Anna? Is everything all right? Yes. 安娜?一些都还好吗? 是的。 What's the matter? 怎么了? Paul says I need to w w w work on my telephone manner. 保罗说我需要改进我的电话谈话技巧。 Well I was a bit concerned about i

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello! You're joining us again after Anna's call from Mr Lime he asked her to lunch, remember. 你们好!在安娜接到Lime先生的电话后,我们又见面了。记得他邀请安娜共进午餐吗? Now Anna and Denise are flapping. 现在安娜

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

That's okay, I'll try again later. 没问题,我过会儿再打来。 Okay. Thank you for calling, goodbye. 好的,谢谢你的来电,再见。 Excellent! Oh! 太棒了。 How did you call me without dialling? 你是怎么不拨号就能给我打

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

I'm a little bit concerned about something. 我对一些问题有点担心。 I'm a little bit concerned... Doesn't that mean something bad? 我对一些问题有点担心。这是不是不好的意思。 Yes, Anna, Paul is using a polite turn of phr

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

What an excellent performance from Anna. 安娜的表现太出色了。 She focussed on some key points, supported them with facts and structured her answer clearly. 她关注了一些关键点,并且用事实辅助它们,她组织的回答清晰明

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Tip Top Trading is growing fast our number of clients doubled last year. Tip Top Trading正在飞速成长,去年我们的客户数量增加了一倍。 This is because our company 这是因为我们的公司 Yes, but try not to bark out informatio

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Exactly. 没错。 Right, thanks, I'll try. Everything will be fine. I feel relaxed now. 好的,谢谢,我会试试的。一切都会顺利。我现在感觉很放松。 Anna! Mr Lime! 安娜! Lime先生。 How lovely to see you. 见到你很高兴

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello. It's another busy day at the offices of Tip Top Trading 你好,这又是Tip Top Trading办公室忙绿的一天。 And I said no John, not at my age, I'd rather take the bus 然后我说,不,约翰,不是我的年龄该做的事,我宁

She was always listening in to other people's conversations and she's always changing jobs. 她总是偷听别人的谈话而且不停的换工作。 That's why they call her Rachel Rabbit you know, big ears, always jumping from one job to another. 所

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello I'm Anna from Tip Top Trading. 你好,我是Tip Top Trading的安娜。 How are you today? 今天过得怎么样? I hope you have received our order and are happy with it. 我希望你收到了我们的订单,并对订单感到满意。 W

You've made some serious mistakes. 你犯了严重的错误。 You need to consult me before you contact any of our clients. 在你联系任何客户之前,你应该询问我。 These mistakes cannot happen again otherwise I will have to refer the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

But I haven't been walking up any hills. 但我没有爬山。 No Anna!He means your appraisal is about reviewing your performance and setting objectives for the year ahead. 不,安娜!他是说你的评估有关于评价你的工作表现和制定

Oh not again! 不,不是又来了吧! You two just can't leave each other alone 你们俩真是难舍难分 Bbbut it was just 但只是 Say no more Anna. 不用多说了,安娜。 Now, I was looking for my special red pen, have you seen it anyw

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Youll never find me working late! 你从来没见过我加班! Yes, I had noticed that actually,Denise. 是的,我注意到了,丹尼斯。 But this presentation must be perfect. 但这个报告务必要完美。 If you're not careful, you'll b

But 20% is a lot maybe 5% would be better. 但八折太多了,也许九五折更好。 But if we're going to make a special offer, we should make it so good that everyone will say yes! 但如果我们将要弄一个特价的话,我们应该让每个

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Welcome back! 欢迎回来! This is what's happening today: as a result some of embarrassing mistakes in deliveries, 这是今天的情况:由于在送货上出现了一些令人难堪的错误, Tip Top Trading's big boss in America has ordered

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Welcome back to English at Work, where Anna and Tom are in a bit of a predicament. 欢迎回到职场英语,安娜和汤姆现在正有点麻烦。 Following a successful business meeting, they've returned to the airport to discover their flight ha

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Oh yes beat the price of the competitor but get them to make a bigger order. 是的,价格上可以打败竞争者,但要让他们定更大的订单。 Yes. If they order more you can offer a bigger discount. 是的,如果他们定得越多,你

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Do you want to fly business or economy? 你想飞商务舱还是经济舱? Do you want a fixed or flexible ticket? 你想要固定机票还是弹性机票? Would you like a window or aisle seat? 你想要靠窗还是靠过道的座位? Have you

I thought you'd be pleased to go with Tom, after your time in the stationery cupboard with him! 我想共同经历过文件柜的事情后,你会很高兴和汤姆一起去的。 I was just finding an envelope Denise. 丹尼斯,我只是在找信封