take it by your silence that im free to walk out the door by the look in your eyes i can tell you dont think ill be back for more try to think of a world where you could stay and these safe hands could go take your heart above the water wherever i ch

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

She wears her body like a lifetime achievement It fills the silence when she doesn't know the words And he is working on his lifetime achievement But all they want is to be instantly intimate You've got no mother when you're dressed up for strangers

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听歌学英语:绯闻女孩主角莉顿的Words I Couldn't say In a book- in a box- in the closet In a line- in a song I once heard In a moment on a front porch late one June In a breath inside a whisper beneath the moon There it was at the tip of m

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The silence of men in general is overtalked about and overcriticized. To be sure, men never open up as much as women want them to, but there is a wordless understanding in which we function fairly well especially in friendships. 男人的沉默往往被

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

珍妮佛哈德逊(Jennifer Hudson,1981年9月12日-)是一位曾获奥斯卡奖的美国演员。她凭借《梦幻女郎》获得第七十九届的奥斯卡最佳女配角奖。珍妮佛哈德逊在近两年来,参加了美国偶像的夏季巡演

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2015 MTV 音乐录影带

Nobody here knocking at my door The sound of silence I can't take anymore Nobody ringing my telephone now Oh how I miss such a beautiful sound And I don't even know how I survive I won't make it to the shore without your light No I don't even know if

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

《Words I Couldn't Say》原唱是Rascal Flatts,这是一个由来自哥伦布的Gary Levox、Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney三名成员组成,是一个乡村音乐风格的乐队,他们以演唱和谐而闻名。《Words I Couldn't Say》收录

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Indeed, for a living being there is no such thing as true silence, for silence itself is a revelation of the mind and the heart, an echo of the soul of a different form. Some people use silence as a disguise of the emptiness of the head. Some use it

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

If good friends fell from the sky like raindrops,I'd turn my umbrella upside down and have all that I need. 如果朋友象雨点一样由天而降,我会反转我的雨伞,接住我所需要的一切。 The first step towards getting somewhere i

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

讲解文本: tense 紧张的,忐忑的 It is difficult to be natural when you are tense. 人在紧张的时候很难泰然自若。 The tense silence made everyone uncomfortable. 令人局促不安的沉默让每个人都不舒服。 疯狂练习吧

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

BOB DOUGHTY: Now, the VOA Special English program, AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) Our story today is called The Lady in Black. It was written by Eleanor H. Porter. Here is Faith Lapidus with the story. FAITH LAPIDUS: The house was very still. In the littl

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Confusion and misery reigned in the years after AD 200. 这是在200年后时期里的一场可怕的大混乱和一场可怕的大灾难。 In the Roman empire there was almost no one to keep order but slaves or foreign troops who couldn't understan

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第210期:第十六章 艾德(8)Robert looked at Ned with flat, dead eyes and left without a word, his footsteps heavy as lead. Silence filled the hall. 劳勃眼神呆滞地看了看奈德,然后迈开沉

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

甜美新女声Meredith Andrews - Can Anybody Hear Me Meredith Andrews Im staring at these empty walls Wondering when Youll visit me again When will You come? If there is anything at all Coming in between our love Please show me, cuz I am barely hang

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

WASHINGTON, July 21 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama extended his congratulations Sunday to the new king of Belgium, saying he for deeper ties between their countries. Philippe, 53, ascended the throne earlier in the day following the abdicati

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

After a few weeks Jobs finally had enough. 几个星期过去了,乔布斯终于受够了。 Stop! he shouted at one big product strategy session. This is crazy. 停!他在一次大型产品战略会议上喊道,这真是疯了。 He grabbed a

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley Chapter Two MR. FOSTER was left in the Decanting Room. The D.H.C. and his students stepped into the nearest lift and were carried up to the fifth floor. INFANT NURSERIES. NEO-PAVLOVIAN CONDITIONING ROOMS, announced th

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

节奏布鲁斯:Sugababes - Sound Of Goodbye 相关介绍 :98年,All Saints 经纪人 Ron Tom 挖掘 Keisha Buchanan、Mutya Buena、Siobhan Donaghy 三位少女组成 Sugababes;2000年9月,以清新劲歌Overload飞奔英国 ...后来,成员

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

When Dr. Coutras arrived at the plantation he was seized with a feeling of uneasiness. 库特拉斯医生一走进那个椰子园,就有一种忐忑不安的感觉。 Though he was hot from walking, he shivered. 虽然走路走得浑身燥热,却不

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

Sirens racing, heading northbound on the freeway. Tragedy has happened early in the morning today. Best friend, my best friend's gone for sure. I'm never gonna get him back. I spent a lifetime trying, trying to be someone. Trying to get things right,

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲