Think it over 好好想想 Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view; 今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘; We spend more,but enjoy less; 我们

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

Lesson 79 By air 乘飞机 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Why did the plane turn back? I used to travel by air a great deal when I was a boy. My par

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

[00:21.44]Matt's Woods [00:29.00]马特家的森林 [00:38.21]For some reason this is all localized in the woods, [00:41.96]and just that particular spot too. [00:45.21]Nothing ever happened in the house [00:47.11]or in the yard or another part of the fore

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语灵异故事

你和老外沟通中闹过笑话或者误会吗?中西文化差异会造成两方人对某些事情的态度和做法的不同。加强沟通,彼此尊重,理解万岁。为了让你和老外轻松相处,这里总结出经常发生的10种误会

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

模仿文本:And it's 65 years since the funeral of Mahatma Gandhi, the man Indians call the Father of their nation. Louise Hidalgo has been talking to the daughter of the last British Viceroy of India, who is among the mourners. 译文:圣雄甘地

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Pants are what you put on your legs. 裤子是穿在腿上的。 You can have different kinds of pants. 你可以有不同种类的裤子。 Jeans is a type of pants. 牛仔裤就是裤子的一种。 We might say dress pants for nice pants that you

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

Life comes with many challenges We just need to accept changes These are just tests for us to pass To live life the way it must. Because after failure there comes success And we can have this with hope's presence. 生活充满许多挑战 我们需要接

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

IV. Speaking Out MODEL 1 It was a strong earthquake Amy: Bill, it was a strong earthquake! The house was shaking, the window breaking! Terrible. Bill: I know, it was terrible. I saw your face turn whit as you ran and got under the table. Amy: I admit

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

Grammar Girl here. Todays topic is the difference between the words historic and historical. A listener, Denise, wants to know if she should say, We sell historic replicas or We sell historical replicas. Was an event a historic occasion or was it a h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

BBC Learning English People and Places Hopes and highlights Jackie:Hello, welcome to BBC Learning English dot com with me Jackie Dalton and Id like to wish you Happy New Year as 2008 is upon us. In this programme, were going to be talking about high

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

Today we have higher buildings and wider highways, but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view; 今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘; We spend more,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Im taking a moment just imaginin that Im dancin with you Im your pole and all youre wearing is your shoes You got soul, you know what to do to turn me on until I write a song about you And you have your own engaging style And youve got the knack to v

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

英语定语从句关系词的用法与区别定语从句即指在主从复合句用作定语的从句。定语从句通常修饰名词或代词,对它进行限制、描绘和说明。受定语从句修饰的词语叫先行词,引导定语从句的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

how to make a joyful day and how to get a smiley face on bring your little love all the sadness blow away stay with me everyday next to me everyway my heart is with you day by day love, on all the way.

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

I just want you here with me 我只想让你在我身边 Breathing the air you breathe 呼吸着你呼吸的空气 Whisper the words you know 想在你耳边让你知道 I'll never let you go 我永远不会让你离开 I won't let you go.. no 不会让

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

模仿句子:Nowadays she's best known for her portraits of artists and celebrities, but she's also captured some of the most momentous events in Iranian history. 翻译:时下她以艺术家和名人肖像的作品最为出名,而她也曾拍摄

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

When I was living in Pisa, a few friends and I decided to go to Venice for the carnival, so the carnival in Venice, it's usually, usually about February or March, depending on when Easter is that year cause Easter can change every year, it's a differ

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

●叙述事情 我们被告知 We are told that... 我们从青木先生那儿了解到 We understand from Mr. Aoki that... 我们察觉到 We observed that... We found out that... We discovered that... 我们希望提醒贵方注意 We would like t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

When I was living in Pisa, a few friends and I decided to go to Venice for the carnival, so the carnival in Venice, it's usually, usually about February or March, depending on when Easter is that year cause Easter can change every year, it's a differ

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

on occasion 有时,不时 occur to 被想到,被想起 at odor (with) (与)…不一致;差异,争执 off and on 断断续续,不时的 and so on 等等 all at once 突然,同时,一起 at once 立刻,马

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语