Lindsay: Hey, Warren. Warren: Hey, how's it going? Lindsay: Good. I thought today we could talk about childhood dreams. When you were ten years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? Warren: Right. Well actually it's a little embarrassing. I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Now you were saying you worked in radio at a young age but then you went back to it much later in life. Can you talk about that? Shifani: I did. When I was twenty one years old I got headhunted to do a show. This show was basically a freelance

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: What are you doing on Saturday because a friend of mine is having a big dinner, like a big party that a lot of my colleagues are going to go to, it's like a big holiday dinner. Katia: Really, is it this Saturday? Todd: It's this Saturday yes, i

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Matthew: Hey Kat, I understand you grew up in Europe, you lived in the States and now you're in Japan. Being all over the place, you've got to have seen the differences in censorships in movies and in songs. What's your take on that? Kat: Well I've d

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mike: In all of the traveling that you've done around the world, what is the best travel experience you have had? What's the most memorable travel experience you had in your adventures around the world? Jeff: Well, that's a tough question Mike. That'

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Adria: So you said you're kind of a wilderness boy. What are your thoughts on encroachment? Is it a problem where you live? Shiloh: Yeah, I live up in the mountains, Adria. My home is above 3,000 meters, so I live at a very high altitude. It's--I liv

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Rebecca: So, what do you think are some theories are then about that could lead into helping, you know, prevent crime? Gareth: Well, there's a story that I once read about, and it's the New York Subway, on how there was so much crime on the New York

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Shiloh: So you guys don't have larger animals but you still have smaller ones like possums and raccoons. Do they cause problems? I know they're a nuisance for the garbage and things like that. Adria: Yeah, actually, even though I live in kind of a su

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Sunny: So, Isthma, your family sounded really interesting, so can you tell me about your family a little bit more? Isthma: Yes, I have a mom, a dad, an older brother, and a younger sister. Sunny: So, in your family, who likes to read? Isthma: In my f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Sunny: So, Isthma, can you tell me about the wedding ceremonies in Indonesia? Isthma: The wedding ceremonies in Indonesia are pretty large, but it depends on the family as well, and the couple. We usually have it in halls, but also, some people have

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Shifani, what is your current job? Shifani: Well, I work as a transport planner for a consultancy, an international consultancy based in New Zealand. Todd: Okay. So, transport planner - is that like you plan things being transported like ac

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Maria: So do you believe in love at first sight? Alex: Yea, I think it does exist. I think you can have a sort of spark at first sight, but what I consider as love is a bit different to what that first kind of meeting would be. If you can having some

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Alex: So Maria, do your parents use any of the social media sites. Maria: They do. Both my parents are on Facebook. My mum is not that active on Facebook. She has a profile and she has pictures and I think she's online whenever she wants to get in to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Alex: Hi, Katia, how are you? Katia: I'm doing good and you Alex? Alex: I'm doing good thank you. I have a question for you. Are you on Facebook? Katia: Yes, I am in Facebook but I really do not check very often. Alex: OK, how often do you check it u

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Alex: So Maria, I thought we'd just talk about things like what would you like to change about yourself? What would you like to change about your appearance? Maria: Well, I don't like to think about changing myself. I like how people look from the bi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So Al, I must congratulate you, I hear you no longer smoke. Al: That's true, I'm now, six months ago I stopped smoking. Todd: Good man. So how did you do it? Al: I just, I went out and I had the best New Year's Eve I've ever had in my life, whe

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK so, here we go, now Terry you were saying that you went from Vancouver to San Diego. How many days did that take? Terry: Um, the total trip took 42 days but that included one day on the bus up and then one day on the bus back so 40 days on t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Joel: Hey, Tom, I have a student that just got a working holiday visa for the U.K., and she asked me what she will be able to do whe she's out there, but I don't even know what a working holiday visa is, and I haven't been to the U.K., so I don't kno

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Dai: So Naomi, youre from Wales and youre eleven. So what does an eleven-year old girl do for fun in Wales? Naomi: I do music. I play the piano and the violin and I play sports: netball. Dai: Netball? Whats that? Naomi: Yeah, its like a basketball a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Jeff: So, Tim, you live in a nice natural spot. Tim: Yeah, that's true. Jeff: Lots of nature around where you live? Tim: Yeah, I'm from Oregon. There's lots of nature. There's not a lot of towns really. Jeff: And do you take advantage of it by doing

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个