Hope this helps - I like this in an email where you are trying to help the recipient. Hope this helps -在试图帮助收件人的邮件中我喜欢这个。 Looking forward - I use this too. I think its gracious and warm, and shows you are eager to

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Ever experienced that moment after you press send and reread your email only to realize you've let some typos sneak in? Avoid that icky feeling from here on out by being hyper aware of some of the most common missteps. Whether you're applying for a j

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Tired of waiting for a webpage to download? Then, sign up for the hottest broadband highway to the Internet from Impact Solutions. We provide you unlimited monthly access, 24/7 technical support, 30 MB of free webspace for your personal or business s

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Excuse me, am I close to the college? Yes, it's just around the corner. Which department do you need? I need to go to the Science department. Ok, that's on the fourth floor. Go through the main entrance, and on your left you'll find the stairs. Thank

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

30 Phrasal Verbs to Help You With Technology 数字时代创造的30个动词短语 Welcome back to Everyday Grammar from VOA Learning English. This is our third episode on phrasal verbs. As you know, a phrasal verb is a phrase with two or more words

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

皮尤研究中心的一份报告显示,人们往往对网络安全掉以轻心。来看看大家关于网络安全最常见的四个误解。 Use strong passwords and don't go to sketchy websites, and you'll protect yourself online, right? 使用强

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When you need to resign from your job to begin a new job opportunity, its important to do so in a professional way. Keep your letter positive, complimentary, and appreciative of your tenure with the company. You dont need to elaborate on the reasons

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ann. 陈豪去年大学毕业以后,就到北京的美国ABC公司工作。今天他去出席了一个午餐会以后回到公司,还没有走进自己的办公室,就被同事Mary叫住了。 (Office ambience) M:Hey, Chao Hao, I need to talk

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

If you're glued to your iPhone as much as I am, it's tough to imagine you've missed much. But it's easy to get caught up in back-to-back Instagram refreshes and gripping recipe videos and never discover some of the phone's most convenient features. 如

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

2006年高考试题英语听力(北京卷)录音稿 第一部分:听力理解(共两节,30分) 第一节(共5小题:每小题1. 5分,共7. 5分) 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一道小题,从每题所给的A、B、C三个

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语听力

If youre reading this, theres a good chance that you have an email account. You may well have several perhaps separate accounts for professional and personal contacts。 如果你正在阅读这篇文章,你肯定有一个或若干个甚至是不同帐

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Hello and good Wednesday to you, I'm Stacey Elgin at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here is a look at what is happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Stock prices collapsed in London, Paris, Germany and Tokyo overnight. Japan's NIKKEI index suffered its biggest sell

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十)月

What is the difference between regular mails and e-mails?As we know, regular mails have been usded for thousands of years,it is very inconvenience,for it took a long time to receive. Besides, it costs you some money. While e-mails is very convenience

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

WASHINGTONInformation from the private email account of CIA Director John Brennan is being made public, just days after hackers bragged they had broken in. WikiLeaks on Thursday posted several documents from the account, including what appear to be d

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

推荐信虽然会因为推荐人的不同而在内容上有不同的侧重点,但模式上大体来说还是有规律可循的。一封推荐信应该提供如下信息:who you are, your connection with the person you are recommending, why they

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

You've probably seen it. You receive an email from your bank or trusted company and it's asking you for information.It looks real, but it's designed to fool you into handing over important information.This is a scam called Phishing, and you need to a

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

BRASILIA, May 27 (Xinhua) -- Hackers broke into the internal communication system of Brazil's Foreign Ministry and penetrated the personal email accounts of several diplomats, sources from the Foreign Ministry told Xinhua on Tuesday. The email system

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(275) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Just because e-mail is an everyday part of life in the office doesn't mean it's something you don't have to think carefully about. 因为用工作邮箱接收和发送一些不怀好意的或是不合适的信件可能导致各种不堪设想的后果。

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Simplifying can sometimes be overwhelming. The amount of stuff you have in your life and the amount of things you have to do can be too big a mountain to tackle. But you dont have to simplify it all at once. Do one thing at a time, and take small ste

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Second Guess Decisions 举棋不定 Few decisions cannot be changed later if needed. Better to take action that wallow in inaction。 决定往往是可以在往后更改的,如果有这个必要的话。所以,与其举棋不定,不如勇往直前

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语