I Like for You to be Still Read by Glenn Close I like for you to be still: it is as though you are 1) absent and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you It seems as though your eyes

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

Talk to me Talk to me I've been trying to look inside your heart Talk to me Talk to me But silence keeps on pushing us apart I wanna know what you really see Before it's too late And you're far away from me Talk to me Talk to me Talk to me The voices

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Secret Love 美国天才少女《暗恋》情歌 演唱者:jojo 梦工厂电影《鲨鱼黑帮》(Shark Tale)插曲。好像已经和电影情节没有什么直接关系,只是一个暗恋中的女孩,看到喜欢的男声和其他女孩子在

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

This poem talks about a love affair that Lord Byron had with a married woman some years before he got married. They loved each other very much, but they knew their love would have to finish, and finally she put an end to their relationship. Sometimes

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

When we two parted In silence and tears, Half broken-hearted To sever for years, Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss; Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this! The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow- It felt like the warning Of what I

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

And So It Goes In every heart there is a room A sanctuary safe and strong To heal the wounds from lovers past Until a new one comes along I spoke to you in cautious tones You answered me with no pretense And still I feel I've said too much My silence

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

男人从未像女人那样开诚布公地说出自己的心里话,但无言的理解,在男人当中却很管用,尤其在维持友谊的时候。 也许男人天生就是彼此孤立的,孤独是我们的自然状态。即使成了朋友,也

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

RIO DE JANEIRO, Feb. 20 (Xinhua) -- The agent of Brazil starlet Neymar has accused Pele of hypocrisy and jealousy after the football legend's stinging attack on the 21-year-old's attitude. In a controversial newspaper interview published on Wednesday

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I like for you to be still I like for you to be still: it is as through you are absent and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you It seems as through your eyes had flown away and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth 我喜欢你

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

When we two parted 昔日依依别 In silence and tears, 泪流默无言; Half broken-hearted 离恨肝肠断, To sever for years, 此别又几年。 Pale grew thy cheek and cold, 冷颊何惨然, Colder thy kiss; 一吻寒更添; Truly that hour

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

但丁加布里埃尔罗塞蒂 Dante Gabriel Rossetti (1828-1882)英国诗人、画家、先拉斐尔派代表人物,在英国美术史上和诗歌史上都占有重要地位。他于1848年创建先拉斐尔艺术兄弟会。1862年他美丽的妻子

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I was a little impatient with her; I had not suspected that she was so neurotic a woman. 我对她有些不耐烦。我没想到她是这样神经质的女人。 Then I heard Stroeve's voice again. It seemed to break oddly on the silence. 接着我又听

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

He gave me a resentful glance. 他气哼哼地看了我一眼。 I stood quite quietly, looking at him. 我静静地站在那里,盯着他。 If you want to do something for me, you can get me some milk, he said at last. 要是你想替我做点什么

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

大学双语美文:男人间无声的友谊

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

what's the bad news?坏消息呢? A guy goes to see his doctor to get his test results. Well Mr. Jones, I have some good news some bad news for you. The good news is that you have only 24hrs to live. That's the good news? wails Jones, What is the b

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

When we two parted George Gordon Byron When we two parted In silence and tears, Half broken-hearted To sever for years, Pale grew thy check and cold, Colder thy kiss; Truly that hour foretold Sorrw to this。 The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my b

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The doctor recovered himself, but it required quite an effort for him to find his voice. 医生虽然从震惊中恢复过来,但还是费了很大劲儿才能开口说话。 All his irritation was gone, and he felteh bien, oui, je ne le nie pashe

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

你见,或者不见我 我就在那里 不悲不喜 You come to see me or not Right there I am Neither sad nor glad 你念,或者不念我 情就在那里 不来不去 You miss me or not Right there my feelings are Neither rising nor falling 你爱

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. Im so depressed. 我很郁闷。? 2. I feel so upset. 我觉得很沮丧。 3. Im in a bad mood today. / Im moody today. 我今天心情不好。 4. I feel kind of blue today. 我今天有点郁闷。 5. I feel low today. 我今天心情(有点)低落

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I like it.You feel like all of the popcorn popped and there's more kernels at the end. 我喜欢这种感觉 好像以为爆米花都崩开了 然后又出现了几声响 I call them woo kernels.Yeah,they're covering up for the awkward silence. 这叫欢

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀