Todd: So, Asako, you lived in the United States for a long time. Asako: For six years. Todd: That's a pretty long time. Asako: That's right. Todd: Where did you live? Asako: I lived in Alaska. Todd: Alaska. Asako: That's right. Todd: The last frontie

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Hey, Jeff this is a very nice apartment. Jeff: Hmm. It's comfortable. It's cozy. Japanese style. Todd: I like it. It's got the tatami mat, small kitchen. Do you live alone? Jeff: I live alone but right now I have a friend of mine staying with m

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Nitiya: OK, so something about fun, actually what kind of movies do you like? Todd: Um, well, let's see, I like. I love comedy movies, and for me the most important thing about a movie is, does it have good dialog, does it have good writing, so I don

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Wendi: OK, so the next thing was when I was young, I used to watch this TV program. It was called the Wonder Years. And I had such a crush on that kid Fred. Ken: Fred Savage was it? Wendi: Yeah, yeah, Fred Savage. What was his name in that show? Ken:

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So Heidi, I was talking with my friend and he actually lives in Mongolia now and he says its a great place. He recommended that I go there. So if I go to Mongolia, what season is the best season to go? Heidi: Fall. Todd: In the fall? Heidi: Yes

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Ivan, can I ask you about Indonesia? Ivan: Yes, sure. Todd: Now, Indonesia has many islands. Ivan: Yes. Todd: So, what island is your favorite in Indonesia? Ivan: Well, I think maybe most Indonesians will say that its Bali, but as for mysel

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mike: Hey, MJ, I heard that herbal tea is good for your complexion? MJ: Yes, I think so, cause recently I'm drinking lots of herbal tea, and then face getting more white and smooth I think. It really helps on your complexion. Mike, you should try som

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK. Hello! Can I have your name please? Cat: Cat. Todd: Cat! Uh, is that short for something? Cat: Short for Kathryn. Todd: Kathryn. OK, Kathryn. What's your full name? Cat: Kathryn Lovelock. Todd: Oh, nice name. Nice! Cat: Glad you think so. T

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Warren: So Lindsay what about your dreams? What did you want to be when you were ten years old? Lindsay: When I was ten years old I wasn't very realistic but I knew I wanted to be very powerful so I thought the dream job would be Wonder Woman. She ca

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Matt: So what's the right age? There's a right age for everything, driving, smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, voting, going to war, there's a right age for everything and it's different. It's vastly different among all the countries in the world

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Lindsay: Hey, Warren. Warren: Hey, how's it going? Lindsay: Good. I thought today we could talk about childhood dreams. When you were ten years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? Warren: Right. Well actually it's a little embarrassing. I

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Now you were saying you worked in radio at a young age but then you went back to it much later in life. Can you talk about that? Shifani: I did. When I was twenty one years old I got headhunted to do a show. This show was basically a freelance

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: What are you doing on Saturday because a friend of mine is having a big dinner, like a big party that a lot of my colleagues are going to go to, it's like a big holiday dinner. Katia: Really, is it this Saturday? Todd: It's this Saturday yes, i

Matthew: Hey Kat, I understand you grew up in Europe, you lived in the States and now you're in Japan. Being all over the place, you've got to have seen the differences in censorships in movies and in songs. What's your take on that? Kat: Well I've d

Mike: In all of the traveling that you've done around the world, what is the best travel experience you have had? What's the most memorable travel experience you had in your adventures around the world? Jeff: Well, that's a tough question Mike. That'

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Adria: So you said you're kind of a wilderness boy. What are your thoughts on encroachment? Is it a problem where you live? Shiloh: Yeah, I live up in the mountains, Adria. My home is above 3,000 meters, so I live at a very high altitude. It's--I liv

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Shiloh: So you guys don't have larger animals but you still have smaller ones like possums and raccoons. Do they cause problems? I know they're a nuisance for the garbage and things like that. Adria: Yeah, actually, even though I live in kind of a su

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Hey, Victor, I hear you're going home tomorrow. Victor: Yes, I am . Todd: Ah, that's too bad .....So how long have you been here? Victor: I've been here for two weeks. Todd: I'm sorry, I was never sure. Why did you come to Japan? Victor: Came t

Todd: Alright, Tennessee, you were talking about how you like movies. Tenn: Yes, I'm a big movie buff. Todd: OK. What kind of movies do you like? Tenn: I kind of like, I kind of like most genres of movies, it's just, what I look for is a good story a

Todd: OK, Michael, you are into spear fishing! Michael: Yes, I enjoy going spear fishing Todd: OK. Can you talk about that a bit. Michael: Yeah, sure. Spear fishing basically is a sport that you dive under the wate with the aid of flippers, wet suit

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个