Olga: How is Chilean Indepdence Day? Daniel: Well, Chilean Independence Day, it's in September. Olga: Yeah. Daniel: September the eighteenth but we have another holiday on the nineteenth so we take those two days plus probably Saturday and Sunday of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Daniel: So how about the weather in Argentina? Valeria: Well the weather in Argentina depends on the part of Argentina that we are talking about. Daniel: Uh-uh. Valeria: For instance, the north is very dry and extreme. Daniel: OK. Valeria: Like in su

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mike: So Erina, I wanted to ask you what kind of bad habits do you have? Erina: Well it's pretty tough to know what your bad habits are, you know, because it's ususally something that other people see. Mike: Right. Erina: And I hear a lot and I go to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Vella: Hey Daniel. So I was wondering can you remember any time when you were really mad, sad or embarrassed? Daniel: Well, I think I have a couple of those, a couple of each of those actually. But I don't know recently, I've, well I had an episode t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Shiloh: So Adria I hear you're a Democrat, is that right? Adria: Yeah, I'm a registered Democrat, what about yourself? Shiloh: I'm actually a registered Republican, so we're opposites like that. I've got a question for you. I'm from New Mexico which

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Matthew: Hey Kat, you were just telling me about all the pros and cons of different renewable energies and you just got me thinking we're going to run outof oil in the next couple of decades. There's reports that say we're going to run out of oil in

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Adria: So, Shiloh, I hear you are home schooled. I didn't have that experience so can you tell me what it was like? Shiloh: Yeah, Adria, I was home schooled during high school. I was home schooled for six years actually, my whole high school experien

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So Paul I thought we would talk a little bit about football. Now both of our countries recently got left out in the cold for the future World Cup, so England lost to Russia for the two thousand eighteeen World Cup and the US lost out to Qatar f

Shifani: Yes, exactly or anything that people called up and talked about. It was very childish stuff but mainly geared at teenagers. Todd: How did your parents feel about it? Shifani: Very proud of me obviously. At the age of twelve, their daughter w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mike: OK, so Jeff, we've been talking a little bit about your travel kind of experiences and stuff, and one other question I wanted to ask you, is there a time where you experienced something really weird, or something strange that happened in your t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Isthma: Sunny, your family sounds really interesting. Can you tell me more about your family? Sunny: Okay, I have a dad and mom and a younger brother. My dad is a banker, and my mom is a housewife, and my brother goes to high school. Isthma: So, in y

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mike: So Dusty, we were talking earlier, and you're telling that you're into marine biology, and that's kind of your background. So, tell me a little bit about why you like - what's your fascination with marine biology? Dusty: Well, the main thing is

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Paul: Hey, Todd. I saw your pictures with you and some tigers. Where's that from? Todd: That was at a place in Southeast Asia. It was in Thailand, actually. Paul: All right. Todd: Yeah, it was pretty cool. I was a bit dubious of it. I mean, I saw the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Maria: So talking about social media, is your parents on any social sites like Facebook, Twitter, et cetera. Alex: My mum and dad are on Facebook. My mum doesn't use hers, she uses hers only to kind of see what I'm doing. Maria: Stalk you? Alex: Kind

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Some students might not know what an internship is. Can you explain what an internship is? Katia: Yes. An internship is when a student goes to an NGO or a company to work but most of the time you receive a stipend or you do not get paid and the

Todd: So, wait, Lucinda, you said you lived in the country, and you said you could not have pets at your house? Lucinda: Yes, because we didn't own our house and we're on kind of a nature reserve so that any animal that could be dangerous to the wild

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Al, we're going to talk about water. How much water do you drink every day? Al: I guess about three liters, so six of those 500 millileter, five or six of those 500 millileter bottles. Todd: Yeah, that's a lot. That's about what I drink. Ye

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Rina, where are you from? Rina: I am from Davidson, Skeskatchewan, and it's a small town in Skeskatchewan, about 1,000 people, and I grew up there. Todd: Now, Skeskatchewan, that's a part of Canada that doesn't have a lot of people, right?

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK. Kerys, we're going to talk about high school. Um, what was high school like for you? Kerys: It was a very interesting experience. I was in a high school in a, quite a run-down area. Todd: Oh, OK. Kerys: So it was the norm for girls to get p

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Wendi: So I wanna know who your basketball team is? Ken: Who my basketball team is? Wendi: Yeah. Ken: Oh, my favorite pro team? Wendi: Now, like who's your team? Ken: Oh, OK. I'm from Atlanta so my favorite team is the Hawks, unfortunately. For the p

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个