网络 Network 数据备份 data backup A: Do we have a data backup system? B: We do for CAD data.You have to backup the other files yourself. 粘贴附件 attach document A: How do you attach a document with your email? B: Click on the Attachment,br

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

写商务英语邮件往往比说说英语简单:你不必担心发音,并且你可以慢慢地修改你的信件内容。但是写的时候却需要记得几项规则。这儿有一些建议可以保证你的邮件给人留下好印象。 1. Kno

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

写英语商务邮件往往比说说英语简单:你不必担心发音,并且你可以慢慢地修改你的信件内容。但是写的时候却需要记得几项规则。这儿有一些建议可以保证你的邮件给人留下好印象。 1. Kno

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

April 四月 Top 33 Email TipsFew people really take pride in their email communication. 最高33电子邮件提示,很少有人真的以信函交流自豪。 Those who do stand out as people who understand and recognize the importance of written com

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

1.Please give us an overview. 请给我们做一下介绍。 A:We are not familiar with your company. Please give us an overview. B:I'd be glad to. A:我们对贵公司不是很熟悉,请给我们做一下介绍。 B:我很乐意。 2. Reach a business decision 作出业务决策 A: We e

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Your credit score could be changing without you doing a thing, reports CNN's Susan Lisovicz. Susan Lisovicz: The 3 major credit reporting bureaus have teamed up to create a new scoring system. The mov

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

Most millennials hate the thought of leaving a voicemail, especially when it's to a love interest. Now, scientists say they have good reason. 大多数千禧一代不喜欢语音留言,尤其不喜欢给喜欢的人发语音。现在,科学家说这

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

邮件沟通较之面对面交流的一大优势在于,你可以借助一切力量使得你撰写的邮件准确无误得表达你的意图,而不必担心发音不标准或语法错误等让人尴尬的掉链子情况发生。 但往往人们忽视

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Jeff Bezos, chief executive of Amazon, has mounted a rapid defence of the online retailer he founded after a stinging attack on its management style. 在亚马逊(Amazon)的管理风格遭到尖锐批评之后,这家网上零售商的首席执行官杰

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1) FYI = For Your Information 让你知道一下 2) TMI = Too Much Information 你说太多了!3) BRB = Be Right Back 马上回来!FYI不仅可以用在口语里,还能用在email里!

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

HELSINKI, Nov. 7 (Xinhua) -- A data leak was uncovered in Finland Saturday, in which personal details of around 16,000 people were uploaded onto a file-sharing website, according to Finnish media report on Monday. This act of sabotage is the largest

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期内容: In an email to drivers, Uber said adding tipping was the first announcement in its 180 days of change, a program that the company hopes will help it improve its relationship with drivers. Driver pressure will have played a significant

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

1. As requested, I have enclosed the following materials. 按照要求,我附上了以下资料。 还能这样说: I have sent the following materials according to the requirements. As it is requested, I have sent the following materials. 应用解

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Idiom: Reinvent the wheel ( waste of time ) Hit the book: Jewellery designer Wean off something Exhausted Switch off Integral Retreat Neglect Meditation Mind balancer Similarly, Hannah Vasicek, 25, a jewellery designer and business owner also suffers

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

睡眠不足 You're Forgetful Or Unfocused 健忘或注意力差 You might be tempted to blame your trouble focusing on your age or stress or your overflowing email in box, but a lack of sleep could be the true culprit. Too few hours in dreamland has

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

但往往人们忽视的便是一些细枝末节的注意事项,这儿有一些建议可以保证你的邮件给人留下好印象。 1. Know your email terms: 英语电子邮件发送程序有很多缩写,如果你不知道意思的话,你向老

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The U.S. State Department has published 296 emails from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server. Those emails were sent and received in the aftermath of the attacks three years ago on an American diplomatic facility in Bengha

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Smart email use is all about common sense. By Eric Wilinski Just because e-mail is an everyday part of life in the office doesn't mean it's something you don't have to think carefully about. Sending or receiving ill-conceived or improper email via yo

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

How to stay away from cell phone? 如何戒掉手机Sever social mediaties. 切断社网可可电台We love hitting up Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep tabs on friends and relations. 我们痴迷于浏览Facebook,Twitter和Instagram来和朋友

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

释义: May I have? 能给我吗? 郑重地向对方索取某物时可以用到 May I+动词?的形态,而这里的动词就是 have。表示能够给我吗?,语气比Can I have... ?更为恭敬。 例句: May I have your email address?

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语