Todd: OK. Hello, Kevin! Kevin: Hi, Todd. How are you? Todd: Doing pretty good. Kevin: Good Todd: Kevin we're gonna talk about nature. Kevin: OK. Todd: First of all could you tell the listener where we are? Kevin: Well, let's see. We are on, kind of o

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Tennessee! Tenn: Yes! Todd: We're gonna talk about sports. Tenn: OK. I'm not big on sports, but. Todd: OK, well, that's OK. So you, you don't like sports. Tenn: Well, I like sports but I'm just not an avid sports watcher. You know I would usual

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Silvia: Hi, this is Silvia. I'm from Guatemala. Diego: And this is Diego. I'm from Mexico. Silvia: I want to talk about Mexico today. I know your independence is coming soon. Diego: Yes, Mexico's Independence Day is September 16, but we usually start

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Shirley: Actually my home town, its called Culcairn, its famous for a man called mad Dan Morgan. And, he was a friend of Ned Kelleys and he lived in an area of my home town which is a very flat area, but theres one small hill and if you go to the top

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Amir: Maybe it's something I have to mention about Iranians, we don't kiss, of course, on the lips. It's only on the cheek. Tu: Yes, even on the cheek? Amir: Yes, on the cheeks. Tu: Even on the cheeks. Amir: Well, men in Iran kiss each other on the c

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Rebecca: Alright, so today we're going to talk about kids and technology. So Gareth, you're a father. Do you have any opinions on when children should be introduced to technology? Gareth: Yeah, I have a lot of opinions. I'm really interested in paren

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Now, I thought we would talk a little bit about your country. First of all, about shopping, what is shopping like in Sri Lanka? Mini: The basic difference of shopping in Sri Lanka is that you can bargain, like most of the places you can bargain

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, you know, you have a very small school. Have you ever worked for a large school before? Conrad: Yes, I've worked basically every different type of school possible to work here in Japan, starting with the kindergarden, junior high, senmongak

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Fanny: Hey, Brian, you know, recently I heard that the Canadian dollar is very strong. Brian: It is. It's been amazingly strong in the last few months. Fanny: What happened? I mean, how come? Brian: It went up. The reasons behind why the Canadian dol

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Enam: Oh, Katia, you're from Mexico right? Katia: Right. Enam: I want to know about the Mexico City? Can you tell me about it? How is Mexico City in terms of real estate, landscape? Katia: Well, Mexico City is one of the biggest cities in the world a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Tom: Hey Martin, where do you live? Martin: I live near the train station. Tom: Really? Martin: Yeah. Tom: I live near the train station. Martin: Oh wow! Tom: How do you come here? Martin: I usually take the red bus. Well, I always take the red bus.

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Hey, Shuan, it's good to see you. How was your break? Shuan: Ah, it was great Ted. I went to, I went on actually, a Caribbean cruise with my friend Jason. Todd: No, way, you went on a cruise? Shuan: Yeah, it was, it was a hectic cruise mind you

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Keiko, so you lived in The States and they have a different system of collecting trash. Can you explain the difference of collecting trash in America and collecting trash in Japan? Keiko: OK, my personal experience, in The States you just p

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Shona, you talked about shopping today. You bought some food and you bought some furniture. Are you a big shopping fan? Shona: Not really to be honest. I'm not one of those people who go shopping every weekend or every weekday, or you know,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Jeff, you mentioned to me that you went across the Amazon in Brazil. Jeff: Yes. Yes. I was going to South America and when I do a trip I don't like to be a regular tourist and just go and sightsee, so I got an idea from a National Geographic ma

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Deanne, you are saying that you can, now you can look at someone and tell what sign they are -- their horoscope sign? Deanne: I can't look at somebody but I can speak with them and a lot of their characteristics and how they think. I can tr

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Eion, why are you going to Osaka? Eoin: I'm going to Osaka this weekend to play a couple of gigs, with my band. Todd: A couple of gigs. Eoin: That's right. I guess you might say concert rather than gig. Todd: Well, in American English we'd

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Christophe: Hi, Aiste. Aiste: Hello, Christophe. Christophe: So, how is Lithuania like in wintertime? Aiste: Oh, LIthuania is very cold in the wintertime. Usually we have snow from the beginning of November till the beginning of April. That means alm

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Fred: Hi, Shibika, so you were telling me that you recently were in a car accident. Shibika: That's right. Fred: Can you tell me what happened? Shibika: Yeah, in fact, as I told you before, I went to India on vacation and I had stopped in Delhi. That

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Tini, I thought we would talk about sports and things we like to do. What sports do you like to play? Tini: Well, I like tennis. It's one of my favorite sports. Todd: Tennis, huh? Tini: Yes. Todd: So, what do you like about tennis? Tini: We

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个