Tell me, do you have any other artificial fruits in this range? 告诉我,在这个范围内你还有其他人造水果吗? Yes. Well, it's a bit of a secret, but you're a trusted client, so I think I can tell you... Go on... 是的。这是一个秘

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Let me help. 我来帮你。 Thanks Anna, but these are big, big clients. 谢谢安娜,但这些都是极其重要的客户。 They need someone of experience. 他们需要有经验的人。 Well, give me a shout if you need anything! 需要我的时

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

If it's about the well, never mind, just be nice. Understood. 如果关于算了,友好一点。 明白。 Mr Lime! Are you well? Lime先生!你还好吗? Yes, but I'm actually rather angry too. 是的,但是事实上我也很生气。 Ah, we

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Here's one. 给你这个。 Thanks. Okay, I'm listening Tom. 谢谢,好的,我洗耳恭听了,汤姆。 Okay. Say: go... go... ...away...Slimy Limey. 好的。说走 走 开,假惺惺的Limey。 Go away Slimy Limey. Are you sure? 走开,假惺

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello and welcome again to English at Work, where things are a little tense. 你们好,欢迎回到职场英语,这里的情况有点紧张。 Anna is finding it hard to work with new employee, Rachel. 安娜发现很难和新同事瑞秋一起工作

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Idiot. I bet he actually spent hours preparing he just can't admit it. 白痴!我打赌他其实花了几个钟头做准备,他只是不承认罢了。 Well, maybe you're right. I can't think clearly anymore, I'm so tired. 也许你是对的,我再

Well he was a bit unfriendly, but Anna got what she needed. 他有点不友好,但是安娜完成了任务。 Here are the phrases she used: I just want to make sure that... 这些是她用过的表达方式:我只是想确定 Could you possibly

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Just to be absolutely clear... 只是要百分百明确 One thing I wasn't sure of was... 有一件事我不太确定 Good luck! 好运! Mr Ingle, I don't think we've met yet, I'm Anna. 英格尔先生,我想我们还没见过,我是安娜。 H

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

What a relief for Anna. 安娜真是松了口气。 Let's listen again to some of the phrases Paul used to praise her. 让我们再听听保罗用来表扬她的表达方式。 Well done. 干得好。 You were in a difficult situation and you handled

Oh dear. This is awkward. 天啊。太难相处了。 I've never worked with anyone like this before. 我从来没有和这种人工作过。 Well, now's your chance Anna. 你的机会来了,安娜。 Rachel may be awkward to manage but try these p

What she means is our Imperial Lemons are made with our unique laser curve technology. 她的意思是我们的皇家柠檬是由我们公司特殊的激光曲线技术制成的。 They are hard wearing and a joy to have on display in any shop window

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Are we playing baseball? ! 我们在打棒球吗? No Anna! Touch base. 不,安娜!谈一谈。 He wants to catch up with you, probably to see how you're getting on. 他想要和你谈谈情况,可能是看看你的进展如何。 Go on Anna,

Hello again. 再次见面了。 Its the big day and Mr Socrates is about to arrive at the offices of Tip Top Trading to talk officially to the team. 今天是重要的一天,苏格拉底先生将到访Tip Top Trading正式与员工们谈话。 What

Golly gosh, oh dear. Whats the matter? 天啊,怎么了? Its his hotel room. He doesnt like it. 是他的酒店房间,他不喜欢。 The beds too soft, too small and its a single room not a twin room. 床太软,太小了,而且还是单人房

Yes, Anna,he is your client. 是的,安娜,他是你的客户。 I'm scared he'll try and ask about lunch again. 我怕他又要找我吃午饭。 Then send him an email. 那么就给他发邮件。 Good idea! 好主意! Copy in me, Tom and Pau

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

The wind must have blown the note for Tom under my desk. 一定是风把留给汤姆的字条吹到我桌子底下的。 Tom left the window open overnight. 汤姆让窗户开了一晚上。 Our papers were blown all over the place. 我们的文件被吹

A problem, bbbbut 一个问题,但是 Let me teach you some phrases you might need to explain that there's been a mistake. 让我教你几个你可能会用来解释误会的表达。 I think there's been a misunderstanding. Or: There's been a bit

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello, this is Anna speaking from Tip Top Trading, I want some imperial lemon sized luxury boxes. 你好,我是Tip Top Trading的安娜,我想要一些装皇家柠檬的豪华礼盒。 ...What? 怎么了? Let's make this order a bit more polite

Yeah, I suppose so but I was only trying to catch that mouse. 我想是的,但我只是想捉住老鼠。 I know, very heroic. 我懂,很英勇。 I'm starting to see what Anna sees in you, you know. 我开始以安娜看你的眼光看你了。

Would you like to see the menu? 要看看菜单吗? Oh yes please. 好的,谢谢。 I was asking the lady actually. 我其实是在问这位女士。 Oh, right. 好吧。 Hello again. 你们好。 Anna and Tom are finally on their dinner date at

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语