E-mail Scam 电邮欺诈 A : I got an urgent email from Tom! He says he is in London and got robbed and needs us to wire him some money for his hotel. 我收到汤姆发来的紧急邮件!他说他在伦敦遭抢了,需要我给他在的宾馆电汇

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

AZUZ: It's not the kind of record anyone wants to set. The Yahoo technology company announced this week that it suffered what's probably the largest hack ever. To make matters worse, Yahoo says the actual hack occurred in 2013, and Internet security

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年12月

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Every day, Americans send information to the cloud. That smartphone in your hand, or in the hand of the person next to you, is uploading photos and messages and all sorts of information. It's not literally in a cloud, but in a da

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Home is where we keep the things we need. Whether its a lawn mower or a coffee pot, it has a home in our lives. Of course our documents are no different. For years they lived on our computers. Each person has their own computer-based home for documen

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

S: The idea of having Paul McCartney sing a song that I wrote has to be one of the most exciting things of his life. S: But let me tell you. Let me tell you how this happened. Lorne Michaels who is the... S: Saturday Night Live. C: Night Live. S: Goo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Youve probably seen it. You receive an email from your bank or trusted company, and its asking you for information. It looks real, but its designed to fool you into handing over important information. This is a scam called phishing. And you need to a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

When you scoot around the web, leaving comments, writing blog posts, contributing to forums and so on, it's nice to be able to leave your mark with an avatar: an image that represents you as it sits alongside your content. The thing is, often you nee

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

图片1 This week we are looking at expressions that mean someone does not understand something. So if you are having trouble understanding something in English, you can use these expressions to talk about it. We hope you can understand everything in

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

During Period of Accelerating Change By Barry Wood San Francisco, California 04 December 2006 watch High Tech Leadership Screenshot from hotzone.yahoo.com The Internet, as we know it, is only 15 years old (the World Wide Web invented in 1991), but a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

Basic Steps Help Protect Personal Information From Hacking U.S. government officials say the surveillance covered only metadata - the patterns of the phone calls and internet messages - not the substance of the communications. According to reports, a

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(六月)

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: President Obama has unveiled a number of new proposals this week to crack down on hackers, and he plans to address this in The State of the Union speech on Tuesday. 总统奥巴马提出许多新政

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: And elsewhere on the show, we're going to talk to a veteran of the CIA who argues the memo's release damages the intelligence community. The director of the CIA, Mike Pompeo, warned this week the Russians will likely try to interfe

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Comedian Ali Wong Offers Advice To Keep Us Laughing Through The Holidays play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0004:22repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update yo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

Julian Assange Sees 'Incredible Double Standard' In Clinton Email Case DAVID GREENE, HOST: For years, WikiLeaks has published a steady stream of documents exposing the underbelly of war and diplomacy. In 2010, the organization released a trove of inf

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

图片1 Are most of you out there writing emails in English? Are you getting bored with ending your emails the same way all the time? Well, then this episode is for you! Here we discuss which email endings are appropriate and when to use them. We als

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Flora: Can you help me? Im working on this email to Emil and Im having trouble coming up with the right words in French. Andy: My French isnt much better than yours, but Ill give it a shot. Flora: Okay, read this sentence for me. What I want to know

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

How did they ever publish this book? Did they read it before they published it? Did they ever hear of Spell Check? He couldn't believe that they charged $70 for the book. He had circled all the errors with a red pen. So he couldn't return the book. H

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

今天我们要学的词是fast-paced。 Fast-paced, 快节奏的。 旧金山有家小店,专门将邮件转为手写的书信寄给收信者。店主说: We move in such a fast-paced world that, sometimes, that world can feel kind of cold and i

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是tackle。Tackle, 处理,解决。 British Prime Minister Cameron said European Union leaders need to be bolder in how they tackle the Eurozone crisis, 英国首相卡梅伦表示,欧盟领导人处理欧元区危机,需

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃