You never really hear the truth from your subordinates until after 10 in the evening. 晚上十点以后你才能从下属那儿听到些真话。 Success is not defined by obtaining everything you want, but by appreciating everything you have. 成功不

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The messages we choose to broadcastboth on and offline not only predict our levels of happiness and success, but that of the people in our life. Our words have the power to fuel performance and influence business and educational outcomes. 不论通过何

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Despite the fact that you always dreamed of being that person who landed a corner office before you turned 30, you're somehow still toiling away at an entry-level job. It's rough wanting more, but feeling indefinitely stuck at the lower rungs of the

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

职场演讲稿写作技巧 1. Keep your mouth shut--for a couple of moments. 1.开口前先等一等 Don't say anything substantive until you have an audience connection. Note that their first impression is visual, not verbal. The body speaks before

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

兹证明***(姓名)女士自***(时间)起一直在***(公司)工作。她在公司担任***(职位),全年收入约***RMB。 This is to certify that Ms. *** (name), has been working in*** (company) since *** (year), she is working

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

These days, many people young and old are experiencing a career-life crisis, asking: What do I do when I realize my dream job isnt so wonderful after all? 眼下,很多人──无论老少,都在经历着一场职业生涯的危机。他们都在扪

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

访谈录,职场,成功,父亲,Well, are you trying to climb the corporate ladder but you are getting absolutely nowhere? It may not be your fault, or your co-workers' fault, or your bosses' fault, could be your dad, blame him. Tha

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Friendships with your co-workers are inevitable and a great way to connect to your workplace but it's important to set a few conversation boundaries. Avoid these four topics to maintain a sense of professionalism and keep your office relationships wo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Females are adopting a croaky drawl known as 'vocal fry' and showcased by the likes of many US celebrities including reality TV stars the Kardashian family. One cultural critic complained that it made young women sound like 'ducks quacking. 女性中正

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Remember it's just your job. 1. 记住,这只是工作。 In my private life, I hate confrontation! It's precarious ground negotiating private relationships with people you care about. But when I have my professional gear on, I've always felt mo

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Whether you're hoping to get ahead at work or just trying to build healthy relationships, it's important to understand how your boss works - what she appreciates, what she respects, and what she can't stand. Create a strong connection with your manag

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

So you want to know how to make people like you? It's easier than you think.Here are six research-backed tips: 你想知道如何让别人喜欢你吗?其实比你想的要容易的多。研究得出以下6条结论: 1. Encourage people to talk a

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1)Thank You: Common courtesy? Sure. But tell me this: When was the last time you forgot (or rejected) gratitude? Whether given in private or public, a sincere thanks creates goodwill. Dont forget your mothers advice: Say please. People are always hap

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Err, I don't actually know.But I've had some success.Oh, here comes Paul. 我不太明白。但我有点收获。保罗来了。 Hi Paul.Oh hello. Having a good day? 嗨,保罗。你们好,今天过得好吗? Yes, we're just talking about our s

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

You could also say This is our number one priority and then delegate tasks to the team to help you get the order sorted. 你还可以说这是我们的首要任务,然后把工作分配给大家,让他们帮助你解决。 Good luck!Oh thanks.Tom

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Yeah, yeah, see you.Phew, well done Anna.I think you saved the day once again. 是啊,再见。干得好,安娜。你这次又挽救了大局。 Hey, hold on, isn't that your boyfriend, Dave from IT, over there? 等下,那不是你男朋友,技

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

That's a good idea Anna.Yeah butNo buts Tom, that's a good solution. 好主意,安娜。是的,但没有但是,汤姆,这个办法很好。 Well done Anna could you draw up a rota so we know who's going to be ordering the pens and when? 做得好

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Welcome back to the chaotic offices of Tip Top Trading. 欢迎回到Tip Top Trading公司混乱的办公室。 Now Denise has left the company, the place is a mess and important phone messages are being lost. 如今,丹尼斯离开了公司,这里一

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Here's my business card should you want to call. 这是我的名片,你可以给我打电话。 So, some good work by Anna but there's more networking to be done. 安娜干得很好,但还要多建立一些关系网。 A conference is a good plac

Welcome back to English at Work. 欢迎回到《职场英语》。 It's the big day of the International Plastics Conference and a good opportunity for the staff at Tip Top Trading to promote its business. 这是国际塑料会议的大日子,也是