Computer Operations Useful Sentences Could you help to install this computer software for me? I have to restart when you finish installing the software. I always mix save with save as. How can I find control folder? Can I borrow your notebook tomorro

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥英语之商务英语

Liz (on the phone): Hi Mum, are you all packed and ready for your visit? Mother: Yes darling; we're so excited to see you again. Liz: Me too. But there's been a change of plans. Mother: Oh, yes? Liz: I've booked you into a hotel that is opposite my a

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Yes, Anna,he is your client. 是的,安娜,他是你的客户。 I'm scared he'll try and ask about lunch again. 我怕他又要找我吃午饭。 Then send him an email. 那么就给他发邮件。 Good idea! 好主意! Copy in me, Tom and Pau

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

It's funny the things you forget. 很多你不记得的东西是很搞笑的。 I went to see my mother the other day, and she told me this story that I'd completely forgotten about how, 前几天我去看我老妈,她告诉我了这样一个故事,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

Michelle Wright: President Bush submitted his budget to lawmakers today. And according to White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan, the plan focuses on(of) the most important national priorities. S

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

If youre reading this, theres a good chance that you have an email account. You may well have several perhaps separate accounts for professional and personal contacts。 如果你正在阅读这篇文章,你肯定有一个或若干个甚至是不同帐

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Unit 5. Net Changes Life. Part 1. Warming up. A. Keywords. email message, addresses, Queen Elizabeth Ⅱ (the second), Jimmy Carter, email accounts, hoax. Vocabulary. crash, coordinate, account, hoax, Maine. You are going to hear some important dates

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 step by step 3000 第一册

Employers assume that those they hire know how to perform certain tasks. For example your boss will expect you to know how to write a professional email and answer the phone properly. Those tasks are pretty simple, but others are a bit more complicat

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

SAN FRANCISCO, July 14 (Xinhua) -- Microsoft on Thursday introduces a hacking alert system to its Windows Live Hotmail email service alongside banning common passwords. When someone's account gets hijacked, their friends often find out before they do

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The New York Times recently ran an article about how email can make people less productive. However, misuse of email is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Here are 10 actions that you can take today that can make you at least twice as productive

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Learn how to thrive with a demanding schedule and make time for yourself by being well organized. 学习一下如何在繁忙的工作日程中茁壮成长,通过合理安排来为自己腾出时间。 We all want to know that we're doing our best

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

人们经常会在写办公室留言时无意犯些小错误,这会给人留下坏印象,尤其是这些错误是最基础的拼写和语法错误。人们总是在离开办公室前一刻匆忙写下这些留言,所以犯些小错误也就不可

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A great way to differentiate yourself in the workplace is to Brand yourself as an effective, reliable, trustworthy, and hard-working professional. Its about more than being productiveits about building a reputation as someone who gets things done, ca

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Microsoft Corp unveileda revamped, Facebook-friendly versionof its free, online email service on Tuesday in an attempt to reversemarket share losses to Google Inc's fast-growing Gmail. The world's largest software company is renaming its Hotmail serv

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

接听老外电话的技巧 1.在看到有+19...电话时,第一时间准备好纸笔,方便记录.(这个是避免手忙脚乱) 2.接听后,礼貌的问候HELLO,然后通常他会首先说他要找谁,你听到你的名字就说THIS IS xxx SPEAKING(礼

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

讲解 今天我们要说的这个dumb其实两种意思都有一点。 People do dumb things. I did dumb things before, and will do dumb things in the future. Recently, the TV host Jimmy Fallon started a trend on twitter. They tweet the dumb things

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

My dad's going to be ok, thanks to you. 我爸爸没事,多亏了你 It's thanks to you. 多亏你自己 No one's asked you what happened to you out on that island. You said a lot. 我曾经问过你,在岛上发生了什么 你说很多。 That

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

巴西安装防间谍邮件网络 BRASILIA, April 2 (Xinhua) -- Brazil's Ministry of Defense Wednesday began installing a secure digital communication network for federal government offices, a government source said. The system, named Expresso V3, ai

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Efforts to stem the flow of migrants to Europe are gathering momentum. NATO is expanding its mission in the Aegean Sea to try to help stop the smuggling of people from Turkey to Greece. The alliance's secretary-general Jens Stoltenberg said more ship

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Lesson 4 Small Talk 第四课 闲聊 July 8 7月8日 Help! 请帮忙! Read it! 读读看! Abby can help Alex call Rob's guests. 雅碧可以帮亚力克斯打电话给罗柏的来宾, She will check that they know the date and time of their int

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语