email-电子邮件 embarrass -使尴尬 embassy -大使馆 embrace -拥抱,怀抱 emerge-浮现,出现 emergency -紧急情况,不测事件 emit -发出,射击 emotion -情感,感情,激情 emphasis-强调 empire -帝国 employee -雇工,雇员 employer -雇主,雇佣者 employment-工作,职业 enabl

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

(1)It's near impossible to defend oneself from the kind of cyber attack that targeted Google Inc. and more than 30 other companies. But for the average computer user there are some common-sense steps that can help protect against viruses and other ma

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 六级词汇

I: I wonder what he looks like. Oh, I can't wait to see him! His email said he'd be wearing a white hat.(looking around for him) oh, there he is. L: hey, Isabelle I: Logan! Why on earth are you hiding here? White hat! Come on! Don't tell me you're th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Smart email use is all about common sense. By Eric Wilinski Just because e-mail is an everyday part of life in the office doesn't mean it's something you don't have to think carefully about. Sending or receiving ill-conceived or improper email via yo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

John King USA, CNN weeknights 7 eastern.I wanna read from one of the email exchanges that has people curious and some people suspicious of whether the White House was trying to help the donor. This is an email exchange August 31. The special assistan

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(九)月

陈豪在美国ABC公司工作。他经常要用电子邮件和公司内外的人联系。今天他见到了一个他不认识的英文词,所以就去请教美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) C: Hey, Mary,我知道etiquette这个词的意思是礼

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

[00:00.00]I see.Well,this phone is widely used in China. [00:04.71]It's designed in Germany but it's made in China. [00:08.04]That's why it's not too expensive. [00:10.82]Can I see it ?...Thank you .I like it , [00:13.78]and it's not too heavy .eithe

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语九年级

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

WASHINGTON, July 20 (Xinhua) -- Veteran U.S. journalist Helen Thomas, who covered 10 consecutive presidents dating back to John Kennedy in the White House press corps, died, local reports said on Saturday. Politico quoted an email from the Gridiron C

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

电子邮件常看起来没有打印出来的商务信那样正式,在商场上你可决不能让你的语言显得很不正式。电子邮件可能更快捷更有效,但是你的客户和生意伙伴可不会轻易允许随随便便的通讯联系

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

On this stage,we understand the frustration our customers have because Blackberry is a the communicate vehicle for people to connect with their friends,the family,,their work colleagues so we understand the importance of that system in real time and

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十)月

If you dont know the name of the person you are writing to, start business emails with either of the following: 如果你不知道邮件是写给谁的,商务信函可以用下面任意一种方式开头: Dear Sir,/Dear Madam, 尊敬的先生,/尊敬

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

If you dont know the name of the person you are writing to, start business emails with either of the following: 如果你不知道邮件是写给谁的,商务信函可以用下面任意一种方式开头: Dear Sir,/Dear Madam, 尊敬的先生,/尊敬

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

This is my first holiday in my new job at a small creative media group. Before I left I set up an out-of-office email, but on day one of my holiday I got a message from my boss (founder of company and total workaholic) saying that out-of-office messa

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

AS IT IS 2014-11-18 Hackers Attack US State Department Computers 美国国务院电脑遭到黑客攻击 The U.S. State Department has closed its public email system and websites after a suspected attack by computer criminals called hackers. It had n

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

本期内容: FBI officials interviewed Hillary Clinton as part of an investigation into her use of a private email server. The question of whether her side-stepping of official computers constituted mishandling of classified information has haunte

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

He opened an email from AARP. It said, Enter for a chance to collect $50,000 for retirement! That sounds easy, he thought. Of course, the chance was probably one in ten million. But that's better than nothing, he thought. He clicked on the link. He c

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Open up your email. On any given morning, you might get two or three notes from friends, six or seven from people trying to sell you energy pills, offshore real estate or virility enhancers. And the good news, you've just won the L

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Forgive yourself. 自我原谅 If you're someone who's absurdly harder to no one but yourself, this is going to be a tough challenge. But with time, your eyes will be opened and when you finally see and realize your worth, you'd be totally okay. That

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

The ways successful people defeat procrastination. 成功人士战胜拖延的方法。 They plan ahead. 他们提前做计划 How often do you, at the start of your work day, sit at your desk and begin looking for things to work on, only to wind up

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening