse

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Every year, Children's Day is celebrated across many nations of the world with great enthusiasm. But do you all know when and how it is observed in different countries? 每年,世界上都有许多国家热烈庆祝儿童节。但是,你们知道各

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

雅思口语中比较常见的一种题型就是事件类,让考生对某个场景、事件进行描述,还常常涉及时间顺序 。比如最近常见的Describe a time you forgot an appointment。而分析发现,在以往的雅思口语考题

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Patricia去找同事Kelly。 Patricia: Hey, Kelly...the boss just called me into his office. You and I have to go to Macau for a meeting with our international marketing department. The meeting is on a Friday afternoon so I was thinking we could spen

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

China's National Day marked in Madagascar Antananarivo, Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- The 63rd anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China was celebrated on Friday at the Chinese Embassy in Madagascar. Diplomatic representatives in function

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

unit 367 新年习俗 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How do you like this dress? A:你看这衣服怎么样? B:It's nice. But what kind of dress are you looking for? B:挺好。可是你想买什么样的裙子? A:Something attractive and dressy.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

frequently adv.经常地 Mary frequently shows up late for work. 玛丽上班经常迟到。 connect vt. vi.连结;关联 The railway connects Paris and Nice. 这条铁路连接巴黎和尼斯。 Whenever I see that handsome young man, I connect hi

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500

A: Hello sir, how may I help you? B: I would like to buy some flowers, please. Some- thing really nice. A: I see, may I ask whatthe occasion is? B: Its not really an occasion, its more like Im sorry. A: Very well. This arrangement here is very popu-

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

O on occasion 有时,不时 occur to 被想到,被想起 at odor (with) (与)…不一致;差异,争执 off and on 断断续续,不时的 and so on 等等 all at once 突然,同时,一起 at once 立刻

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

兼具呆傻(dorky)和可爱(adorable)两种特征的人,现在已经可以用一个词来形容啦,就是adorkable呆萌。 Adorkable is used to describe a person who is socially inept or unfashionable in a charming or endearing way, com

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Hi, everybody. Sophie's here! 各位乡亲。苏菲驾到啦! And look at my new coat. It's double-breasted. 瞧我的新狐皮大衣。是双巨乳呢。 Pretty nice, huh? It was a gift from me. 很不错吧?是我送的礼物呢。 It's the onl

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(321) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季