Welcome back to the offices of Tip Top Trading where Tom has taken a tumble. 欢迎回到Tip Top Trading,汤姆在这里跌倒了。 He was trying to catch a mouse but tripped over. 他在捉老鼠的时候跌倒了。 Can Anna help soothe the pain

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Welcome back to English at Work.It's an exciting day for Tip Top Trading. 欢迎回到职场英语。今天对Tip Top Trading来说是激动人心的一天。 It's launching its latest product the plastic aubergine. 公司将推出最新产品塑料茄

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

I recently moved to Grand Cayman to avoid London in the recession. I'm house-sharing with a friend of a friend, and came home recently to find him in a compromising position on the sofa with my boss. The problem, besides feeling as if my mum is datin

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

THE PROBLEM问题 I have recruited a sales person whose job is to represent our business to senior types in banks. He constantly uses the construct we was, as in: We was hoping youd recognise us as a sophisticated supplier. He also peppers all his co

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I was deeply shocked by a recent survey that suggested 30 per cent of job applicants embellished the truth or lied on a curriculum vitae. Can the figure really be that low? I had always assumed CVs were riddled with evasions, half-truths and downrigh

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. I will graduate from college in July of this year and I have heard that perhaps you might need an accountant. I would like to apply for the position. 我将于今年七月份从大学毕业,据悉贵公司有意招聘一名会计,我拟应征。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

It's our new big idea.Easy. We can just remould the design for the Imperial Lemon. 这是我们的新想法。简单,我们可以翻新一下皇家柠檬的设计。 Can they Anna?Is that what you wanted?To get what you want, you need to explain ex

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

If someone says they are 'moving the furniture' they really mean they are restructuring or changing the business. 如果有人说moving the furniture,他们的意思是要重组或改变公司结构。 And if they say 'they have to let you go', it

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of everyone at Tip Top Trading, thank you for our award. 女士们,先生们,代表Tip Top Trading的每一位员工,感谢大家对我们的奖励。 Our company is at the forefront of plastic innovation. 我们的

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

It is Tip Top Trading for their Imperial Lemon.Hey, that's us.We've actually won! Tip Top Trading的皇家柠檬。是我们。我们赢了。 Oh crumbs. I suppose I'd better do my speech now.Yeah go on Paul you can do it! 哎呀,我想我最好去发

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Everyone has to start somewhere Tom! 每个人的起点不同,汤姆! Now Anna is helping or coaching - Denise I'm sure she'll become an excellent worker. 现在安娜帮助或者指导丹尼斯了,我肯定她会成为一个优秀的员工。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Actually Paul, if you want me back I'll need a new chair and a new phone 保罗,要想让我回去,你得给我换把新椅子和新电话。 OK Denise! See you tomorrow.And a pay rise! 好的,丹尼斯!明天见。还要涨工资! So, is s

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello again. It's a difficult day at the offices of Tip Top Trading. 又见面了,今天是Tip Top Trading公司艰难的一天。 The office assistant Denise is losing her job, and today is her last day. 办公室助理丹尼斯丢了工作,今天

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Here's a reminder of some of the phrases you could use 下面一起看看可能用到的短语吧。 We're a bit busy at the moment; could I take your name and number and we'll call you back? 我们现在有点忙,可以留下您的名字、电话,

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Everything OK Tom? 一切顺利吗,汤姆? Oh yeah, everything's cool. 一切顺利。 Actually Denise, it's not. 丹尼斯,其实不是这样。 I think we're all going to be sacked tomorrow by Mr Socrates. 我认为我们明天都会被苏格拉

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

I'll just get her get better soon Paul. 我去找她,快点好起来,保罗。 Anna, Anna, it's Paul on the phone, he wants to speak to you sounds important. 安娜,保罗打来电话了,他想跟你说话,听起来很重要。 Me? Oh right

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Welcome back to English at Work. 欢迎回到职场英语。 Last time we heard Anna pitching her new plastic aubergine idea to Paul, in a lift. 上次我们听到安娜在电梯里向保罗推销她的新型塑料茄子的想法。 He was on his way

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Talk about the evidence you have that it will be successful and convince him it will really benefit the business. 谈谈那些显示会成功的证明,让他相信这会对生意有利。 Phew, there's a lot to say in a short time but here goes. 这么

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Erm it's Windows 7 on a PC. 个人电脑上的Windows 7 Good, good, this should be easy. 很好,这样很简单。 Were you using many applications when it crashed? 崩溃前你用的应用多吗? Applications? 应用? Did you have lots of thin

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

How do you feel about the idea of selling plastic vegetables? 您觉得卖塑料蔬菜的主意怎么样? Any particular vegetable you would like to see? 你希望看到什么特殊的蔬菜吗? Let's find out how the team is getting on. 看看这个

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语