I hope you have received our Imperial Lemons and that you are happy with the order. 我希望你收到了我们的皇家柠檬,并对订单感到满意。 Yes, very very happy. 是的,非常满意。 The lemons are fantastique! 柠檬太棒了!

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello and welcome back to Tip Top Trading. 你们好,欢迎回到Tip Top Trading。 New recruit Rachel has been making life difficult for Anna; she's been making some bad business decisions. 新成员瑞秋让安娜的工作难上加难,她做了一

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

The big, big boss, based in America. 在美国的最大的老板。 Hellooo? Ah, good afternoon Mr Socrates, I mean, er morning, ha ha, where you are it's yes, no, n yes . I'm not sure. 你好?Socrates先生下午好,我是说早上,你在哪是的

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Welcome! The team at Tip Top Trading are hard at work, making plans for the launch and presentation of their latest product: the revolutionary, almost real Imperial Lemon. 欢迎!Tip Top Trading的团队成员们正在努力工作,为了推出展示

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Oh ya, I see. 是的,我明白了。 But I'm not really sure you're right. 但我不确定你是对的。 Well, if you could just respect my decision this time and we can move on? 如果这次你能尊重我的决定,我们就能继续了。 Well

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello? Hello? 你好?你好? Oh, I've lost the signal, he's gone. 我没信号了,他挂了。 Never mind Anna. 没关系,安娜。 I think he got the message. 我想他明白了。 Another drink? 再来一杯吗? Let's hope Paul has got th

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

I'll order us a beer shall I? 我来点瓶啤酒,好吗? I'd prefer an orange juice please. 我更想喝橙汁。 Oh really? OK then. 真的吗?好吧。 Err, Garcon. Je m'appelle un beer et citron juice thing. Au revoir! (错误的法语)

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Window or aisle? 靠窗还是靠过道? I'll what? 我要怎么样? No Anna. A seat by the aisle or by the window? 不,安娜,要靠过道的座位还是靠窗的? Oh, an aisle seat please, Denise. 过道的座位,丹尼斯。 Good. What'

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Look Diana Denise 听着,黛安娜。 是丹尼斯。 Denise. Like Dennis right? 丹尼斯。就像Dennis对吗? Shell want the best the best tea, coffee, the best team. 她将要最好的,最好的茶,咖啡和团队。 Ill expect improved r

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Crikey! That is bad. What does it mean? 哎呀!不好。那是什么意思? Just keep listening for now. 现在继续听他怎么说吧。 so, this calls for action. Im going to have to 所以要马上行动起来,我将要 Oh no, not me Mr Soc

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

The standard of service is not good enough. 服务的水平不够好。 The room I booked did not meet my expectations. Good luck Anna! 我订的房间无法满足我的预期。好运,安娜! OK.Here goes. 好的,就这样。 Hello. Royal Impe

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Twins? You've only got room for twins? 双人间?你们只有双人间? No. We could take a bed out and leave just one in, if you want? 也不是,如果你一定要单人间的话,我们可以拿出一张床。 Oh that would be perfect. 那样最

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello. Royal Imperial Hotel. 你好,皇家帝国酒店。 Oh, hello. I'd like to check availability and rates for a room. 你好,我想查一下有没有空房间还有房间价格。 When for? 您什么时间入住? For three nights from tonig

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

I'd like to go ahead and make the reservation please. 我先给您发送一下确认函吧。 OK I'll give it a try. But where shall I look? 好的,我来试试,但是我该上哪找酒店呢? Try searching on the internet. Look for a five star

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello again. 又和大家见面啦。 Things haven't been going well at Tip Top Trading. Tip Top Trading公司今天看起来情况似乎不太妙啊。 There was a fire in the warehouse, caused by Mr Ingle's cigarette and now Mr Socrates the big bos

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Welcome to the offices of Tip Top Trading... 欢迎来到Tip Top Trading办公室 Anna, are you going to answer that? 安娜,你到底接不接电话? Er, well, no. It's stopped now anyway. 不,总之它会停的。 ....where Anna is behaving s

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Come on Anna, we're not here to talk business. 拜托,安娜,我们来这里不是为了讨论公事的。 Tell me about you the real Anna. 跟我说说你,真正的安娜是什么样。 Have you had many err, many boyfriends before? 你之前有

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

So luckily for Anna she might get out of that date with Tom! 安娜真幸运,她也许可以不去和汤姆约会了! Hey Tom, don't look so glum. 汤姆,别看起来这么愁。 I'm up for dinner if you still are? 如果你可以的话,我可以

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

职场口语第一招:INTRO PHRASES 职场口语:Use introductory phrases before your message to catch peoples attention, so they are listening before you emit your main point. This will also let listeners adjust their hearing to your speed, pron

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

职场口语第二招:MEMORISING 职场口语:Memorize key words since you will not have time to look for them when needed. Knowing the meaning of words is not enough. They arent useful until youve been through the whole learning cycle. This impl

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语