When you're in an interview, try your best to show that you care about the company and how you want to help it grow. Asking questions about promotions or continuously focusing on what you can get out of this job position may be off-putting to your in

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

It's got Denise, who's there to assist, organise and sometimes make the tea... 这里的助理是丹尼斯,她负责组织协调工作,有时还负责茶水 Oh sorry excuse me, here's your tea. Paul. 对不起,打扰一下,这是你的茶,保

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Narrator: Hi I'm Neil. Thanks for joining me on English at Work - a new series of programmes set in an office, full of top tips to help you learn some useful business language which you could use in the workplace. 你好,我是尼尔,谢谢加入我

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Ah - Stop right there! I'm sure everybody would like to know if Anna's got the job 停在这里!我肯定大家都想知道安娜是否得了到这份工作, but everybody's going to have to wait until we've heard her helpful phrases once again. 但

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello! Welcome back to the offices of Tip Top Trading, where Anna's interview for a sales job continues. 你好,欢迎回到Tip Top Trading办公室,安娜还在这里应聘她的销售岗位。 When we last said goodbye, Tip Top boss Paul had as

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Well, I mean, apart from the ones I don't like of course! 我的意思是,当然除了我不喜欢的人! Secondly, I know Tip Top Trading is one of the fastest-growing companies in London, and I want to be part of that. 其次,我知道Tip Top

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

OK, here goes.Excuse me everyone, could you all gather round? 好了,我去了。打扰一下,大家能往一起聚聚吗? Our presentation is about to begin.I'll change the slides for you on the computer Paul. 我们的展示马上开始。我帮

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

本段对话选自Yes Man,《好好先生》 Remember that promotion we were talking about? Yeah. 还记得我们上次说的升职吗?嗯。 It's not gonna happen. Tried to fight for you on the phone there. 没戏了。我想在电话里帮你争取

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Bree:Come on,Lynette.You can't tell me this money won't take the pressure off. 布雷:别说了,丽奈特,别说这笔钱不会减轻你的压力啊。 Lynette:It would.But I can't.I wouldn't want it to affect our friendship. 丽奈特:的确会减

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

I'm broke! 我破产了。 Mr. Gazzo says I should get the 200 or break your thumb. You understand? 卡佐先生给我的指示是要么拿到200美元,要么折断你的大拇指,明白吗? Please, don't... What's your name again? 求你了,不要

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

No! Oh. who are you bringing? 不是 那你带谁去吗? I don't know. Amanda, what's with all the questions? 我不知道 阿曼达 干嘛问这些? Nothing. I just wanted to ask because... 没什么 我只是问问 因为 I know some great guys I c

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

This is the preliminary boarding announcement for Ajira airways flight 3-1-6, with service to Honolulu and Guam, departing from gate 15. 这是Ajira航空公司3-l-6次航班,去往植香山和关岛的登机通知,请从15号门出发, For tho

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Ah hello! Welcome back to Tip Top Trading the UK's leading wholesaler of imitation fruit. 你好!欢迎回到Tip Top Trading,英国主要的仿真水果批发商。 Today you're joining us in the middle of the action! 今天,你将和我们一起

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Welcome back to English at Work. 欢迎回到职场英语。 We're still in Anna's first week in the busy offices of Tip Top Trading. 我们仍在Tip Top Trading中忙碌的办公室里,安娜上班的第一周。 How's it going Anna? 安娜,进展

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

For all the talk about how college is essential to landing a good job after graduation, higher education often fails to prepare students for the workforce in several key ways. Even with a degree from a competitive school and a high GPA, many students

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A study shows a large gap in perceptions among the sexes in who has more opportunities for advancement -- men or women. 职场中男性与女性谁有更多的晋升机会?一项针对该话题的调研显示,男士与女士对这个问题的看法

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

听君一席话,胜读十年书。在职场里,也经常会出现一些耐人寻味,发人深省的名言警句,玩味一番,别有一番情趣。有的时候,在职场中遇到不顺,也可以想想这些句子,给自己打打气。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

What is the best thing that money can buy? 钱所能买到的最棒的东西是什么? Time. More specifically, you can generally choose to pay extra to avoid dealing with those aspects of life that you find tedious, boring or offensive. 时间。更

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

When it comes to your wages, do looks matter? A new study says yes. 谈论到你的收入的时候,外表有那么重要吗?一项新的研究告诉你:是的。 The researchers found that overall, men and women who were considered more attractiv

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Marc : Betty Suarez ? Betty Suarez ? Betty : Hi . That's me . Um , I have a hard copy of my resume if you need it . Should I follow you ? 嗨! 我就是。如果你需要的话,我还有一份简历打印件。我应该跟你走吗? Marc : Actual

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语