The Weekend - Silence please! A: Those people in front of us are making so much noise. It's so inconsiderate! B: Don't worry about it; its not such a big deal. A: Oh... I can't hear a thing! Excuse me, can you keep it down? C: Sure, sorry bout that!

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again. Because a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping. And the vision that was planted in my brain Still remains within the sound of silence. In restless dreams I walke

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

寂静之声(The Sound Of Silence)在1967年作为美国电影《毕业生》的主题歌,是20世纪60年代民歌二人组(Paul Simon and Garfunke)Simon和Garfunkel的成名作。 图片1 在1967年作为美国电影《毕业生》的主题

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Chinese actor Song Yang, known for playing roles in Director Xu Haofeng's action films, plays the lead in the set-to-be released film Wrath of Silence. Wrath of Silence, a crime thriller focused around a mute, vengeful miner, is Chinese filmmaker Xin

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

[00:00.00]UNIT 4 [00:07.37]Lesson 15 [00:12.28]Exercise 1.2 [00:15.01]Jake worked as taxi driver. [00:18.18]Late one night he was driving on the street [00:21.56]looking for customers. [00:23.62]It was cold and it was raining [00:26.51]and there were

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版初中英语八年级上

引言: 沉默本身也是一种思想和心境的流露,是灵魂的另一种形式的回声。 Indeed, for a living being there is no such thing as true silence, for silence itself is a revelation of the mind and the heart, an echo of the soul

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Even though I'm tired 即便是我身心俱疲 You know how I can't hold it 你也知晓我难以抗拒 My head's full of fire 脑海虽被烈焰占据 But my blood runs cold 我的血液却仍寒冷如冰 Another room 又一个陌生的房间 Anothe

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Hello darkness, my old friend I've come to talk with you again Because a vision softly creeping Left its seeds while I was sleeping And the vision that was planted in my brain Still remains Within the sound of silence In restless dreams I walked alon

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Say it again say it again Baby you will be believe it Say it again say it again To my face In the end oh in the end If I don't believe it In the end should I fall from grace Well I don't know How to bring myself to hope No I don't know you at all Oh

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

来自保罗西蒙(Paul Simon ) Hello darkness my old friend.你好黑暗,我的老伙计 I've come to talk with U again.我又来和你海阔天空神侃 Because a vision softly creeping.因为有个影子悄悄潜入 Left its seeds while I was sl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

出自1968年奥斯卡特级经典电影,影帝达斯汀霍夫曼主演的《毕业生》,是60、70年代美国年轻人最喜爱看的电影之一。对于中国的80年代到90年代间的大学生说,这部电影几乎是他们接触西方文

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

South Korean investigators have released what they call interim findings in a probe of this month's shooting of a South Korean tourist by North Korea's military. However, amid the North's total refusal to cooperate in an investigation, serious infor

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Jonathan Demme, who directed The Silence Of The Lambs, Philadelphia and many other movies and documentaries, died today of complications from esophageal cancer. As NPR's Neda Ulaby reports, the Oscar award-winning filmmaker passe

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

文本: Illidan Stormrage:Fools! Can you not see? The spell we channeled was meant to strike at the undeadour common enemy! My mission was to destroy the Lich Kings stronghold of Icecrown! Malfurion:At no heed to the cost? Because of you, Tyran

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Silence is golden. I like this. Its very true. Its not often in our lives that we can enjoy moments of silence. Our world is very noisy. We rarely get the chance to have some peace and quiet. I think we all need some quiet time. We need to think abou

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

Silence Is Bliss 寂静的狂欢 Will and Lyra followed the stream into the wood, walking carefully, saying little, until they were in the very center. There was a little clearing in the middle of the grove, which was floored with soft grass and moss

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Misery Maroon 5 Oh yeah Oh yeah So scared of breaking it But you won't let it bend And I wrote two hundred letters I won't ever send Somehow it is cut so much Deeper then they seem You'd rather cover up I'd rather let them be So let me be And I'll se

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

She Didn't Say Anything A mother and son were washing dishes while the father and daughter were watching TV in the room. Suddenly, there was a crash of breaking dishes, then complete silence. The girl looked at her father and said, It was Mom. How do

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Hello darkness, my old friend 哈罗黑暗,我的老伙计 I've come to talk with you again 我又来和你海阔天空神聊 Because a vision softly creeping 因为有个影子悄悄潜入 Left its seeds while I was sleeping 趁我熟睡埋下了它

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

When we two parted In silence and tears, Half broken-hearted To sever for years, Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss; Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this! The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow- It felt like the warning Of what I

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间