OK, well it's true; I have done a lot of thinking. 好吧,是这样的。我想了很多。 Tom, I did have some head space and a chance to chew things over 汤姆,我确实利用这个机会好好考虑了一下。 Yes! Yes! And?And I've come to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Can I have some time to think about it?Well, yeah, I suppose. 你让我考虑一下行吗?好吧。 Well, while you think about that, I've got some good news. 你先想着,我要告诉大家一个好消息。 I've been offered a new job.That's fa

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Right, well, I need to get down to business so I'll be advertising for a replacement for Tom today in fact Denise, you might be interested in that? 好吧,现在要做些正事了,我今天要登广告招聘替换汤姆的人。事实上,丹尼斯

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello again and welcome back to English at Work the drama about life at the plastic fruit production company called Tip Top Trading. 大家好,欢迎来到职场英语收听Tip Top Trading塑料水果制造公司上演的情景剧。 You may rememb

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: When you are in the environment of a workplace you can gain more knowledge than sometimes in a classroom. 很多时候当你在职场时,你可以获得比在教室里更多的知识。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Hey, Tom. No, still waiting. Big surprise. 嗨,汤姆。不,还在等待。有个大惊喜。 They're running behind at an ad agency. 这么多人竞聘广告公司。 So did any of those other places call back? Seriously? 其他应聘公司有回应

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Norman:That Demko thing really chapped my ass. I marched upstairs and I told the big guns: 诺曼:德姆克那个事情让我非常恼火所以我跑到了楼上,我跟那些老头子们说 Carl gets promoted in Iieu of Demko, or along with Demko..

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Chandler:Ah sure. What's in 'em? 钱德勒:那里面是什么? Phoebe:Umm, cups. 菲比:杯子。 Chandler:Oh good, because uh we got Rachel 800 gallons of water. 钱德勒:那好,因为我们替瑞秋准备了800加仑的水。 Ross:Seriously that

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Gabrielle:You're not gonna find another one in this condition. in this condition. I mean the car is a classic. 加百列:过了这个村,就没有这个店了。这车可是一流的。 Well, what do you think, Nabila? 你觉得怎么样,纳比拉?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Just move all my Thurday appointments to Friday. 把我周四所有的约会移到周五。 Okay. 好的。 Oh,and you're gonna wanna get some beauty sleep this weekendcause I want you to sit in on the Asia conference on Monday morning. 哦,还有这

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Hey,ddon't touch that.Look,what's this about?Percy told me I was gonna fix a data breach. 嘿,别碰那个。听着,到底是怎么回事?帕西让我修复一处数据漏洞。 Ok,look if you won't tell me your name,at least tell me what you a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Here we go.So the Coretex has minimal damage. 开始吧。库特斯只有微小的损伤。 There is just some calcining around the edges. 边缘只有些灼烧的痕迹。 However,the Tempolite has significant damage and there's rusting around 300 d

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Bob, I'm letting you go. 你得走了。 Bob: Pardon? 什么? I asked you over a dozen times to get Frank to do Oprah, 我无数次让你去请 Frank 上 Oprah 的节目。 And you didn't do it. 你办到了吗。 You're fired. 你被炒了。 I ha

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Bob:Can I speak with you for a moment? 鲍勃:我能和你说几句话吗? I owe you an apology. 我要向你道歉, What I asked you to do was wrong. 我让你做的事情是不对的。 I've been with this company for 30 years. 我为这公司效

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

I'm so sorry.I didn't realize... 我很抱歉,我不知道 No worries. This is just a little de-stressing. It helps with Hannah's jet lag. 别担心,这只是小小的放松,这能帮助汉娜调整时差。 Jet lag? But California's only two hou

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Walter Ribbon's Office. 沃尔特瑞本办公室。 Yes, hello, my name is Chris Gardner. I'm calling for Mr. Walter Ribbon. 你好,我是克利斯加德纳,找沃尔特瑞本先生。 Concerning? 有预约吗? Yes, ma'am. I'm calling from Dean

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在公司餐厅里遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Hi, Amy. 我有几个问题想请教你。 A:Of course, what about? C: Table manners. 具体说,我想知道用刀叉有哪些讲究。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 职场礼节英语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他上班中间休息,跟美国同事Amy一起下楼喝茶。 (office ambience) 陈豪:Amy,你干嘛老看我的脚啊?Amy, why are you always noticing my feet? Amy: I am sorry, I just couldnt help

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 职场礼节英语

1. In reply to your advertisement in todays (newspaper), I respectfully offer my services for the situtation. 拜读今日XX报上贵公司广告,本人特此备函应征该职位。 2. Replying to your advertisement in todays issue of the (newspap

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Cooking lunch for Tom. You what? 给汤姆做午饭。你干什么? Tom asked me to have lunch ready for 12.30. Did he indeed? 汤姆让我在12:30准备好午饭。他真的这么做吗? Er, Anna. Hi Tom! What are you doing? 安娜。你好,汤姆

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语