A growing number of people think their job is useless. Time to rethink the meaning of work 越来越多的人认为自己的工作毫无用途,是时候重新思考工作的意义了 A great deal has been written in recent years about the perils of

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

There are always some people exuding negativity in the workplace. For them, the temperature is never right, the boss is always a jerk, the canteen food is lousy, and they are always treated unfairly. 职场中,总有些人会怨声载道。对他们而

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

To have and to hold from this day forward?Ermm, errr 从今以后相互扶持吗?呃 Come on Anna. This is the most important phrase in the whole series! 快点安娜。这是整个仪式最重要的话! It's 'I do'!Oh yes, of course I do.And do

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Anna, I'd like to ask you something err will you will you marry me? 安娜,我想问你,那个,你愿意嫁给我 吗? What? !Crikey, what a dilemma. 什么?天哪,这是什么窘境! Now Anna's got two important questions to answer. 安娜

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

So, Ivanka. let's start with the men's team. How did they do. 那么,伊万卡,我们从男队开始.他们做得如何? The men did an amazing job. Their total was S49,449. 男士们完成得非常棒,他们的总共是49.449美元。 Wow...

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

So, do you have any questions for me? 那么,你还有什么问题吗? Whether or not youre currently looking for a job, try your knowledge: Do you have the right questions to ask your interviewer? 无论现在的你是不是正在为找工作而发

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

With so much career advice floating around the interwebs, some of it is bound to be poor. Luckily we here at Levo don't just trust the haphazardly doled-out opinions of self-appointed leadership experts and other dubious characters. We go straight to

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Hello. We're back at Tip Top Trading. 你们好,欢迎回到Tip Top Trading。 Anna is very busy dealing with Mr Lime's big order for Imperial Lemons. 安娜正忙于处理Lime先生的皇家柠檬大额订单。 Yes?...Who?...I can't hear you. 什么

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello, welcome back to Tip Top Trading where everyone is gossiping about Pauls announcement. 你们好,欢迎回到Tip Top Trading,大家都在议论保罗的通知。 Anna is to lead the companys new stock management system for the new laser-cur

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Yes and then he tripped over something. 是的,他被绊倒了。 Was it your ego Tom? 是被你的自负绊倒了吗,汤姆? Ouch! No, it was a sample box of Perfect Peaches. 哎呦!不,是完美桃子的样品箱。 So, the cause of the a

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

People are naturally destructive. They alter conversations, divulge pointless information, and spread toxicity in their wake. Such individuals dont deserve polite treatment. 人都具有消极的天性,容易改变立场,散布无意义的信息,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

There are several types of difficult people at work; a difficult coworker can be the slow one, or the overly perfectionist, or the extremely demanding or the lazy one. Many of those I consider harmless or avoidable; in the sense that they don't reall

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I agree that language learning is cool, but I challenge the assumption that its difficult. 我认同语言学习很酷,但我不认同语言学习不容易这一说法。 Languages cannot be taught, they can only be learned. Having someone or somet

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

身在职场,岂能不知道职场的生存法则?有些职场经验是必须通过自己慢慢摸索,不断实践得来,而有些心得可以通过聆听过来人的金玉良言来避免走弯路,走错路。以下就是人力资源专家总

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

And here are some other expressions you may hear in connection with losing your job. 下面是一些有关失业的表达语。 Facing redundancy,Getting the sack,Terminating your employment,Leaving the company 面临裁员,解雇,终止雇佣,离

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hmm, 20%, really? 20%,真的吗? But do you know who's going to buy this product?I do. 但你知道谁会买这些产品吗?我知道。 We've conducted a survey and already found 10 new companies who would buy this 我们做了调查,已经有

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

You know all about the dangers of burnout. You even know that working too many hours, like multi-tasking, clobbers your productivity. And yet. There's always that one more task that needs finishing, one more email to write, or one more impatient cust

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The average US employee spends about a quarter of the work week combing through the hundreds of emails we all send and receive every day. 美国的员工评价每周会花四分之一的时间来处理每天收发的成百上千封邮件。 But despi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Breaking bad news to your boss is like being the sober sister on girls night; someone has to be the sacrificial lamb. While you may have trepidations about informing your supervisor that something has gone terribly, terribly wrong, the situation may

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Want to get noticed at work for all the good reasons and not the bad ones? This will help you achieve your career goals and feel recognised for your hard work. 你想在职场中他人的关注吗,而且是因为正面的理由而非负面的原因引

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间