Todd: Hey, Katia, you just lived in Argentina for a year. So can you talk a little bit about why you went to Argentina? Katia: Yes. Actually I did think it was a very interesting country, a very good experience for me. I was there for a year and I we

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Most countries' lawyers have to pass a certain exam. To be a lawyer in this court system do you have to pass some special exam? Katia: Actually, well first you have to be a lawyer from a particular country. Then after that you study human right

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Matthew: So these days there are warning labels on everything from CDs to cigarettes to fast food, everything. What do you think about that? Should people be warned all the time about everything or do they need to not really have that warning on it?

Rebecca: So, Gareth, is England a safe place to live? Gareth: Um, to be honest, no. I don't think so, but I haven't lived in England for quite a few years now, so I don't know what it's like now. But when I left, no. I can remember like walking back

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Gareth: So, Rebecca, where are you from? Rebecca: I'm from America, actually, yeah. Gareth: I've never been to America. What's crime like in America? Rebecca: I think it probably depends a lot, city to city. It varies a lot, depending on the city. I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Isthma: Hey, Sunny, I would like to ask a few questions about marriage in Korea. The first question is, at what age do they usually get married? Sunny: I think the average age for Koreans to marry is about 27 to 28 for girls, and then 30 to 31 for gu

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mike: So Jeff, we were talking previously about your film production and your travel experiences, and have you ever had any bad experiences or any really bad experiences that stand out in your television kind of documentary production? Jeff: Yes, the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mike: So Dusty, you told me that you tend to grow your own kind of plants and things, and you're into kind of greenery and into kind of like ecology. Dusty: Yeah. Mike: You grow your own plants on your balcony, is that right? Dusty: Right, yeah. Well

Paul: Did you go to any other places, besides the tiger farm? Todd: Yeah. Actually, they have a whole array of special animal farms. They had a crocodile farm, they had a snake farm, and they also had an elephant farm, and I went to the elephant farm

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Shifani, you are an expert in urban planning, and more specifically, in transport. What do you envision in the future, let's say, in fifty years from now? Shifani: Fifty years from now is quite a long time to project, but future cities woul

Alex: So Maria, you've seen a lot of the stuff that's been happening recently in Europe and you know that things have not exactly gone very well. What do you think are the, what's the outlook for Denmark in the future? Do you think you guys will do w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Alex: So Maria, what are your future plans? Maria: Future plans, that's a big question. I would like to have an nice career. I'm not really sure what it would be. I would love to be a CEO of some place, some place big but I don't need to. I just want

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Julia: So Nathan, I got a ride here with you today and I noticed in the car that you were a little bit angry. Nathan: You know that was me toned down. Julia: Oh my goodness. Nathan: I can seriously get mega road rage. Julia: Where's it coming from? W

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Jana: I didn't know you were into dancing. Peter: Well, yeah, just a little bit I guess. I used to go dancing quite a bit. I was part of this group of friends and we used to follow the rave scene in South Africa. Jana: Wow. Peter: And we used to actu

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Alex: What about your personality or your characteristics? Maria: I would like to be more studious for school because I am not that much of a stay-at-home-all-nigh- to-study person. I look at my textbook and I really try but then I realize I could be

Valeria: How are the emotions? How do you live soccer from an emotional point of view? Daniel: Wow, that's, if it's an important match you will really get into it even if you're not in the stadium you're watching it like on tele you will shout at the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, going back to before you went in to the army, what made you get so big? Was it just that you were sitting all day? Were you eating hamburgers everyday or what were you doing? Jade: I don't want to blame American culture ... but as you said,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Tu: So, Todd, how was your trip to Vietnam? Todd: It was really good. I mean I had a great time. Tu: Is it? Tell me about it? What was the most thing ... what was the thing you remembered most about Vietnam? Todd: Well, there's lots of things to reme

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Rachel: You were talking about Earth Hour and that's switching the lights off is one way to save electricity and protect the environment. What other things do you do in your life to save for example water? Steven: Well, as for me, I recycle all my wa

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Brian: Hey Fanny. Fanny: Hey. Brian: So we're asking each other questions about our countries, and I have a couple of questions about China for you. Fanny: Sure, go ahead. Brian: So the first thing I was looking to know was, what's the best time to v

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个