Todd: Hey Julia. Julia: Hey Todd, how are you doing? Todd: Good, good. Now Julia, you are really fit and also you are a yoga instructor and a runner so you are the perfect person to talk about extreme exercise. Julia: Extreme. I wouldn't say I'm an e

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Julia: So Todd we're talking about riots. Can you tell me about riots in America? You ever experienced any rioting? Todd: There has been a little bit, like there's been riots from, you know, fans going crazy, you know. Julia: Oh yeah. Todd: After the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Daniel: Well we're talking about men and being macho and stuff like that but recently there's the whole thing about being metrosexual, right? What do you think about that? Vella: I have no problem with, you know, metrosexual because I think, you know

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Maria: So Alex, you're from Australia. What's the economical situation there at the moment? Alex: We've actually been very, very lucky in the last couple of years throughout the global financial crisis. We've been, we had a very strong, very positive

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Nick: She's the first aboriginal Australian to win a gold medal. Cheryl: Ah, aboriginal Australian. Nick: Yeah, so native Australian. Cheryl: What did she win a gold medal in? Nick: In the 400 meters sprint. Cheryl: Oh, the sprint, so she's a runner.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Daniel: Hey, Vale, how are you? Valeria: Fine, and you, Daniel, how are you? Daniel: Very well thanks. I have a question for you. Valeria: OK, tell me. Daniel: Since you're from Argentina, I'd have to ask you about soccer. Valeria: Yes, sure. What do

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Gareth: Okay, so Rebecca, we just talked about kids and technology, and you asked me whether or not I should give a cellphone to my son. Rebecca: Yeah. Gareth: Now, I would like you to give me a little bit of advice for my daughter. I have a daughter

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Gareth: Are you happy about it? Now, like looking back are you glad she did? Rebecca: It was tough love. At the time I hated her and I was getting picked on a lot at school about it, cause I just didn't realize that as a female you have to do these c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Silvia: Hi, my name is Silvia. I'm from Guatemala. Diego: And I'm Diego and I'm from Mexico. And today we're going to talk about ruins in our countries. Silvia: Actually, Guatemala is quite famous for it's Mayan ruins. We have a lot of them all over

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Matt: So what's the right age? There's a right age for everything, driving, smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, voting, going to war, there's a right age for everything and it's different. It's vastly different among all the countries in the world

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Warren: So Lindsay what about your dreams? What did you want to be when you were ten years old? Lindsay: When I was ten years old I wasn't very realistic but I knew I wanted to be very powerful so I thought the dream job would be Wonder Woman. She ca

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Aiste: Hello, Christophe. So what is summer like in Belgium? Christophe: Well, at first I would like to answer you that summer is much more better than wintertime in Belgium because there is more sunshine, and the days are longer so there is more sun

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Phil, we both live and work in Japan. We're both teachers in Japan. Now are you homesick. Are there things that you really miss about England? Phil: The thing I miss the most, and it's going to sound really sad, is my cat. Todd: Oh, that's

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Jeff, we're talking about your trip across the Amazon. So you met this guy, this Russian guy, who was going to go with you across the Amazon, and you were in Lima, Peru, so how does your journey start? Jeff: The beginning of the journey is

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Eoin, I was hoping that you could introduce yourself and talk a little bit about your band. Eoin: Sure. My name's Eoin. I work and live in Beppu in Oita in Japan and I play in a band called Nanbanjin. I play base guitar. The band... there's

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Now, Adrienne, we are both work in the same office. We are colleagues. Let's talk about lunch. We have different lunch tastes. Why don't you talk about what do you like to have for lunch? Adrienne: Ah, my favorite thing to do for lunch, when I'

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Mariel, you are from Finland. Mariel: Oh, yeah. Yes, I am. Todd: What city are you from? Mariel: I live in a city called Espoo, which is right next to Helsinki, but I was born in the center of Finland in a place called Jyvaskyla. Todd: Right in

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mike: Now Mark, you study, or you do Aikido. Is that right? Mark: Yeah, I started studying Aikido when I was about 15 years old. Mike: And what got you interested in Aikido? Mark: Well, I saw a demonstration at a church one time and I immediately fel

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Shona, do you consider yourself an artist? Shona: No, actually, I wouldn't use that word. I don't like when people use that word cause like artist to me is like someone who is like famous for like creating something like, there's like being a c

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd:Hello, Nitya. (Hi) How are you today? (Great) Now, Nitya, can you talk a little a bit about where are you from? Nitya: OK, I'm from India, the Northern part of India, and from a very small city, but the oldest one in India. It's considered a ver

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个