Your life story is an expression of who you are; the words you choose to use shape this story. Your words create the essence of your inner culture and the core of your identity and destiny. 你的生活故事就是你是谁的真实表现;你选择使

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

I'm Always Dreaming Of You remember noticing you no one knew that i was looking at you kept a disguise, for fear inside you didn't feel it too couldn't tell you what it was you did your presence made

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

A few times in my life, I've had moments of absolute clarity. 语音讲解: 1.moment/'m??m(?)nt/ 2.absolute clarity /'?bs?lu?t/ /'kl?r?t?/ 词汇讲解: 1.a moment of a moment of weakness 一时脆弱 There followed a moment of silence. 紧接着一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

1. Don't take such small things to heart. 别为这些小事想不开。 2. She was deserted by her lover, and in despair she took her own life. 她被爱人抛弃,一时想不开就自杀了。 3. He is a gloomy person, who always holds a pessimis

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

I like for you to be still: it is as through you are absent and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you It seems as through your eyes had flown away and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth 我喜欢你是静静的:仿佛你消

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The United States is a highly active society, full of movement and change, people always seem to be on the go. In this highly charged atmosphere, Americans can sometimes seem brusque or impatient. They want to get to know you as quickly as possible a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

黄金一直是高品质、美丽和财富的象征。称某种东西为金质的意味着它具有很高的质量和价值。今天我们通过例子来学习一下和golden有关的习语英语词汇吧~ 1.the golden rule 金科玉律;指导原则

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

What? I demanded. 什么?我诘问道。 His eyes slid back to mine, still tight. Newton's getting on my nerves. 他的目光落回了我身上,依然紧绷着。牛顿正让我心烦。 You weren't listening again? I was horror-struck. All trace

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Harold Pinter's Old Times 哈罗德品特的《昔日》 Ah yes, I remember it well 是的,我都记得 A mysterious play about the tricks of memory returns to London 关于记忆之隙的神秘戏剧重登伦敦舞台 She says tomato, I say nothin

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Right now I'm staring down a giant Right now I can't see past my pain And right now my songs have turned to silence And You've never seemed so far away But I still believe I still believe There's no heart You can't rescue No war You can't win No stor

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Lesson 333 Keep silent! 1.Keep silent1请保持安静! 2.Silence is gold.沉默是金。 3.Why are you so silent?为什么这么沉默呢? 4.It's so silent.真够安静的 5.What a silent night!多么宁静的夜晚呀!

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Chapter 21 第12章 I let him take me to a restaurant of his choice, but on the way I bought a paper. 我让他带我到一家他选定的餐馆,但是在路上走的时候我买了一份报纸。 When we had ordered our dinner, I propped it agains

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

Well, the bystander approach is trying to give people tools 好的,旁观者的方法是尝试给于人们一个工具 to interrupt that process and to speak up 来打岔这个过程和发言, and to create a peer culture climate 是创造出一个

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley Chapter Six ODD, ODD, odd, was Lenina's verdict on Bernard Marx. So odd, indeed, that in the course of the succeeding weeks she had wondered more than once whether she shouldn't change her mind about the New Mexico ho

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

双语美句:爱要爱的完整

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When studying foreign speech, dont forget about body language, says Anne Merritt. 学习外国语言时,别忘了身体语言,语言学作家安妮梅里特讲到。 Something as simple as a smile can display friendliness in one culture, embarras

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If life were always merry If all the skies were sunshine Our faces would fain Feel once more The cooling splash of rain If all the world were music Our hearts would often long For one sweet strain of silence To break the endless song If life were alw

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Difference In Me 出自Westlife新专辑的这首Difference In Me,其实大部分是Shane的solo。令人惊喜的地方是这首歌中Shane的声音史无前例地温柔动人Westlife有很多抒情的歌曲,但是偏偏只有这首Difference In

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

O truant Muse, what shall be thy amends 啊,诗神,有一种真侵染于美, For thy neglect of truth in beauty dyed? 你却不纵情讴歌,这又该当何罪? Both truth and beauty on my love depends; 真和美都仰仗我的爱而生存,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(338) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

And So It Goes In every heart there is a room A sanctuary safe and strong To heal the wounds from lovers past Until a new one comes along I spoke to you in cautious tones You answered me with no pretense And still I feel I said too much My silence i

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅