Todd: So, Asako, we are talking about your time in Alaska. Now you are from a major city in Japan, correct? Asako: That's right. Nagoya. Todd: Now, Nagoya is a very big city. Asako: Very big. Two million people. Todd: So, what was it like going from

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Ray: Well so Shirley, tell me about your career as a Customs inspector. Shirley: Yes, many years ago in a previous lifetime, I worked as a Customs Officer in Australia. And, I dont know if you know but that means basically taking control or monitorin

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Rebecca: So Gareth we've been talking about kids and technology. So is there a time when you think maybe kids should have access to a cellphone? Gareth: Well, there are many benefits to having a cellphone at an early age, like nowadays, you can get t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK, Rebecca we're talking about working in a restaurant. Now you became a chef. Can you talk about the process of becoming a chef? What do you do to get a job in a kitchen? Rebecca: Well, there's lots of different ways, but the most common way

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Jake: Hey, Lindsay, would you like to go with me to the zoo this Saturday? Lindsay: The zoo? Jake: Yeah, it's gonna be lot's of fun. We're going to see lions and tigers and bears. Lindsay: Oh, my! Actually, I don't really like the zoo. Jake: Why not.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Hey, Keiko, you lived in The States for five years, right? Keiko: Yep. Todd: When you were there, what did you miss about Japan -- like what foods or TV shows or stuff like that? Keiko: I did miss the food a lot -- very healthy food, not oily,

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Yuri: So Shirley, you were talking about the shack. Can you tell me some more about it? Shirley: OK, well, the shack - not as horrible as it might sound. I was actually born in the city, and yeah, grew up on the edge of the city of Glasgow, and my pa

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Cheryl: So, who are some of the people who are fighting to protect these trees besides you as an environmental scientist? Nick: Well, in Tasmania, the first green political party was developed, so yeah, they obviously want to protect the forests a lo

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK. Hey, hello! Tim: Hey, how's it going? Todd: Doing pretty good. Could you introduce yourself please? Tim: Yeah, I'm Tim Peterson. I'm from Oregon in the United States. Todd: Oh, nice. You're from Oregon. Tim: Yeah. Todd: OK, and were you bor

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd : Hey, Katia, you just lived in Argentina for a year. So can you talk a little bit about why you went to Argentina? Katia : Yes. Actually I did think it was a very interesting country, a very good experience for me. I was there for a year and I

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Most countries' lawyers have to pass a certain exam. To be a lawyer in this court system do you have to pass some special exam? Katia: Actually, well first you have to be a lawyer from a particular country. Then after that you study human right

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Matthew: So these days there are warning labels on everything from CDs to cigarettes to fast food, everything. What do you think about that? Should people be warned all the time about everything or do they need to not really have that warning on it?

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So what are you doing this weekend, Adriana? Adriana: I'm going to Fukuoka with...to meet my friend. Todd: Oh, cool, how do you know her? Adriana: She went to university with me. Todd: What's she doing in Fukuoka? Adriana: She's on the Jet Prog

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK. Jessica, we're back. We're gonna talk about your future. What do you want to be when you grow up? Jessica: Well, um, I wanna be a physician's assistant. Todd: OK. What is a physician's assistant? Jessica: Well, normally when you go into a,

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Silvia: So talking about Mexican celebrations, is Independence Day and Cinco De Mayo the same thing? Diego: No, no, no. They're very different. Actually, Independence Day is celebrated the 15th and 16th of September and Cinco De Mayo is celebrated th

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Jeff, I noticed you're sporting a very nice look. Nice little mustache you got going there. Jeff: Yeah, this month I don't usually have mustaches. I find them only certain men can wear a mustache and look good. I'm not one of those men. I look

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, you've seen obviously life in France, family life in France, and now you've seen family life in America. Is there any differences? Layla: Yes, there is a lot of difference about the education is different. The education in France, parents a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Layla, we're talking about being an au pair. What is the daily routine of an au pair? Like, what do you do everyday? Layla: So, every day I wake in the morning at seven and I take care of the kids, and get them dressed. I drop them at schoo

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Jonathan we are talking about conspiracy theories. What about the one where the sound? That when the rocket lands, they have actually audio of the rocket landing and you can't hear the rocket engine, and the rocket engine should be making a rea

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK, Monica, today we're going to be talking about jobs. Monica: Oh, OK. Todd: And first we're going to talk about worst jobs ever. Jobs that we had in the past that we hated, so I'll go first. The worst job I've ever had was actually working in

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个