Maria: So Alex we were talking about what I would like to change about myself so I was wondering what would you like to change about, for example, appearance? Alex: For me I've actually had some fun changing my appearance in the past. I have had the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Vella: So Daniel, we're talking about emotions and let's talk about emotions in men. Do you think it's OK for men to cry? Daniel: Well, I do think it's all right. There's nothing wrong about it. If you want to cry, if you're sad, if you are angry, if

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Erina: So Mike, I heard that you box? Mike: Well I don't box any more but I was boxing, mostly kick boxing for a while. Erina: Wow, that sounds crazy. How did you get into it? Mike: Well, from a young age, from about the age of twelve, I started doin

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Shiloh: So, Adria, what do you think about nationalized healthcare in the United States? I know that most Democrats are for it, and most Republicans are against it. So, what do you think? Adria: I think it's really necessary. After, you know, hearing

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK. Daisuke, we're going to talk about the guesthouse. We live at the same guesthouse. Daisuke: Yes. Todd: There's lots of people here. Daisuke: Yep. Todd: Um, what do you think about the guesthouse? Daisuke: It's quite nice to meet different p

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Fred: Hi, Sabriya. This is almost the end of the year, so tell me, how was your year 2007? Sabriya: My year was quite interesting. I learned a lot. I've experienced a lot. Fred: You've experienced a lot. What have you experienced? Sabriya: I've tried

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So Paul I thought we would talk a little bit about football. Now both of our countries recently got left out in the cold for the future World Cup, so England lost to Russia for the two thousand eighteeen World Cup and the US lost out to Qatar f

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mike: OK, so Jeff, we've been talking a little bit about your travel kind of experiences and stuff, and one other question I wanted to ask you, is there a time where you experienced something really weird, or something strange that happened in your t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK, Jeff, you're a writer. Jeff: A little bit. Todd: OK. Jeff: Hobby! Todd: OK. Talk about writing. Jeff: I write, I think you, writers write about what they know. So, and I don't know much so....so it's difficult, difficult to be a writer. Now

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Ann: Hey, Nobu! I heard that you practice martial arts! Can you tell me about K1? Nobu: Yes. Well, actually, what I practice is a type of martial arts called mixed martial arts. No holds barred! Mixed martial arts is a mixture of everything, kick box

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Tu: So Amir, tell me a bit about Iran people. How do they show affection to each other? Amir: Oh, they do show affection. Yeah, but it matters, actually whether you are in the public sight or you're at your home, where you can just freely show your a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Gareth: Okay, Rebecca, you quizzed me about my best friend, now your turn. Who's your best friend? Rebecca: My best friend is maybe one of my best friends from college. His name is Richard. Gareth: Where did you meet him? Rebecca: Actually, we met in

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Silvia: Diego, I hear your graduation soon. Congratulations. Diego: Thank you. Yes, I'm graduation this month. Silvia: Really, and what about all the stuff you have in your apartment? What are you going to do with it? Diego: Well, because I am moving

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Diego: Hello, Silvia. I want to ask you a question. Whether you collect or hold onto things too much? Silvia: I think too much is an understatement, actually. I do have a lot of stuff in my room. A lot. Diego: And you live in another country right no

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Silvia: So Diego, you've asked me about shopping, but what about you? Diego: I think that now I have to pay for everything myself I'm a much more conservative shopper so I only buy strictly what I need. Silvia: And that's all. Diego: I think so, yes.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, have you had any other jobs you didn't like? Monica: Well, I trained to be a chef when I left school, and I've had a lot of jobs actually over the years in different restaurants, and some of them I didn't like at all. Todd: What was it abou

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK, Tini, you were saying that you enjoy being a student. Tini: Yes. Todd: So, I'm a teacher. I have a couple of questions for you. Tini: Sure. Todd: First one, what type of teacher do you like? Tini: What type of teacher? Well, I would prefer

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Well, what is something unique that friends like to do for fun in Japan? Tini: Well, of course, they also like to have parties but parties.... after parties, they usually go to karaokes. Todd: Karaoke. Tini: Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Todd: OK, can yo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Katia: Hello, everyone, this is Katia from Mexico and we are here with Paul from England, and today we're gonna have a very interesting conversation about men. What's difficult about being a man and what are the good things about being a man, so we h

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Tu: So, I heard that Iran is very famous for it's coffee? Amir: Well, not coffee actually, the tea. Tu: The tea? What is special about it? Amir: Well, we love tea. We have to drink tea. Some of the people, if they don't drink two or three glasses of

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个