Tom:Aren't you gonna ask me about my job interview? 你不想知道我的面试情况? Lynette:Oh, right. How'd that go? 对哦,怎么样? Tom:Okay. 还不错。 Until the 30yearold who was interviewing me asked me if I'd ever used twittering a

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Jenny:So? 怎样? John:They've already got a guy on the metro desk. 市区的他们的都市版已经有人了。 Jenny:I'm sorry, honey. 很遗憾,亲爱的。 John:Mmm. So they're putting me on a little thing... they like to call Desert Storm. 嗯

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

We had a very small budget and I had to make decisions on what to buy. 我们的预算很小,所以我必须决定买什么。 I like it! I'm particularly proud of - Positive but not boasting. 我喜欢!我特别自豪积极但又不是在吹嘘。

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Ill try. (To Tom) Tom were operating in tough economic conditions and if you want a bonus 我尽量。(对着Tom)Tom...我们公司现在经济条件很困难,如果你要奖金的话... you really need to pull your socks up. 你真的需要...更

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello and welcome to English at Work where things have got rather dramatic. 大家好,欢迎来到职场英语,这里事情已经变得很戏剧化了。 Anna is on her way to the airport to try and catch Tom before he boards his flight to Austra

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Your job's too stressful. Let it go. 你这份工作压力太大了,辞职吧。 You know I can't, Daniel. 你知道我不能这么做,Daniel。 The airline will find another consultant. 航空公司要重新聘请一个顾问。 Too much would h

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Look you gotta start somewhere right 但你总要出人头地,是不是? I mean look at this dump Nate works in. 你看笨内特的工作。 I mean come on. Paper napkins Hello. 拜托,做纸巾?有没有搞错? Yeah. And Lily she works at

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

I assume these will end up on my desk again this year. 我想这些今年又得停留在我桌上了。 Doesn't hurt to apply,does it? 申请一下总没关系,不是吗? Christina,as much as I'd love to help you,there's only room for ten up-and-co

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Uh, Rach, we're running low on resumes over here. 呃,瑞秋,履历表快用完了。 Do you really want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真的想到《大众机械师》上班吗? Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, those are the ones to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

职场如战场,如何让自己在职场中游刃有余,下面的英语文章会为我们找到答案。 The Headliners 以自我为中心型的同事 Who They Are: Headliner colleagues have egos that are guaranteed to aggravate. They are arrogan

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In speaking with hundreds of executives and senior leaders over the past twenty years, certain phrases consistently come up as career-limiting phrases that jeopardize ones professional image and potential for promotion. To the speaker they may seem l

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

在不知道收信人性别时: Dear Sir or Madam 在知道收信人性别时: Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms + 姓 在知道对方头衔/职位时: Dear Prof.(教授)/Dr.(博士)+ 姓 注意:在正式的英文邮件中,如果在知道对方职位的前提下

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

职场:最值得去的公司应当具备以下五个特点 Over the years I have been with Adobe, the company has been named to many Best Companies to Work For lists and we are proud to be recognized for creating a great employee experience, especial

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Last week, Anna got the job of sales executive at Tip Top Trading, thanks to her quick-thinking in an office crisis. 上周,安娜在 Tip Top Trading公司得到了销售主管的职位,多亏了她在办公室危机中的灵活应变。 Today it

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Good afternoon. Hi, good afternoon. 下午好。 嗨,下午好。 Anna, Tom, room 301 please. Now. 安娜,汤姆,现在请到301房间来一下。 Welcome back to Tip Top Trading, where things are a teeny bit tense today. 欢迎回到Tip Top Tr

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Good, good. You're new here, aren't you Anna? Yes. 很好,很好。你是新来的吧,安娜? 是的。 Well I look forward to working with you. 我很期待跟你合作。 What a success! Mr Lime has come away a very happy customer! 太成功了

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

I'm afraid it's against company policy to have non business lunches with people. 我恐怕这违反了公司的规定,我不能和客户进行非商业的午餐。 Really? Oh how tedious! 真的吗?多么烦人! It wouldn't be 这不 Pardon? 什么

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello, welcome back to the offices of Citrus Ventures! 大家好,欢迎回到Citrus Ventures办公室! Anna's presentation to Mr Lime and his colleagues continues...Well, almost! 安娜正在继续向Lime先生和他的同事做报告。好吧,几

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

What am I going to do? 我该怎么办? Don't panic! I'll come and have a look. 别慌!我来看看。 You're on the 2nd floor right? 你在二层,对吧? Oh dear. This is a bit worrying but I'm sure Dave, the IT man, will get things sorted. 上

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Remember that old cigarette ad that proclaimed: Youve come a long way, baby? It was introduced in 1968 by Virginia Slims, which linked smoking with female empowerment and equality. When we look closely at women in the business world, however, we may

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间