Todd: So you said somebody pulled a gun on you once. Aaraon: Yeah, well, what happened was that I was working the side door with a friend, good old Brent, the loose cannon as it were, and someone said, Oh, my God, Oh, my God and we were scared so we

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, usually, do people come up and talk to you after the show, or are people usually kind of shy and they don't know how to approach you? Eoin: Yeah, so that's another thing. I mean we have a CD stall and some people are very forward and they'l

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Christophe: OK, Aiste, we're going to talk about environmental issues in Europe. So, does Lithuania have environmental issues? Aiste: Oh, actually were are facing kind of a big problem. The Baltic Sea that's beside Lithuania. You know three Baltic co

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Jeyong, you were telling me that you like to travel. Jeyong: Yes, very much. Todd: Now, this is interesting. Who do you normally travel with? Jeyong: You would be kind of surprised to hear this, but then, I normally travel with my dad. Todd

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Jeff: So, you do winter sports? Tim: Ah, yeah, really, I just do snow shoeing and cross-county skiing. Jeff: Snow shoeing! Tim: Yeah. Jeff: That sounds interesting. What snow shoe? Is that like a boot? Tim: Well, it's kind of hard to explain but it's

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mike: Hey, Mari. Mari: Hey. Mike: So, I told you about Florida. How about you tell me something about New York? Mari: New York, yeah. Well, I was born in New York, and I lived there for a little bit over half of my life. There's lots to do in New Yor

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Jeff: So, Jonathan, you are the... maybe most prolific traveler I have ever met, and your home is a suitcase, so how do you live out of a suitcase like that? Jonathan: I wouldn't really say my home is a suitcase, but I think that people really hold o

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Tom: What did you have for lunch? Martin: I had a chicken bento. Tom: You brought it from home? Martin: No, I bought it here on campus. Tom: In the cafe? Martin: Yes. Tom: How was it? Martin: It was ok. It's better than most of the other food here an

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Greg, I know that you travel a lot, so what do you do with your dog when you travel? Who takes care of your dog? Greg: Well, we have very good friends who love to have him. In fact, sometimes my friends offer before we go. They know we're g

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(16) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Hey, Greg, you got a great dog. Where did you get your dog? Greg: Actually, my dog and I sort of found each other. I was moving from one house to another and as I was moving from the parking lot to my house, I saw this really skinny dog that lo

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Ruth: So, Tres, you read a lot of comics. Don't you find them really violent in Japan? Tres: Yeah, there are violent comic books. There are sexy comic books. There are comic books I wouldn't show to my grandmother. Ruth: But compared to the comic boo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Shuan, you took a cruise and the cruise left he U.S. Shuan: It left yeah. It left Florida. Todd: OK, and did you only stay at sea or did you make stops on your cruise ship? Shuan: We actually made 4 different stops. I cannot remember the la

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Dai: So, you mentioned coasteering. What is that? Sharron: Right. What it is... it's organized by some groups of people. It can be quite dangerous, but it's very well-run in that you all go out in wetsuits, and you'll go out for a few hours around th

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Shona, you are quite fit. You like to run. Do you like to do anything else? Shona: Yeah, actually. I like quite a lot of different sports. I like to play tennis. That is like something that I like to participate in with someone else, but al

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

George: Hey, hey, hey! Crystal: Hey, hey, hey! How's it going? George: Bad! Crystal: Why? What's up? George: I'm a little low on cash these days? Crystal: Really? What about getting a new job? George: Well, Where? What's open? Crystal: Well, I don't

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Adrienne, we've been talking about food. It's late afternoon. What are you doing for dinner? What are you going to cook tonight? Adrienne: I don't think I'll cook tonight. Todd: No, no cooking? Adrienne: No, I feel lazy today. Todd: So you'

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Rebecca, talking about shopping, is shopping something you enjoy doing? Rebecca: Yes, when I'm in the mood for it. Definitely. Todd: So I guess when you talk about shopping, we talk about clothes shopping, mainly right, so how often do you

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Joel: So, I know a lot of things are cheaper in Thailand, but like electronics, are they cheaper in Thailand or cheaper in Japan? Tom: That's a difficult question. I think electrical accessories are cheaper in Thailand. Do you know what I mean by tha

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Fred: Hi, Sabriya. So tell me, in Oman do you guys have the same culture, the same traditions as we do? Do you celebrate New Year's? Sabriya: Yes, we do. It's not one of the big events known in Oman but we do celebrate New Year and we follow the same

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Greg you taught in the Middle East. Greg: Yeah, I lived in the United Arab Emirates for awhile. Todd: Wow, that's a lot different than most places. Greg: Ah, it's very different. I'm glad I went to experience another culture, another way of

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个