People often make mistakes in their automatic out of office messages. This can make a bad impression, especially if there are basic spelling or gramma mistakes, as such messages tend to be written at the last moment when youre in a hurry to leave the

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

2010 考研写作样句 3、We are looking forward to your active participation in this activity. 【译文】期望同学们积极参加此次活动。 【分析】此句常用于书面通知的结尾部分,用来表达笔者的期望,同时还含

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

25 Unexpected Ways to Make Someones Day 25种意想不到的方式为TA带来惊喜的一天 Do you remember the last time you received an unexpected call, text or email from someone who intentionally said something complimentary to you? 你是否记得

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Todd: What are you doing on Saturday because a friend of mine is having a big dinner, like a big party that a lot of my colleagues are going to go to, it's like a big holiday dinner. Katia: Really, is it this Saturday? Todd: It's this Saturday yes, i

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

苏珊和安德鲁今天讨论的话题是发邮件,当你的手机被一封封来信提示时,你是否会感到烦躁? Suzanne: So, how are you today, Andrew? Andrew: Im pretty good, Im pretty good. Im excited to record this episode because w

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

My grandma would write her entire message in the subject line and then in the body of the email she'd write, see above. 我奶奶会把所有的信息写在标题栏,然后在正文部分写往上看。 subject n. 主题 body n. 正文 Sorry sir, I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

bedraggled, [bi'drgld] adj (衣服、头发等被雨泥)弄湿的,凌乱不堪的=wet+dirty 【例】a street of bedraggled tenements 两旁是破旧公寓的街道。 【记】我的记法不是有一点黄,更难登小雅之书!如有文

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

In the supermarket, Liz is on the phone: Liz: Maria, I'll get the stuff for the soup. I'm in the supermarket right now. Maria: Oh, thanks Liz. But you really don't have to bother yourself. Liz: Listen, you've got a really bad cold, so you need sleep,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Don't get caught out by computer crime Neil: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Neil. Yang Li: 大家好,我是杨莉。在我们的 Real English,也就是《地道英语》节目中 我们要来学习一些书本以外的新词和说法。 Neil: English is a language that i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

A computer worm is bad news Helen: Hello welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm Helen. Zo: 大家好,我是刘佳。 Helen: Today we're going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Zo: 地道英语

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

陈豪在美国ABC公司工作。他经常要用电子邮件和公司内外的人联系。今天他见到了一个他不认识的英文词,所以就去请教美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) C:Hey, Mary,我知道etiquette这个词的意思是

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

商务英语中,电子邮件(email)写作是很重要的一部分,好的电子邮件不仅是英语水平的体现,更是保障正常商务交流的前提。 商务电子邮件有其自身的特点,其实也不复杂,牢记下面五步即

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在不知道收信人性别时: Dear Sir or Madam 在知道收信人性别时: Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms + 姓 在知道对方头衔/职位时: Dear Prof.(教授)/Dr.(博士)+ 姓 注意:在正式的英文邮件中,如果在知道对方职位的前提下

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Ever experienced that moment after you press send and reread your email only to realize you've let some typos sneak in? Avoid that icky feeling from here on out by being hyper aware of some of the most common missteps. Whether you're applying for a j

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

This is AP news minute. 1. Donald Trump's campaign is seizing on newly released FBI records as evidence of collusion within the Obama administration to protect Hillary Clinton. The records released Monday show that a senior state department official

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(十)月

Should Hillary Clinton Be Worried? On the surface, the news is not good for Hillary Clinton, the former Secretary of State and U.S. Senator. Her popularity as a presidential candidate is dropping in opinion polls. At the same time, her competition is

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

工作或生活中,我们经常会遇到突然有事要找同事或朋友帮忙,但是他们却碰巧有事,无法提供帮助,甚至根本联系不到。当然,也有可能正好相反,你的同事或朋友找你有事,你却因为种种

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.The Title of today's lesson is 25 Unexpected Ways to Make Someones Day 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事业重要。今天课程的题目是25种意想不到的方法带给别人

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

I'll be honest, then my relationship with Dan deteriorated somewhat, because the next email I got was this: 实话实说,那之后我跟Dan的关系在某种程度上就恶化了,因为我发现下一封邮件是这样写的: Thanks for your em

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

And so why...I have a little email auto-replier program. 于是我做了一个邮件自动回复程序。 And what I did is I set it up so every time it receives an email from SafeMart, it just pings one back. Right? 我设置好了程序,每一次从

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇